Oreo's 85 Mining Party! ~ Over, please lock.

85 Mining Party Info

What: Me getting 85 Mining!

When: Sunday January 28th, 2007

12 PM PST, 2 PM CST, 3 PM EST, 8 PM GMT

Time Zone Converter

Where: West of Rimmington, World 85 (F2P World)

miningpartylocation0ic.png

Well, it has come at last. Above is the information for my 85 Mining party, and any Tip.Iter is welcome to attend. At 12 noon my time I will arrive at the location shown above, and at exactly 12:10 I will gain the level with a Genie Lamp. Keep in mind that the level up world is F2P. Also, this party will have no drops. This is to rule out anybody that would come just for the sake of free items.

After a little bit of partying once I gain the level, all members and I will log into World 99 and head to my house in Rimmington to party. My house has a Boxing, Fencing, and Combat Ring with a fully loaded Games Room, so theres a lot of fun to have there. I'll have my Private Chat On till everyone is inside, then it'll go back to friends.. Hope to see you all there!

Expecting a good life because you're a good person is like expecting a bull not to charge because you're a vegetarian.

Grats, I will have to invite the cookie monster to this party. You remember what happened last time, well I dont have to, because it probably still fresh in your mind. Anywho, sorry, I will be working at that time.

You know I have been there for you for most of this time, now this is the time for you to shine. Be sure and get that 85 mining you have always wanted. You deserve it. =D>

A reflection is just a distorted reality held by glass and your mind.

optimizedbrokenmirrorpn.jpg

FYI, I'm still in school for another Hour and a Half, at 2, I'm getting ready for Gym. FTW! \'

Knowledge Talks| | Wisdom Listens

~~Heroes Get Remembered, But Legends Never Die~~

Vitafides.jpeg

Xbox Live & Playstation Network Name: Trojann2

Nice mining level, mining has always been one of my least favorite skills..

I was wondering if you wanted to use my house for the party.

I will be getting 99 construction around then and my house will be open from 3-5pm eastern. Ive spent 200m or so on it so it's pretty good. It is also in rimmington so it will be easier access for people at your party.

Thanks for the offer, but we're going to be using my house since its my party :wink:

I will however move my house to Rimmington for the party though so its easier.

Expecting a good life because you're a good person is like expecting a bull not to charge because you're a vegetarian.

I'll come if I'm not up skiing. :)

Salamoniesunsetsig5.png

8,325th to 99 Firemaking 3/9/08 | 44,811th to 99 Cooking 7/16/08

4,968th to 99 Farming 10/9/09 | Runescaper August 2005-March 2010

Tip.it Mod Feb. 2008-Sep. 2008 | Tip.it Crew Sep. 2008-Nov. 2009