High school....

lotuslord212

• Replies 203
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm afraid to go to high school, not because I'll get beat up or anything(because I went to a private grammar school & now I'm going to a private high school so I know there is like 2% chance of getting beaten up in 4years + I'm a pretty tough person not to be braggy or anything) but I'm afraid that I've become so close with my friends at my old school for 10years that I'll have trouble making new ones or that I'll not know where to go to get to what class.

Kaisershami.png

Kaisershami.png

meorkunderscore-1.jpg

Hihg-schools are great, i mean so much easier then elementary (honest) i don't do my work and get b+ average. Nobody will fight u unless u give them a reason to lik me lol: These guy was hating on my friend cause he was black (there are a few rare exception arsheholes), iso i just came up and punched him in a jaw! been quite ever since :D

Ya but I'm afraid because its a private school and they have higehr expectations and I need to keep a 4.0+ to keep my scholarship and stay in my honors classes and I'm not the one to stick his nose in a math textbook for four hours.

And I'm also afraid of drugs & alchol, I've always had a strong will but what if I slip up?

Kaisershami.png

Kaisershami.png

meorkunderscore-1.jpg

Ya but I'm afraid because its a private school and they have higehr expectations and I need to keep a 4.0+ to keep my scholarship and stay in my honors classes and I'm not the one to stick his nose in a math textbook for four hours.

And I'm also afraid of drugs & alchol, I've always had a strong will but what if I slip up?

Get that fear out of you. Fear and Worry physically effects your body so you become less efficent.

Trust in God and his word and you'll pass all your classes as if it was simple 2+2 math.

~Defender~

If you love me, send me a PM.

8 - Love me

2 - Hate me

Get that fear out of you. Fear and Worry physically effects your body so you become less efficent.

Trust in God and his word and you'll pass all your classes as if it was simple 2+2 math.

~Defender~

.......................,-~*`lllllllllllllllllllllllllllÃÆââ¬Å¡Ãâï`*-,....................................

..................,-~*llllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllll*-,..................................

...............,-*llllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllll.\.................................

.............;*`lllllllllllllllllllllllllll,-~*~-,llllllllllllllllllll\................................

..............\lllllllllllllllllllllllllll/.........\;;;;llllllllllll,-`~-,...........................

...............\lllllllllllllllllllll,-*...........`~-~-,...(.(ÃÆââ¬Å¡Ãâï`*,`,..........................

................\llllllllllll,-~*.....................)_-\..*`*;..)..........................

.................\,-*`ÃÆââ¬Å¡Ãâï,*`)............,-~*`~................/.....................

..................|/.../.../~,......-~*,-~*`;................/.\..................

................./.../.../.../..,-,..*~,.`*~*................*...\.................

................|.../.../.../.*`...\...........................)....)ÃÆââ¬Å¡Ãâï`~,..................

................|./.../..../.......)......,.)`*~-,............/....|..)...`~-,.............

..............././.../...,*`-,.....`-,...*`....,---......\..../...../..|.........ÃÆââ¬Å¡Ãâï```*~-,,,,

...............(..........)`*~-,....`*`.,-~*.,-*......|.../..../.../............\........

................*-,.......`*-,...`~,..``.,,,-*..........|.,*...,*...|..............\........

...................*,.........`-,...)-,..............,-*`...,-*....(`-,............\.......

......................f`-,.........`-,/...*-,___,,-~*....,-*......|...`-,..........\........

High school? Where I live 7th- 12th grade are in one place.

~Defender~

How the hell will trusting in some God help somebody through school?

~Defender~

i really cant tell if its sarcasm or not..

if it is its really good, if its not its really awful

buckle down and study hard... no distractions... what are you doing reading this?!?! STUDY!!

Tk5SF.png

~Defender~

i really cant tell if its sarcasm or not..

if it is its really good, if its not its really awful

buckle down and study hard... no distractions... what are you doing reading this?!?! STUDY!!

I can assure you it isn't sarcasm.

Read his other posts.

If i ever get in a fight, ill just keep backing off until they tire out, sometimes lasts over an hour tho, then I start doing funny stuff, like climbing on top off the school, already got suspended for it, my mom just laughed at it

I was going to eat hot dogs for dinner tonight. I think I will settle for cereal.

OPEN WIDE HERE COMES THE HELICOPTER.

I got in a fight with the new kid. I punched him in the mouth, but he outweighed me by like 60 pounds. So he pushed me over and fell on top of me. We've been good friends ever since, for some strange reason.

I really wouldn't call it an era. It was more of a definitive time period during which dinstinctive characteristics were expressed in similar ways.

Svirnsigscore.gif

~Defender~

I did just that at my first year of middle school. Needless to say "God" gave me a 2.00.

Next grading period I started taking his name in vain and not believing in him. Then I studied, I studied hard knowing that the best work isn't having someone plant it in your head, it's gaining that knowledge and knowing, the knowledge hard to gain, is knowledge that is most valuable.

Needless to say I got a 4.00 and I'm dishonoring God to this day.

Seriously, if everything was that easy, the only people competing for top colleges would be very hard working people, very smart people, and people that pray to God then spending the rest of their time playing games on the computer.

Btw I was jk on the first part if you couldn't tell.

If i ever get in a fight, ill just keep backing off until they tire out, sometimes lasts over an hour tho, then I start doing funny stuff, like climbing on top off the school, already got suspended for it, my mom just laughed at it

If I ever ge suspended my parents will kill me..... :ohnoes: :ohnoes:

????ClAn????wHaT iS iT???

Euhh..

