The Jagex Shop...no point? Help improve it

Clown

They should have an option to make custom t-shirts, as so you could put your Runescape username on the shirt itself.

I'd totally wear a t-shirt with Beckinessx on it. <3:

are you serious? my friends would kill me if they found out i played rs lol, let alone wear an rs t-shirt lol. I wouldint want a poster eather lol

blackmfmcape,Issac%20Amisov.gif

Issac%20amisov.gif

CHECK OUT MY TOPIC TO 99 FIREMAKING

Proud Runescaper Since 2003

"Skiller Fo' Lyfe"

• Replies 104
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I would never wear a RuneScape shirt except for money. Seriously, to me, wearing a shirt that says I play RuneScape is like saying "Hey! Beat me up!" No support from me (if you're asking for it).

wiseoldmanv2jpgvx2.jpg

do u wow?

Cassiius|Level 70 Night Elf Preist|Runetotem

Sambora|Level 37 Tauren Shaman|BurningLegion

There is more to the shop then T-Shirts. That could only be one part. They could sell wooden Hallys for your room and stuff. Then could also sell shoes that hat a fire cape design on it. The stuff wouldn't need to be directly related to runescape, just subtly. Sort of like inside jokes that only fellow scaper's would understand 8-)

~

Well, if the ringtones are decent, like some of the RS sounds, I might get one. It's not like anyone knows it's from RuneScape (nor would it bother me if they knew).

I would love little models of ingame monsters, and if their posters look like their wallpapers they'd be very nice too :oops:

All these things sound cool... But theres a problem with all of them.

A map poster- It would go out of date pretty fast

Other posters- This is fine. Nothing wrong with this.

Ringtones- nothing wrong with it just there are a million of them!

Action figures- does jagex own a factory and 1,000,000 tons of plastic they want to waiste on the 100 thousand monsters they have on the game?

A RS guide- Would go out of date XO

T shirts- Nothing wrong, but they would be tough to manufacture just what the people want... Some of these suggestions would work. "M mate got pwned..." They wouldn't be alowd to put that.

Other Clothes- NOT PANTS but hats. I'd support hats.

Bumper Stickers- Eh... That would be creepy, driving and seeing a KBD and some wrighting saying "P00ned by the KBD ~on Runescape~

What I support

Ringtones- This would be cool. If you don't want people to know play them when noone is around :)

Clothes- Not Shirts, but hats. I'd love to have a tan cavaliner!

Posters- Not a bad idea. My friends wouldn't hate me if I had these, and my enemies wouldn't know! Mwahaha.

English is my third language, but I am still trying.

Frankie%20ya.gif

I'd personnally(sp) love to have a rs poster or model.

Heh, having a little figurine of my character with removable weapons and armor.

But a card game, eh, not so much, it would be very, well, strange.

EDIT:I could see this being a t-shirt:

Ijustownedyou.png :XD: I know, it's not the best drawing, I'm a bad artist, and no, it's not supposed to be a pixel art or a buddy, I just wanted to draw. :XD:

I'd personnally(sp) love to have a rs poster or model.

Heh, having a little figurine of my character with removable weapons and armor.

But a card game, eh, not so much, it would be very, well, strange.

EDIT:I could see this being a t-shirt:

Ijustownedyou.png :XD: I know, it's not the best drawing, I'm a bad artist, and no, it's not supposed to be a pixel art or a buddy, I just wanted to draw. :XD:

That thing is awosme lol :D You the next Michaelangelo man!

~

Oh, how I wish that were true...... :cry: lol.

Not my best work, but, meh, but still made me ROFL almost litterally.

EDIT: And for the ladies.........

Ijustownedyou2.png

If you can't tell, it's a chainmail, or whatever it's called, and a plateskirt.

Keychains! i would buy a nice glossy drag long or some kind of wep that was metal and all glossy ( not sharp obviously) :XD: i mean i could see haven somthing like that on my keychain

i don't play psykick anymore... i play 2ed: "pure fett"

26081 to get 99 herblore

Well, in my personal opinion, having like the barrow brothers on my shirt with a saying on the back is pretty, well, for a lack of a better term nerdish? Im not trying to be-little(sp?) your idea, it's great for people who would want to buy these things. I'm sure there's not that many die-hard fans that would buy almost every collectable action-figure that Jagex would release.

On the other hand, Jagex could also lose money from buying the materials to make the t-shirts, action-figures etc. In the end noone would buy much stuff except maybe for a few things here and there or, maybe even nothing at all.. Just think about it, it'd be hard to make t-shirt's to a players perspective/likeness. Some of the of the idea's wouldnt come into play, like bumperstickers for instance, I don't think Jagex would see anyone putting a sticker on their car about RS, considering that most of RS's players still have a few more years till they can drive! :|

There's probably a reason why Jagex hasn't added much to the shop recently. My guess is that they've seen the amount sold, didn't see anything much that'd help ring in the cash. Chances are they'll release some other things listed on the list, but not much.

Flame me if you wish, do whatever, I was merely stating an opinion and wasn't flaming the idea itself, I think its a fair idea, but can't see alot of it happening.

icedearth06.png

More Tip.it Friends Needed! Feel Free To Add Me\m/ Tip.it's Biggest Metalhead.

It's perfectly fine for you to state your opinion. Thats a right we all have. I do disagree with you on the fact that people would or would not buy them, because I know that I (And some others) would, but it doesn't really matter.

~

i support this idea i would buy lots of stuff. i would even buy costumes! just think about it, you going to school on halloween wearing full mage and a fire staff. you have a spring in your hand that when you press together flashes 3 times. some kid comes by

"what are u doing?"

"Alching, duh!"

they'll either know what your talking about (and play) or just walk away.

also, hats and shirts are a good idea. u would meet ppl who play(cuz they know what it is) and u would advertise for jagex to attract more possible members.

i support action figures just cuz theyre cool.

real swords / wapons etc would be kewl... (but other shops sell it for 10000 $ or more a set, no wep, no kite :roll: )

but all walpapers in poster format would be kewl...

runeminermb1.gif

^^ click my sig for my lesser ranging guide ^^

jwrm22: 4816th > 99 cooking 100% f2p !1172 total! + 140mil in items.

i dont play anymore... i think rs is ruined