Behind the Scenes - February

Idarodo

• Replies 74
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Wait in the shadow realm: you are not of the blood nor sin. Surok's gone to Chaos - lo, ladling Kirk: rumble in the library! Buy your tickets now. Way down deep where the frosts are clearing, way down deep where the dead are still fighting.

Meanwhile, back in the caves, a blotched lord's inns eat exotic food and all that jazz. In the basement of the tower of life you'll find the homunculus; he's crossing a lobster with a jubbly! A spider with a sardine! A newt with a rooster! It's all underground, where there's a hole in my pocket. Pockets? The Chaos Elemental has no need for pockets!

I think the first sentence relates to the Seer quest. And the second sentence relates to the two ogre tribes (Suroks kind of look like ogres)

seems like a month packed with agility

Agility ~~ eek!

blood/soul rune, maybe life rune?(life rune was designed for RSC, was never released.)

Because you said that you have me working on my Runecraft level. ::' .

Because you so need to, showoff. Curse you, Michigander!

I think the month will be a good one, maybe new herbs? Who knows with that osman thing...

OhioState.jpg

The GES, the only clan ruled by a Goat.

"How did it start? I mean, did one kid just yell out lets have sex!""

Oh...nothing remotely F2p there, oh well :/

:roll: I don't think there will be any more updates for F2P in a while.. But I may be wrong...

Dang it, I can't get on SS or RS for another hour or so.... :boohoo: :anxious:

Interesting update though.

I have all the 99s, and have been playing since 2001. Comped 4/30/15 

My Araxxi Kills: 459::Araxxi Drops(KC):

Araxxi Hilts: 4x Eye (14/126/149/459), Web - (100) Fang (193)

Araxxi Legs Completed: 5 ---Top (69/206/234/292/361), Middle (163/176/278/343/395), Bottom (135/256/350/359/397)
Boss Pets: Supreme - 848 KC

If you play Xbox One - Add me! GT: Urtehnoes - Currently on a Destiny binge 

and a rather novel training dungeon await...
Awesome! Pest control but without the boat rides!!

let's hope not.

awesome_bloodvelds_siggeh.pngpossiblesig11.png

:^_^: I drew that smilie, btw, along with a few more used by this site.

Classic bloodveld for lyph3! Although I do like the new ones.

Like a ninja, here I was, gone I am now.

BUT! I may be back! Add my new account, Dr Bloodveld!

Lame.

Based on what? You have precisely 0 details of the forthcoming updates, and already you're panning them?

Why is 'common sense' so named, when there is so little of it about?

Welcome to puberty, we've been expecting you.

newsighq9.jpg

The first quest sounds like it has a lot of running around and taking items from point A to B, talking to x NPC then moving onto the next part. Great, we sure love those don't we? :roll: I just hope the reward is worthwhile, like mabye somthing to improve output in MTK, or mabye some new resources (mabye a MTK rune essence mine :pray:).

If the blood alter really is coming this month... I'm one of the 4200ish people ready for it; I have 77. (there are more 85 slayer than that). I doubt with that few blood crafters prices will drop that fast; so I'll be having a heyday making as much money as I can from it (if indeed it comes). I predict that after inflation of bloods they will drop to around 400-450. Which is still better than nats.

Nats are in much greater demand though. I think blood will get cheaper than you say.

Quit RS, combat 104, total 1651

ugafan2009.png

I agree with Muggi.

Frankly, I'd expect a more open-minded approach from these long-standing Tip.It members.

Why is 'common sense' so named, when there is so little of it about?

Welcome to puberty, we've been expecting you.

newsighq9.jpg

The first quest sounds like it has a lot of running around and taking items from point A to B, talking to x NPC then moving onto the next part. Great, we sure love those don't we? :roll: I just hope the reward is worthwhile, like mabye somthing to improve output in MTK, or mabye some new resources (mabye a MTK rune essence mine :pray:).