A survey conducted by the Albany Schools Drug and Alcohol Task Force on the students of Albany High concluded some interesting results. 9.6% of Albany High students are frequent users of alcohol and 8.5% are frequent users of marijuana. Alarmingly, 11.7% of the students do not care at all about the short and long term health problems of drugs, alcohol, and tobacco.[citation needed] The fact that about 20% of the students reported using marijuana in the past six months, and about 20% of the students reported using alcohol in the past six months, has been erroneously stated as "More than forty percent of the student body has experimented with alcohol and marijuana." However, the survey provided no way to tell how much overlap there was between the groups.

During Homecoming Week 2005, students at Albany High caused a commotion by having Wild Child day, which many interpreted as "Pimps and [garden tools]" day. A few residents filed police reports. The Homecoming Dance was a disaster that ended up with two students being treated for excessive alcohol consumption.[citation needed] To ensure more sobriety at dances, the school administration resolved to use breathalysers on students entering future school dances. An earlier attempt at introducing breathalyser tests failed because of a threat by a parent promising to sue for invasion of student privacy. This time, the idea of using breathalysers faced little opposition. The Albany Parent Teacher Association, The Albany Leadership Class and numerous reporters for the school paper, The Cougar, support the use of breathalysers.[citation needed]

During Winter Ball 2006, the breathalysers were used for the first time with success. None of the students showed up drunk, and no incidents of drinking during the dance were officially reported. Although there was an appearance of a streaker at the dance, there appears to be no alcohol connection. Students, parents, and faculty were pleased with the results. Breathalysers (and a "no in-and-out policy") have become standard procedure for dances at Albany High.

Albany High was in the local Bay Area spotlight once again on 2/10/2006, when a murder took place in the house of an Albany High senior and sophomore, located in North Berkeley. The senior threw a house party while the parents were away, and numerous guests started to arrive. A dispute of unknown reasons erupted, resulting in one death (a former Albany student) and three wounded by knife violence. As of March 2006, the incident is still under investigation.[citation needed]

In response to these incidents and previously unfulfilled state requirements, a health class is mandatory for all freshmen entering Albany High starting the school year of 2006-2007. The health class aims to educate students about alcohol safety, sexual education, nutrition, and other health related issues not normally taught in the school curriculum.

This is the high school I'll be going to. Also, at the middle school that I attend, there are a few people who are heroine/ecstasy/ marijuana/ etc. users, so yeah, I'm not really in a safe neighborhood. Of course, that's probably because I live near the third most dangerous city in the the US. Oakland, California
mssigqc5.jpgI do English to Japanese and Japanese to English translation for free! Just keep it under 5 sentences, and PM me to use my fluency in Japanese to your advantage!

Bullies!? Fights!? What are you people talking about!?

High school is all about hardcore late night cram sessions, grades (particularly of the borderline variety), class rank, and a 3-digit number which you should worship daily: your GPA. Nothing else will matter in 10 years.

But since you asked, allow me to give you a High School Survival Guide.

1. Keep a hit list. Keep it constantly updated. Do not store your hit list in a publicly accessible location, such as your locker (no, there is nothing "secure" or "private" about your locker - if you still have that notion from middle school, get rid of it!)

2. Paranoia and pessimism. They should be your only friends. Remember: human friends are a waste of time - they don't let you copy their homework, and when they do, it's horrible anyway.

3. Manage your time wisely. Government class is for chemistry homework (who needs government class!?). English class is for math homework (what else?). Study hall is for napping (you mean they do homework in study hall!?).

4. Remember: only less that 1% of suicide attempts made by teens are actually successful. Can you imagine how much it would suck to be in the other 99%?

5. But if you must, I heard the Golden Gate Bridge isn't too bad. One person jumps every fifteen days, and only 1 person ever survived the fall. (so they failed at life, and then they failed at suicide... don't worry, though, it's a "happy" ending: they went for a second jump, which was... "successful").

6. Caffeine is C8H10N4O2. Zoloft is C17H17NCl2. I'm sure that's what all the other people meant by "drugs".

7. It's all about attitude. If you're optimistic, and something bad happens, you experience a crisis. On the other hand, if you're a pessimist, and something bad happens -- well, you were expecting it anyway.

8. Adopt this motto: "What's the worst thing that can happen?". The world won't seem so bad anymore.

9. A good time to give up is when you get to the quantum mechanics chapter. Just wait. You'll see.

That's all for now. It's getting late, and I feel I'm preaching to the wrong crowd here anyway... (do geeks play RS!?)

prokillar.gif

High School is like prison.

Except with less exercise.

dont drop the soap...

What does drop the soap mean? Someone told me that it was a girl dropping a bar of soap and someone pants'd her while she bent down :-s

tifsbti6oi.gif

dont drop the soap...

What does drop the soap mean? Someone told me that it was a girl dropping a bar of soap and someone pants'd her while she bent down :-s

seriously - u havent heard that expression used before and understood it?

its to do with prison and umm... stuff going on in prison showers which isnt appropriate for a forum of this type.

Tk5SF.png

It's fine. They hit you, hit 'em back. Show 'em your place.

What if they are stronger than you?

I would personally rather go down swingin' than just sitting there taking it all. At least then you'll have your dignity.

Give em the old fork in the eye

Or.. knee tto the nuts then punches to the face

dcfclogo4.jpg

[Admin Edit: Attempting to publicly humiliate a user in your signature is inappropriate]

Quit Runescape... Dec 2001 - Jan 2008 on and off... mostly off.

dont drop the soap...

its to do with prison and umm... stuff going on in prison showers which isnt appropriate for a forum of this type.

I'll put it this way.

"1 way street"

dont drop the soap...

I'll put it this way.

"1 way street"

use liquid soap!!!! or no soap.... or just dont bathe