• Replies 141
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

is damis lair a good place to train?

Yeah, it's much better than bandits. You can get 60-80K/hour there. The only place I can think of that's better is PC with a great clan. The only downside to that is the drops are terrible.

Btw, done training for today. I'll get the rest of the exp to 99 tomorrow. Hopefully I'll get a genie as well :P

I still have about 350K left, or about 5 hours of training.

I have a new favourite training spot: Ankous.

After about 100k exp I had over 600 deaths and almost 600 bloods. Their drops own and they rarely hit. I've estimated that I will have at least 20k deaths and bloods, 8K addy arrows, 2k laws, and about 10k pure ess by the time I'm done. After 99 str, I'll use those runes to buy maybe 2 onyx and make an even larger profit 8-)

I wish I trained 99 att here :(

Gratz man! Can you tell me how to get to there please? I want a strength level quickly :P

To get to ankous, just use the portals in the SoS to get to the last level and then look for the room with the skeletons and ankous. After 10 min, skeletons stop being aggressive and you are free to kill ankous. To get to the other place, at Damis' dungeon, just go down the ladder and stay where the 2 skeletons are. They will also stay aggressive for 10 min, so you will have to run to another spot further in the dungeon, which also has 2 skeletons (and keep switching). Just remember to bring guthans and salve (e) ammy, although you can also use bones to peaches at ankous :)

• 4 weeks later...

Updated.

I'll try to get 99 str this week, since I have no school. I will be training mostly at PC since I want to stay 95 HP and finish at 118 combat maxed. PC is also much faster than anything else :)

how much time did it take you to get all those drops (the picture of 94 str).

Well, I hope you enjoy RL as much as I soon will. Gl in RL to you man, and you never let me wear the peehat set. :cry:
thank god for him not letting you wear his phat set you friggin nub. :roll:

• 3 weeks later...

Congrats on 99 Attack and Strenght!!!

That sheet is very handy, made one myself a few minutes ago. Works quite good :wink:

Good luck on your Party Hat, I'm happy if I can get my Santa back. \'

2j3qh46.jpg

Thanks for leaving a reply guys :D

Congrats on 99 Attack and Strenght!!!

That sheet is very handy, made one myself a few minutes ago. Works quite good :wink:

Good luck on your Party Hat, I'm happy if I can get my Santa back. \:D/

Yup, it's great. I make the spreadsheet with Excel and then export it to HTML with Google ;). Also, gl with your santa.

Hawt bank, if only I could make 13m after 120 runs.

I have all the 99s, and have been playing since 2001. Comped 4/30/15 

My Araxxi Kills: 459::Araxxi Drops(KC):

Araxxi Hilts: 4x Eye (14/126/149/459), Web - (100) Fang (193)

Araxxi Legs Completed: 5 ---Top (69/206/234/292/361), Middle (163/176/278/343/395), Bottom (135/256/350/359/397)
Boss Pets: Supreme - 848 KC

If you play Xbox One - Add me! GT: Urtehnoes - Currently on a Destiny binge