High school....

lotuslord212

Trust me, you dont need to be strong or buff to win a fight. I've "won" fight simply because i make the other person run for their life. Make yourself as mad and ominous looking as you can, and anyone will fear you, no matter your size.

mergedliongr0xe9.gif

Sig by Ikurai

Your Guide to Posting! Behave or I will send my Moose mounted Beaver launchers at you!

• Replies 203
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Trust me, you dont need to be strong or buff to win a fight. I've "won" fight simply because i make the other person run for their life. Make yourself as mad and ominous looking as you can, and anyone will fear you, no matter your size.

Or be like me: I'm no fighter; I'm pretty weak, but I'm much swifter (including reflexes), smaller, and faster than most people :mrgreen: . Great for quick escapes or dodging punches/kicks in general :P .

[if you have ever attempted Alchemy by clapping your hands or

by drawing an array, copy and paste this into your signature.]

Fullmetal Alchemist, you will be missed. A great ending to a great series.

Or be like me: I'm no fighter; I'm pretty weak, but I'm much swifter (including reflexes), smaller, and faster than most people :mrgreen: . Great for quick escapes or dodging punches/kicks in general :P .
Reminds me of something that happened to me in high school.

I had a rep for being a nerd, in fact a lot of people in my grade didn't even know I existed till I got into a fight, that's how much of a low profile I kept :P

To cut a long story short - the scrawny nerd put the best fighter from the grade below into hospital with a dislocated sholder and a broken hand; in less than two minutes.

You know how you usually get a crowd forming around a fight with people egging you own and such... that didn't even get time to form. It was effectively over before people even knew what was happening :P

Needless to say, people never looked at me the same way again.

In fact, a few people from my grade were scared of me after that :uhh:

im not exactly fast, accually in all of my school years ive been 1 of the slowest kids

im not that strong, i pretty much suck at fighting, but wen i get angry i can still kick any1s [wagon]

i remember last year wen i was in yr 8 this guy from year 9 , i wasnt there but heaps of people told me bout it, the story goes

the year 9s played football on the oval for a couple weeks and for the past few days the year 10s joined in, all was good, then the years 11s tryd to join, but they were bein jerks, and after much swearing and such a small fight broke out, then they said the next day they fight again, and this time they bring weapons, well as probly most of u no, trying to continue a fight a day later just doesnt work, the anger is gone, well anyway i dont think any1 brought weapons part from this 1 guy, hes really funny and a bit hypo sumtimes, even his own friends dunno if hes actin or hes really like that, anyway he got really mad and pulled a knife on this year 11 guy, he got expelled

in 2 years and a few weeks at my school theres been about 10 fights

sword2di2.jpg

thanks to mitsubishi64 who made this sig

No man no... these guys are all wrong trust me. Just because your strong or weak doesn't necessarily mean you can win[/b]. It means you can intimidate him perhaps. But that really isn't the way to go. You need friends to have your back. How do you know the kid doesn't have a weapon. Oh Yeah Muscles are really gonna stop him there, infact that would make him want to bring a weapon. A gun on the other hand. I really don't want to touch that with a 20 foot pole. But my advice to you is if you don't bother someone, more and likely they won't bother you. And if someone is jerk to you, or me for an example, I just don't play along. But don't make it look like your being jerk and ignoring that will encourage him more. And If someone really bothers you just say knock it off or say something tougher, but don't try picking a fight. You could get you butt kicked.

Don't worry, the closest I've ever come to dieing in high school was someone stabbing me in the back, so it's perfectly safe. :wink:

ur saying someone stabbed u and it was safe?? :shock:

Edit:-

Well atleast at my middle school, ppl are getting suspended or expelled just because they stabbed someone with a unsharpened pencil. :shock:

????ClAn????wHaT iS iT???

Like Nadril said a few pages back only thing you really gotta worry about is Freshy Week... Or whatever day/week/month your schools beat on freshmen. Once you survive that its pretty fun

That was a joke dude...

ur saying someone stabbed u and it was safe??

---> Joke

----> Head

Nad, you're giving 'em way too much credit.

It's more like:

--->Joke

---->Head

[if you have ever attempted Alchemy by clapping your hands or

by drawing an array, copy and paste this into your signature.]

Fullmetal Alchemist, you will be missed. A great ending to a great series.

It's fine. They hit you, hit 'em back. Show 'em your place.

What if they are stronger than you?

I would personally rather go down swingin' than just sitting there taking it all. At least then you'll have your dignity.

jjroxlu7.jpg

It's funny how younger people suck up to you \'

Funny how that never happens around here...anymore.

When we first started in Year 7, most of our year tended to try and avoid the Year 11's, many of us were pretty intimidated at the time. Same seemed to be true for the next couple of years following. Now however, as we've reached Year 11, all the Year 7's are so arrogant, never once try to suck up or anything of the like.

I don't know how you guys see/get into so many fights. I have only ever seen 1 fight in high school; so far anyway :) .

More on topic: High school's pretty easy once you get the hang of it, just play it cool and go with the flow.

And if you don't want to die of exhaustion I suggest not joining the cross country team ::'