Do your friends Think Runescape is lame?

iwatake

Actually, no....

First of all, my friends don't make fun of me, because they know I'm better at it and will just make them look stupid. Oh and, all my friends know I play Runescape. Well... I wouldn't say all, with some people I just don't talk about games, so they won't know, but I'm proud to play runescape.

I always just say I value gameplay over graphics and they respect how I feel about it. Ofcourse you could argue that runescape doesn't have great gameplay, but that just an opinion. I mean, I even play nes games from time to time ( ff3 ftw :P ).

Anyways, I find it kind of sad how so many people are afraid to tell anyone they play runescape because they don't want to be made fun of.

best-guide-ever.jpg

Most kids I hang out with play/played at one point. So they don't think its bad. But most other people I know don't even know what it is.

122 Combat : 99 Hits : 99 Attack : 99 Strength

97/99 Defence : 99 Fletching : 99 Woodcutting

Actually, no....

First of all, my friends don't make fun of me, because they know I'm better at it and will just make them look stupid. Oh and, all my friends know I play Runescape. Well... I wouldn't say all, with some people I just don't talk about games, so they won't know, but I'm proud to play runescape.

I always just say I value gameplay over graphics and they respect how I feel about it. Ofcourse you could argue that runescape doesn't have great gameplay, but that just an opinion. I mean, I even play nes games from time to time ( ff3 ftw :P ).

Anyways, I find it kind of sad how so many people are afraid to tell anyone they play runescape because they don't want to be made fun of.

:-k Not many people like runescape. You're lucky your friends accept the game :-w

Whenever friends ask me what I'm doing, I usually say "Oh, I'm doing homework/studying"... Hey, my grades back up this alibi, lol. But usually I'm just sitting in front of my computer on aim while playing Runescape :D

Meh, I don't like telling people I play the game. I get too much stick about the rest of my life as it is.

Some of my friends used to play, but stopped playing ages ago. two of my friends play regularly, only one I feel I can talk to about it without feeling embaressed. But only over calculators in maths, we wouldn't want anyone overhearing over conversations would we? :roll:

Last year at my school there was computer club were u can go on computers. It used to be overbooked everyday, u had to sign up 1st period if u wanted a seat.

Then the frekin board of education banned games on the internet (durring summer of 06). now there is no more sign up sheet because there are zero chances of Computer Club being booked.

When the games went so did runescape

However in my case the only time i could go on runescape was during computer club due to low speed internet. my family goes down to a shore house every summer, all summer. when we came back i got high speed internet and soon became hooked to runescape, unaware of the board policy formed while i was away.

There still is a secret society of runescape, which i refuse to be part of. if i was part of it i would just be a bigger target. Aslong as no one noes cept my clocest friends.

People actually laugh when ever Clup Penguin (may it wage a million civil wars) is brought up

i hope these autoers are ready cause here comes tztok-JaGeX!!!

Most of my friend tend to judge it based on graphic. :?

sigraniiixx.gifEye-X.gif

blg.giff2p.giftfsn.gif

[spoiler=Stats:]Updated December 22, 2011:

Total level - 1442 - 170M+ XP , Combat level - 115

Combat skills: Attack - 90, Defence - 99 (24.45m+ XP), Strength - 90, Constitution - 99 (16.42M+ XP) Ranged - 99 (13.32M+ XP), Prayer - 60, Magic - 99 (13.25M+ XP)

Non-Combat skills: Cooking - 99 (13.80M+ XP), Woodcutting - 99 (31.95M+ XP), Fishing - 90, Firemaking - 99 (24.82M+), Crafting - 90, Smithing - 90, Mining - 85, Runecrafting - 60, Dungeoneering - 85

friends, what friends.. im too busy playin runescape to have friends....... :wall: :wall: :wall:

haha but ya.. ill tell a couple people who i know have played before, but as far as active players i no, there might be one.. but ive never gotten his RSN.. and evryone else will just think im more of a nerd than they already do... (a nerd lettering im football and baseball in his sophmore year \' )

Most of my friends don' know i play, i'm not going to tell them anytime soon either :lol:

The only ones that do played before with me, and now play WoW or watever, waste of money in my eyes.

Splatter-RM-stroke.png

"A disbelief in magic can force some poor souls into believing in authority and business"

My sister knows, and she teases me alot, but stops when I remind her that I don't annoy her about her music.

A few of my close friends know, but I don't really tell anyone unless it's related to the conversation. They don't tease me alot about it though. :o

There's this guy in one of my classes, however, who is really obsessed with World of Warcraft. To him, everyone else is a noob. When we were working on a project, and I erased his doodling, he told everyone that the moderators had deleted his post. :roll: So whenever he's talking about games, I say I play a well known game, and I don't say any more.