Wii games.

Kiriyama

Zelda- obv good, haven't played it in a while lol

DBZ 2- I found it very fun and same with my friends. I'd recommend it if you are or ever we're a DBZ fan and looking for a game.

Ultimite Alience- Good 4 player game. Good game to play with your buddies. Spiderman ftw

Excite Truck- A rental imo, to hard to beat it completely. Just to unluck the second mode is too frustrating for me. Whoever has this game know what i'm talking about.

Quit RuneScape :)

I can't deny that an FPS fan would be lacking with a Wii (although COD 3 is great fun), but to be honest, I think FPS works best on a PC, so I'd have no interest in getting one for any console.

I actually have been having a lot of fun with Red Steel, if it would work better I would enjoy it more than on a PC. It can be a little too janky though.

q8tsigindy500fan.jpg

indy500fanan9.jpg

How good exactly is the Wii remote? I can't imagine it being very accurate at all, especially for games like tennis or anything that involves a swinging motion. And are FPS's a strange mix of Time Crisis and regular FPS's? I'd like to own a Wii but unfortunately I'm skint.

ragenori9bosq4.gif

Thanks Venomai for this super sig and Kwimbob for the awesome avatar!

How good exactly is the Wii remote? I can't imagine it being very accurate at all, especially for games like tennis or anything that involves a swinging motion. And are FPS's a strange mix of Time Crisis and regular FPS's? I'd like to own a Wii but unfortunately I'm skint.

Better than I expected, not as good as I had hoped.

q8tsigindy500fan.jpg

indy500fanan9.jpg

Atleast the Wii library is looking better than Gamecube. But still it's not really looking great. There's so few M rated games (usually the best games), and the M rated games that are coming are unoriginal. It's pretty much why I don't want a DS either. Sure, Wii sports is fun. But it's not reason enough for me to go out and buy a console when I could buy something else.

bestsiggycopy5bo.jpg

Its actually pretty good, hard to aim with yes, but when you have Z targeting, you'll use it more.

Oh yeah, got the Wii with Twilight Princess, still want suggestions on games for the next one I buy.

swordfinalqr7.jpg

Denizen of Darkness| PSN= sworddude198

If you ask me the Wii has a very weak current and future library, only worthwhile game is Zelda, and as a fan of FPS and hardcore gaming, its not impressive

Hey, buddy, how 'bout searching IGN, or looking at the list of games that I put up, that are coming out for it in the future? Maybe that will help. And don't get me started about that poor excuse for a library that X-Box has, lol. PS3 is horrid, too. Now look at the list I put up. That's only a fraction of the games coming out.

Saying the 360 library is bad, especially when comparing it to a Wii is extremely stupid. On the list of Wii titles (most of which arent confirmed) I liked 4, and only 1(Wii sports) of them were exclusives.

On the 360 there were 18 which I was interested in.

The world would be a whole lot better if little green men in UFO's came down to earth to abduct rednecks.

Zelda is a game you would definetely wanna get, Wii Play is pretty fun too, and it has a free Wii Remote also. Super Monkey Ball is a good game to have fun with friends on, but the 1 player isn't that great to me.

mstrgmr11.png

Joined RS2: Late May/Early June 2006

100 Combat achieved on June 30, 2007 All skills 60+ achieved on August 22, 2007

Quest Cape achieved on September 8, 2007, at 104 Combat

Check out my blog to 85 Slayer!

If you ask me the Wii has a very weak current and future library, only worthwhile game is Zelda, and as a fan of FPS and hardcore gaming, its not impressive

you mean it has no fps atm right? woopidoo, you say you don't see many good games coming out for it, you are so wrong, there are at least 10 great looking games coming out in the next month, godfather, excite truck (uk where im from) soinc scret rings korinipa (sp?) medal of honour porribly, and many more, all thos games i'd say will get at least an average score of 8-10 thats pretty good in my opinion

anyway, if this was ps3 i'd 100% agree with you, it's got 1 half decent game, about 3 exclusives and 5 games that people might actually want, and thats out of all games that have been announced, if wii's lineup is weak, what's ps3s??dead?

as for games i suggest zelda, red steel is much better than people say and excite truck looks pretty good getting tommorow ill tell you what it's like then

sigggyjv2.gif

Sig by me....

you mean it has no fps atm right? woopidoo, you say you don't see many good games coming out for it, you are so wrong, there are at least 10 great looking games coming out in the next month, godfather, excite truck (uk where im from) soinc scret rings korinipa (sp?) medal of honour porribly, and many more, all thos games i'd say will get at least an average score of 8-10 thats pretty good in my opinion

anyway, if this was ps3 i'd 100% agree with you, it's got 1 half decent game, about 3 exclusives and 5 games that people might actually want, and thats out of all games that have been announced, if wii's lineup is weak, what's ps3s??dead?

as for games i suggest zelda, red steel is much better than people say and excite truck looks pretty good getting tommorow ill tell you what it's like then

Considering that Resistance is said to be one of the greatest games ever made, I wouldnt call the line up weak. You are obviously a young kid or an immature fool. The nintendo games ARE currently aimed at little kids (not a single M rated game). The games that sell are the kinds of games that the 360 and PS3 make, thats why there are only 2 games on the Wii creating any kind of hype and thats Zelda and Wii Sports
The world would be a whole lot better if little green men in UFO's came down to earth to abduct rednecks.

