Paintball? Yes, no, maybe so?

splatmster24

One time I went on my birthday and on the last game my friends had convinced everyone on the entire team to turn on me at the start of the game. Cue 15+ people all shooting me multiple times and and different ranges some only 2 metres away all at the same time :cry: Some of the paint balls caused bleeding and others just left incredibly large bruises, some lasting for weeks after. But it was fun and id do it all again. You can't be ok with shooting other people and at the same time "boo hoo" about it hurting yourself. ^_^

lol, id have turned my ego on full auto and owned them all at about 34 bbs, might as well take some with me :twisted:

Say what you mean and mean what you say because those that matter don't mind, and those that mind don't matter.

• Replies 87
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Played at camp once, absolutely loved it. The gun sucked, but I mercy-killed a guy, shot a few of them. Including one guy sneaking up on my best friend there. Any closer and my friend would've had a serious bruise. :o

In terms of getting hit, I got hit in the gun, the top of the head, the goggles, and during that time at the beggining where you run for cover, I got pegged just above the pressure point in your knee/thigh area, about 3 inches above my knee, by a stray shot that the other team randomly fires at you during the beggining.

jjroxlu7.jpg

I went there once, for a friend's birthday. He lent me his Tippman 98 Custom, and I sucked horribly. :lol: Got hit in the mask, didn't feel it. Shot in the chest, didn't feel it. Shot in the back, didn't feel it. It was hella fun.

x9whitey9x.jpg

The code in my sig should say 1032 not 0132.

I used to go every weekend for like a year or two but I had to quit because it was getting WAY to expensive for me.

I mean...constantly getting paintballs (Which are like $50 for 2000), admission to the parks (Which is at least $20), and refilling your air tank every now and then.

It gets way to costly for me but I still do go every now and then but not as often as I used to.

I got a Spyder TLX (But it works for me :D)

Off-Topic...

Ever been shot in the throat with an Angel going 430fps 10 feet away.(That's practicaly twice the speed they allow you set yur gone at)

Ya. It hurts pretty badly

(I had his rear end kicked out of the park)

2czeqeh.jpg

Done it once, I like the war games though, where you have sides and sneak around in outdoor wood type areas, as close to real war as you'll get.

Don't really watch competitive paintball, though I did watch some of the double trigger stuff or whatever it's called one night for a little bit.

Fav team? Only one I know about really, Seattle Naughty Dogs (I think right? lol)

Wolfy is Officially Retired.

I miss you all (Well, mostly my friends n stuff)

If you want to talk to me, send me a message, I check the boards daily. :D

I've been once, and I loved it. ::'

Me too, you get some pretty hardcore bruises if you get hit in the right places. One thing I noticed (probably because it stung like hell) was that I got hit in the fingers, hands and arms a fair bit.

Great fun. :thumbsup:

Airsoft > Paintball

Nuf' said.

Airsoft is for girls.

612d9da508.png

Mercifull.png

Mercifull <3 Suzi

"We don't want players to be able to buy their way to success in RuneScape. If we let players start doing this, it devalues RuneScape for others. We feel your status in real-life shouldn't affect your ability to be successful in RuneScape" Jagex 01/04/01 - 02/03/12

Played a few times at a place about an hours drive away. It's pretty fun, the guy sets up different types of objectives, which makes it interesting. Getting shot doesn't hurt, get the adrenaline running. Although, I did get shot in the neck once. Didn't hurt as much as I couldn't breathe.

I used to go once a year, with my mates from college. It was great fun. There was one fellow who tried to act like John Wayne by just walking up the field and shooting everything that moved. He walked into a trap zone, and about 4 guys pegged him at close range. Painful, but fun! My favorite memory was when I and some close mates rushed up the side of the field, and overran half their team, shooting them from behind. Good times. :lol:

When you are learning, you are growing. If you stop learning, you stop growing. If you stop growing, you die. Train hard, eat fried chicken, and take a one-a-day. (And cook that broccoli 'til it's yella and pour cheese all over it)

slowmethusel.png

Paintballing is fun. ::' Don't know why, but I like it.

But what would happen if you forgot your visor? :-k I think you'd be in a rush to find it, and wear it, perhaps? :shock: Or maybe go to the infirmary... tough choice...

Writing in colour was fun while it lasted...

The Tip.It. Furry! :D HappyWolf.png

But what would happen if you forgot your visor? :-k I think you'd be in a rush to find it, and wear it, perhaps? :shock: Or maybe go to the infirmary... tough choice...

_41394697_antdec203.jpg

Young people wont get the joke :P

612d9da508.png

Mercifull.png

Mercifull <3 Suzi

"We don't want players to be able to buy their way to success in RuneScape. If we let players start doing this, it devalues RuneScape for others. We feel your status in real-life shouldn't affect your ability to be successful in RuneScape" Jagex 01/04/01 - 02/03/12

well for all you guys who havent played, DO IT! i need you to by more paint so the price will go down, so i can by more for less! \'

Say what you mean and mean what you say because those that matter don't mind, and those that mind don't matter.

I've played twice at my friends house before. Truth be told, I was scared out of my mind to play the first time. I only shot like half of the hopper's worth, when all my friends did 2, maybe 2 1/2 hoppers worth. One of the friends had an automatic gun, which just sounds menacing lol. The other one had a tippman 98 that was made to look like an M16, I didn't go anywhere near him either lol. But when everyone was walking towards their bunkers and whatnot, my team-mates started shooting randomly at me, like just to the side of me. They said it was to "Toughen me up" :roll:

This is my original signature. You can't touch this.

I went to a camp called muskoka woods and I took paintballing there :)

3 hrs a day for 6 days, it was awesome. Ive also been with friends.. it reminded me of counterstrike 8-)

dcfclogo4.jpg

[Admin Edit: Attempting to publicly humiliate a user in your signature is inappropriate]

Quit Runescape... Dec 2001 - Jan 2008 on and off... mostly off.

Whats the point in airsoft, It doesnt hurt so where's the fun?

612d9da508.png

Mercifull.png

Mercifull <3 Suzi

.I went paintballing for the first time a few weeks ago with a group of mates, it was brilliant. The place we went to had acres of land that had little buildings, tree's and all sorts of obstacles. After a few hours of shooting each other mercilessly we had the opportunity of battling a different group - ASBO kids on a special behavioural school trip :D, it was a massacre.

It does hurt a bit when you get shot, especially the first time but it's not agonising (unless like me you get hit clean in the kneecap first). At worst you'll be left with a few bruises if the pain bothers you just try not to get shot.

wild_bunch.gif

He who learns must suffer, and, even in our sleep, pain that cannot forget falls drop by drop upon the heart,

and in our own despair, against our will, comes wisdom to us by the awful grace of God.

- Aeschylus (525 BC - 456 BC)

Whats the point in airsoft, It doesnt hurt so where's the fun?

its tre there isnt as much pain, it is mainly the realism of the guns and the VERY low price of ammo. (i can buy like 20 bbs to 1 paintball, and i dont shoot as many bbs.)

3 hrs a day for 6 days, it was awesome. Ive also been with friends.. it reminded me of counterstrike 8-)

That's where I first played! I loved the courses there.

jjroxlu7.jpg

That's where I first played! I loved the courses there.

where is that at?