My BOF. See Inside.

mark

• Replies 64
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I have no idea who it was, and it wasn't me, but I have something to add to the topic. lol.

Last night I got a Sara Crozier from a Clue, and went to Edge to see if I could find a friend to share my glory with.

Before long I was standing in the bank with Artemis and Oddfaery.

We started talking about high dollar special items, and we were trading multi million dollar items back and forth so each of us could try them on.

Artemis let me try on his 3 million sara robes.

Odd and I tried on each others 200 million dollar party hats.

I gave QueenValerie a red party hat to use for a party I couldn't make the next day.

And I had zero concerns about being scammed by them.

And this is when I realized how much I appreciate I have friends in this game I can completely and totally trust. With all the scammers, all the me-me-me, free stoof plox, pixel hungry attitudes in this game..

This kind of trust is precious. <3:

A circus in Runescape?? Oh my.

Leesters.png

Leesters.png

REMEMBER RUNESCAPE KARMA! Be a nice player, and nice things will come back to you.

I'm back, add me if you deleted me. :)

As far as I can tell, the only ones that absolutely have to be true is that he posts on this forum. The other one would be true is that he may or may not have a skill cape, because you can word it so it would be true for anyone. The real question is, does he have 1000 posts or does he have a smithing 99?

revan-1.gif

I have no idea who it was, and it wasn't me, but I have something to add to the topic. lol.

Last night I got a Sara Crozier from a Clue, and went to Edge to see if I could find a friend to share my glory with.

We started talking about high dollar special items, and we were trading multi million dollar items back and forth so each of us could try them on.

I gave QueenValerie a red party hat to use for a party I couldn't make the next day.

And this is when I realized how much I appreciate I have friends in this game I can completely and totally trust. With all the scammers, all the me-me-me, free stoof plox, pixel hungry attitudes in this game..

I fully agree mate. It's tough to find people that you can and can't trust but I know a few (including you) that I know 100% that I could trust.

with the truthes and lies you give it really doesn't give any hints at all considering they could all be lies and we'd be back at square one with nothing...

You know what i think?

Somehow the circle of these trusting ppl seems to end up on Lee every time. i know i could trust him my party hat, since we've learned to trust on smaller valued items when we were doing dag kings more often.

If someone has been watching L-word they made a sketch like that once where everything centered on one person, the topic was different and should not be discussed here since children of all ages can read this :D

Whoever appeals to the law against his fellow man is either

a fool or a coward.

Whoever cannot take care of himself without that law

is both.

For a wounded man shall say to his assailant:

"If I live, I will kill you, If I Die, you are forgiven."

Such is the Rule of Honor.

hey! i was there! those robes are sweet. i'm currently trying(well, in a roundabout way) to get a set of full zammy robes.

but i totally agree that most people in this game are ridiculous. a friend of a friend recently stole my flared trousers that i got from a clue. my own stupid mistake, but seriously though? they arent even worth that much....

sickening, really. to sacrifice friendship or potential friendship for a rare, much less a few hundred k, it's really sad that people stoop to that level.

simpleholyhandgrenade.gif

holygrail-1.jpg

That's a real friend you got there, i normally have that much trust just with my rl friends.

It can't be oddfaery2 cause he has a skill cape (Well, more than one), he's 99 smithing, he comes to the tip it forums and he has over 100 posts, one of the hints is soppoused to be lie. Unless you're liying about "He may or may not have 99 smithing" Ouch, my head hurts now :oops:

No idea who he is ::'

i don't know whats more odd...the fact that you memorized his post count, or that your wrong :o lol. Just messing around..

I personally have no idea though...hm :-k

Just searched him at memberlist, when you've been ranging dust devils for 2 months you have a lot of extra time and everything becomes fun I passed my little brother's harry potter game as a break :-$

Still have no idea who it's, but migth be imcleith cause he's soo cool <3:

No idea but it's nice to have friends you can trust like that. Especially like how lesters said.