If the blood alter really is coming this month... I'm one of the 4200ish people ready for it; I have 77. (there are more 85 slayer than that). I doubt with that few blood crafters prices will drop that fast; so I'll be having a heyday making as much money as I can from it (if indeed it comes). I predict that after inflation of bloods they will drop to around 400-450. Which is still better than nats.

the more people make bloods, the more nat price will go up (if only slightly), meaning more money for me :twisted:

Nats are in much greater demand though. I think blood will get cheaper than you say.
People zap up alot of bloods with ancient magics.

Maybe I'm just easily exitable, but I like this. First quest seems interesting. Probably not difficult stats wise, but difficult mentally... maybe.

The bit with Osman looks good. Theiving/agility (possibly) dungeon, with herb rewards? Like it.

The Mages tower looks cool. A quest/miniquest with possible construction exp as a reward, with who knows what to train after. I like it.

And the Seers thing... I have no idea. Someone mentioned Runecrafting, it's possible, but as we've already got Death, what other 'ominour rune' is there?

Could be something to do with Hazeel or Iban... they're fairly near Seers Village.

I like this month for all the reasons Mayjest stated -- especially the Osman thing -- I hope we can grab herbs cause that would help herblore a lot.

R.I.P The Old Nite. Heroes get remembered. But Legends never die. You were truly a Runescape Legend

newbankofrsyq0.gif

is it just me, or.... ZAROS!

The seers have been nervous recently following the discovery of some rather disturbing predictions in PhantuwtiÃÆââââ¬Å¡Ã¬Ã¢ââ¬Å¾Ã¢s proverbial tea leaves. Apparently, deep in the darkness, something, or several somethings, are beginning to move. Great powers are once again beginning to shift... but towards what?

flobotst.jpg

Hegemony-Spain

who knows, maybe this month will be awesome but from the bts this really doesnt seem like a great month

lost rights to my dark red text >:(

afflictionbanner2jf6.png

12/20/06 - QUEST CAPE OF ACHIEVEMENT

Barrows sets: guthan, verac, dharok, maybe ahrim eventually <- lost to a hacker whole stole everything of worth from my bank

I don't really like it when Jagex makes the BTS like a story... i know it kinda goes with the role playing aspect of the game but it would be so much easier to just post what skills will be involved with what quest and whatnot...

Anyways it just sounds like a bunch of quests.. hopefully some good rewards like blood alter will be released.

hoffmanbmx.gif

120+ combat 1800+ total | level 76 rsc

whip drops: 31

abyssal heads: 1

dark bows: 1

It seems interesting. A new seers storyline (possibly a graphical update?)

2 new quests, and a mini-game. :D

they need to finish the current story lines :lol:

I don't really like it when Jagex makes the BTS like a story... i know it kinda goes with the role playing aspect of the game but it would be so much easier to just post what skills will be involved with what quest and whatnot...

Anyways it just sounds like a bunch of quests.. hopefully some good rewards like blood alter will be released.

I can't tell if your avatar is meant to be funny or sexual :-s

Seems to me that everyone's overlooked the sentences after the bit about the seers...

The seers have been nervous recently following the discovery of some rather disturbing predictions in PhantuwtiÃÆââââ¬Å¡Ã¬Ã¢ââ¬Å¾Ã¢s proverbial tea leaves. Apparently, deep in the darkness, something, or several somethings, are beginning to move. Great powers are once again beginning to shift... but towards what?

This admittedly doesn't make much sense, but the seers, as usual, are merely cryptic messengers and very unlikely to be much more help. If these predictions are as ominous as they sound, though, it will be worth keeping your eyes peeled for the unusual over the coming weeks and months.

I think this means new randoms to do with ScapeRune, combat, and possibly the Twins too.

Current account: Dragonguy 87

Goals: Get members

Get all skills 40+

Hehe, this is like Jagex telling half of Runescape players that they're [developmentally delayed]. Sort of. That's how I interpreted it. :P

Runescape is why I support abortion.