Considering that Resistance is said to be one of the greatest games ever made, I wouldnt call the line up weak. You are obviously a young kid or an immature fool. The nintendo games ARE currently aimed at little kids (not a single M rated game). The games that sell are the kinds of games that the 360 and PS3 make, thats why there are only 2 games on the Wii creating any kind of hype and thats Zelda and Wii Sports

Dude stop bashing the Wii. Theres not alot of games at the moment because they must be extremely hard to program.

Jesus I made the thread to see what games are reccomended then this dude comes along and starts a huge debate on it. Give it a chance and Redsteel is supposed to be good.

EDIT: Just noticed some of his earlier posts. We all have different preferences on games, I myself like all kinds of consoles and games, only games I hate are Stealth and .hack games. However if someone made a topic on them, I wouldn't go and say how much they suck. Grow up will ya.

swordfinalqr7.jpg

Denizen of Darkness| PSN= sworddude198

Call of Duty 3 is awesome for solo players.

My friends have tons of fun making Mii's of people they hate lol.

[hide=]

tip it would pay me $500.00 to keep my clothes ON :( :lol:
But then again, you fail to realize that 101% of the people in this universe hate you. Yes, humankind's hatred against you goes beyond mathematical possibilities.
That tears it. I'm starting an animal rebellion using my mind powers. Those PETA bastards will never see it coming until the porcupines are half way up their asses.
[/hide]

montageo.png

Apparently a lot of people say it. I own.

http://linkagg.com/ Not my site, but a simple, budding site that links often unheard-of websites that are amazing for usefulness and fun.

who said resistance was one of the greatest games ever....reviewers said a great launch game, maybe one of the best (Zelda probably being the best) not that it's one of the best games....and i'm actually 16 so that screws your theory up, and no i'm not immature, i don't mind if a game isn't "mature" just because it's not got people being mangled up or heads shot off doesn't mean it's not good, my Wii collection-Zelda (great game, it's teen so hardly a kiddy game) Excite Truck (again great gaming, or do you only like racing game where you can shoot peopkle and blow them up?) Red Steel (shooting game...good enough for you or not mature enough, call of duty again "mature" a shooting game, wii sports free game and some of the most fun i've had on a game...that's what games are for...fun, not mature stuff if you want mature stuff go watch a movie...

sigggyjv2.gif

Sig by me....

who said resistance was one of the greatest games ever....reviewers said a great launch game, maybe one of the best (Zelda probably being the best) not that it's one of the best games....and i'm actually 16 so that screws your theory up, and no i'm not immature, i don't mind if a game isn't "mature" just because it's not got people being mangled up or heads shot off doesn't mean it's not good, my Wii collection-Zelda (great game, it's teen so hardly a kiddy game) Excite Truck (again great gaming, or do you only like racing game where you can shoot peopkle and blow them up?) Red Steel (shooting game...good enough for you or not mature enough, call of duty again "mature" a shooting game, wii sports free game and some of the most fun i've had on a game...that's what games are for...fun, not mature stuff if you want mature stuff go watch a movie...

Considering most critics are claiming it or Gears to be the best video game in history, I think that I have a valid arguement

Considering most critics are claiming it or Gears to be the best video game in history, I think that I have a valid arguement

Whether or not that opinion is valid or not, it still doesn't belong on a thread about games for the wii. Seriously, like everyone else said - stop pulling a blue107 on us.

Whether or not that opinion is valid or not, it still doesn't belong on a thread about games for the wii. Seriously, like everyone else said - stop pulling a blue107 on us.

Whats wrong with ol' Blue? that noob hasnt been on MSN in over a week, every recent argument Blue has made since the unbanning has been valid, even Blue will admit the arguments before the banning were sketchy

Proof that they said Resistance was one of the greatest?

Either way, Gears blows Resistance out of the water and into a wood chipper (not that Resistance is bad, I still think it's an excellent game). And considering how horrid the PS3 sales are now*, I'd say Gears will also be much more successful.

*Last time I went to a video game store, they had 10 PS3s in stock and 2 people returned theirs within the 10 minutes I was there.

Proof that they said Resistance was one of the greatest?

Either way, Gears blows Resistance out of the water and into a wood chipper (not that Resistance is bad, I still think it's an excellent game). And considering how horrid the PS3 sales are now*, I'd say Gears will also be much more successful.

*Last time I went to a video game store, they had 10 PS3s in stock and 2 people returned theirs within the 10 minutes I was there.

What would you do if I told you that sales in the UK are already looking MUCH better that in the US

What would you do if I told you that sales in the UK are already looking MUCH better that in the US

Honestly? I'd ask for proof \'

But the US is a big part of Sony's base of sales - considering how the main areas (for pretty much all video games) are really only Japan, Europe, and the US - and the PS3 tanked here.

[bleep]

quit the damned quote chains I don't need to scroll past the same post 12 different times

TP=amazing

I'm thinkin super mario galaxy and ssbb will be great

and I'm looking forward to starfox(whenever that's going to come out) :D

Lol really stop the chains about that one argument. Anyway the wii has the best multi player games hands down! Games to get would be super smash bros and wario ware. Oh and wii sports really does give you a work out boxing the most :thumbsup:

Two words that will be incredibly awesome on Wii:

Mario Kart.