1 of 2 people i trust in game just recently went back to f2p so he's been skilling a bit. Right now he's training smithing to 65 for devious minds so i bought him about 2Mil worth of ores for him to make it there. And I have no doubt ill get it back when he's finished. That I think is the most ive ever lent out (a lot just getting back from being banned and starting over, only at 11M total atm).

I couldn't imagine having someone that I trusted enough to hold a 200m hat. It's definately nice.

Deniedaxcess.png

I can't guess who it is... Anyways, I have friends that are like that too, such as Mrpeanuts25, Mitch h, and Psoneplayer3. I've lent all of them stuff; they've all lent me stuff (Psone will give me free whips he trusts me so much :D ). I've had their most valuble items in my posession; they've had mine. We never really fuss over it, becuase we trust each other with our (runescape) life. It's nice to have friends like that, but it takes a while to get them.

R.I.P Shiva and The Old Nite

Visit My Huge Goals!!! <---- Click This

My Pk Gallery

supdefnubew6.png

GWD: 3x Saradomin Sword, 2x Saradomin Hilt, 2X B Boots, 1x Tasset, 2X B Plate, 2X Shard, 1X D Med

TDs: 3x Solo Claws, 1x Solo Armour Piece

99 Untrimmed HP, 0% Pc'd and before Soul Wars -- Trimmed July 1, 2009

First Untrimmed HP Cape to 96 summon, top 300 to 96 summon

Proud owner of the strength, magic, range, and hitpoints capes.

Spa_Ins/LOLCANADA on IRC.

(one hint is a lie, to make it harder)

1. He may or may not own a skill cape

2. He may or may not have 99 smithing

3. He does come on this forum

4. He has in the excess of 1000 posts.

Ok, if only one is a lie, then 3 must be true (as I see was already mentioned)... Aha! 1 and 2 must both be true, because it's impossible for them to be false (also impossible to use them as identification, though) Therefore, 4 must be incorrect. ::' I don't really care much who it is, just that it's nice that such people exist. Have fun, everybody! :)

Owner of quest cape since December of 2006

wherzwaldo1.png

Ok, if only one is a lie, then 3 must be true (as I see was already mentioned)... Aha! 1 and 2 must both be true, because it's impossible for them to be false (also impossible to use them as identification, though) Therefore, 4 must be incorrect. ::' I don't really care much who it is, just that it's nice that such people exist. Have fun, everybody! :)

Why can't 2 be false?

Lamest attempt at a lure ever.
No, Ive seen "selling easter egg 5m must be level 78 77 or 76 and meet at varrock bar unarmed.

Why can't 2 be false?

Because it says that he may or may not have 99 smithing, meaning that if he does, then it's correct, and if he doesn't, it's still correect, because of the way it is phrased

wherzwaldo1.png

Why can't 2 be false?

Yea, #2 can be false. Cus he could have another 99 skill.

If he did not have 99 smithing, then it would fall under the "or may not" part, so the statement would still be true

The statement would still be true, meaning he may or may not have 99 smithing

Lamest attempt at a lure ever.
No, Ive seen "selling easter egg 5m must be level 78 77 or 76 and meet at varrock bar unarmed.

If he did not have 99 smithing, then it would fall under the "or may not" part, so the statement would still be true

The statement would still be true, meaning he may or may not have 99 smithing

Umm, that's what I just said :-s The statement will always be true, whether he has no 99 skills, or his grandma has 99 smithing, or he has 99 smithing, or he has 99 hunter, it will always remain true in one sense or another

wherzwaldo1.png

Gee, I wonder what party you could be talking about. :mrgreen: Was a fun time, too bad you couldn't come Lee. <3:

user1-dark.png 

Huge_Noob.png

Don't forget the rep :P .

To be honest, I'd never trade anything over 10M to anyone unless they had a rep for me to destroy if they betrayed me. No offense, I know you guys trust each other, but having a friend with a rep to hone up to just makes it that much easier to trust them :P .

[if you have ever attempted Alchemy by clapping your hands or

by drawing an array, copy and paste this into your signature.]

Fullmetal Alchemist, you will be missed. A great ending to a great series.