Did abyssal guardians just got stronger?

Freesia

Is it me or has abyssal guardians grown stronger?

I went rcing today with my usual same outfit, no stat changes or whatsoever. I noticed that the abyssal guardians seems to hit more accurately on me now. :( About once in about 5 trips they lowered my hp down by about 10+, resulting in the need for me to eat food. However, i don't think there is any increase in their damage.

Rcers, what do you think?

Strangely with WotLK so near, I wished I could delay it a bit to push through that last TBC content in MH/BT :'(.

Well.. I have spent the week killing more than 5k dust devils. I use the bones to peaches spell. So I can loose 8hp on average for each dust devil. If i loose more i will need to bank to withdraw food. I managed to stay there for more than 2000 kills. Then suddenly. I had a ruff round. and i did not manage to get 1:1 bone:peach ratio. Altho i had managed it for more than 2000 kills.

So. Things are just random. You need to accept it and learn it. So, no. They have probably not become stronger.

fredzsodbtt6.jpg

21 lag piles, 4 Pjs, 2 Party hat kills, 67 newbs teached.

if they have gotten stronger, that is bad news for me, when i rc, i dont use food or energy pots, so i get hit more often anyway, darn. guess im going to go with chain and chaps now.

ArchSupport.png

Soulthresher: dont think outside of the box, stay inside. the box is your freind

Clicky for the Blog 'o Range

Race to 100 ranged with BBQ_muffin

DarkDude98: Pfft, Real men use Bow and Arrows to get 99 range

-sigh- abyssal monsters are like this

leech - high in attack

walker - high defence

guardian - high in strength

I'm not whining that they are strong, yes they are stronger than normal monsters, but instead i feel that abyssal guardians somehow seem to have got updated and became more accurate in their attack.

Strangely with WotLK so near, I wished I could delay it a bit to push through that last TBC content in MH/BT :'(.

-sigh- abyssal monsters are like this

leech - high in attack

walker - high defence

guardian - high in strength

source?

w4M8t.png