High school....

lotuslord212

• Replies 203
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Just don't act like a nerd

What the hell do you mean by that? :-s

It means, don't swear and stuff just for the sake of it, and don't say other people are "Noobs." Just use common sense.

Do you mean, don't act immature?

Yes. I mean, lots of people just swear at odd moments like its cool. Most people who do this can't swear right anyway. It's just that kind of stuff, we all know about it...

~

It means, don't swear and stuff just for the sake of it, and don't say other people are "Noobs." Just use common sense.

Yes. I mean, lots of people just swear at odd moments like its cool. Most people who do this can't swear right anyway. It's just that kind of stuff, we all know about it...

Uhh...They can't swear right? You mean, if I swear, it's right or wrong? Who decides this? :-s

Uhh...They can't swear right? You mean, if I swear, it's right or wrong? Who decides this? :-s

"Uh, gee, I lost my books...****."

OR "You got Owned in halo *****."

In that horrible, moc, trying-to-be-deep voice...god.

~

Speaking as a high school senior, it's really great! At first it's a little different, with lots of new people to meet. But it quickly becomes great, and by junior/senior year, you've made tons of really great friends.

Personally, I'm going to miss most of my friends because we're all splitting up and going to different colleges.

Enjoy high school man, it's the last 4 years when you can really feel like a kid. (Although some people still manage to act like idiots in college...)

Runescape Name: "unbug07"

sunsig6yg.png

Expand your mind.

In my 4 years, there was only a few physical fights, and I was in 2 of them, so there wasn't many in other words. :P Don't fight, suspension sucks.

Just out of curiousity, how long does your school suspend for fighting? My school give 9 days.

Depends on your crime, I guess. I've been suspended several times in my day. :P Once me and a friend were just messing around and a teacher saw me flip him over my back...I got 3 days in-school-suspension for that one...I got a week ISS for hitting someone who threw something at me and hit me in the head...That was lame. :lol: I got 5 days for slamming a kids head into a wall because he grabbed a female friend of mine's...um...lady parts. And I got 5 days another time for getting into a fight that was already happening...Two guys fighting, his other friend jumps in on my friend so I jumped in on him, you know.

Wasn't very severe I guess. A friend of mine got in a fight with another guy and slammed him into a wall in the hallway and completely broke the wall; cracked it right down the middle. :lol: Thats the only time I've ever seen them call the cops and charge people with assault. I feel lucky that I wasn't involved in that one, because the guy who started it was originally messing with me, but I had books in my hands trying to get to class...My friend saw him push me and came running up from behind and started beating on him pretty bad. Luckily noone said I was involved, or I might have assault charges on my record too. :(

Bah, I don't like talkin' about that crap though, seems like I'm bragging and it's nothing to brag about really. Stupid kid stuff.

The popularity of any given religion today depends on the victories of the wars they fought in the past.

- Me!

Anydo you guys all had to fill the courses sheet?

It is taking up space in my brain! :(

Seriously, do you speak English? You must live in an English country if you use the term 'high school'. If you weren't English, I could understand, but you mix up past and present verbs, and all sorts of stuff, it makes it really hard to understand you.

i'm new....thats why I am asking about this High School.

And just for your information, High School word is world famous.

????ClAn????wHaT iS iT???

Personally, I wish it was like that. I want to get in a fight, but no one's ticked me off enough yet.
You are a total badass

More like a total idiot.

Geez, can no one take a joke these days?

And my school is like that. Basically, the guys who are mean are the one's who get beat up, it's very annoying how good and perfect everyone is :-$ .

[if you have ever attempted Alchemy by clapping your hands or

by drawing an array, copy and paste this into your signature.]

Fullmetal Alchemist, you will be missed. A great ending to a great series.

Anydo you guys all had to fill the courses sheet?

It is taking up space in my brain! :(

You don't have to fill if out, but they end up puting you in the classes that no one else will take. Like Dance, Equine Science, or one of those oh-so-terrible Home Ec classes.

Foooman.png

Honestly, how can bullies stuff people in trash cans, beat nerds up, and steal and NEVER GET EXPELLED? They're usally a older kid so hes been in that school for a few years, yet never got expelled. Total bull [cabbage]. Fights will occur, but you can avoid one if you dont "talk trash" or getting other people mad. Of course these are fun to watch. :P

"The cry of the poor is not always just, but if you never hear it you'll never know what justice is."

siggy3s.jpg

Any tips for high school?

like my guidance teacher told me,

**Caryy your books in your hand instead of binder because it is much crouded and bigger.

Don't take this the wrong way, but learning to write and type in proper english would be a plus (assuming your going to an english speaking school).

Any tips for high school?

like my guidance teacher told me,

**Caryy your books in your hand instead of binder because it is much crouded and bigger.

Don't take this the wrong way, but learning to write and type in proper english would be a plus (assuming your going to an english speaking school).

Aw HELL yeah 8-)

~

"You got Owned in halo *****."

Really... You think so? I can own you anytime... Well, as long as you're not really good at using a flag or oddball (You know, like people who you respawn next to, they drop flag/ball, smg a bit till you start circle/jump/circlejump strafing to get you confidence up, and then pick ball/flag and kill you just as you take their shields down with an smg. I can kill swords from that close, but ball/flag always takes me by suprise...)

On-topic: My high-school isn't that different from my middle/junior high school... But there's open campus... So awesome...

Losers...

Are you blind or ignoring me on purpose?

Even though I sometimes side with religious people in some debates, I no longer consider myself religious.

Honestly there are fights all the time at my school...People know me...So no one messes with me? Dunno...Fights are my entertainment besides when my friends are being [wagon]es...

YOU WILL LOVE HIGHSCHOOL

Besides the work...Can't say im doing too well lol..

You might get beaten up if you don't speak properly. ::'

"Yo! That kid is not using proper grammar! Get him!"

High School is a lot better. You're more independent, bigger community, more choice. It's cool. ::' There are a lot of fights though, I think the record in 1 day at my school was 13.

jfacsig01ti4.jpg

Two roads diverged in a wood, and I-

I took the one less traveled by,

And that has made all the difference.

So, If I swear like that, then it's not cool? The only time I can swear is if it's "cool?" Who decides this? Don't I get to decide what I say? Don't I get to decide if what I say is cool or not? Or are there people that do it for me? Why would I, or anyone else, listen to them? What are you getting at? :?

So, If I swear like that, then it's not cool? The only time I can swear is if it's "cool?" Who decides this? Don't I get to decide what I say? Don't I get to decide if what I say is cool or not? Or are there people that do it for me? Why would I, or anyone else, listen to them? What are you getting at? :?

You can do whatever the heck you want. That doesn't stop people from perceiving you as a total idiot if you're acting like one - regardless of what you think of how you act.