High school....

lotuslord212

• Replies 203
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Are high school really bad??

They say ppl hit each other with solid material??

I am goin there after a month.

I am really scared! :ohnoes:

LOL! "hit each other with solid material?"

High school is just like middle school, except with more freedom and a bigger community. People might be bad and hit you, but you just team up with other people and others will leave you alone. You shouldn't be scared of the people, but scared of the increase in work.

mergedliongr0xe9.gif

Sig by Ikurai

Your Guide to Posting! Behave or I will send my Moose mounted Beaver launchers at you!

Personally, I wish it was like that. I want to get in a fight, but no one's ticked me off enough yet.

[if you have ever attempted Alchemy by clapping your hands or

by drawing an array, copy and paste this into your signature.]

Fullmetal Alchemist, you will be missed. A great ending to a great series.

Are high school really bad??

They say ppl hit each other with solid material??

I am goin there after a month.

I am really scared! :ohnoes:

In high school, bullying is subjected to legal business involving the police. Well, at least at my high school.

There are many classes, sports, and electives to choose from at my high school, so you really get a nice variety of classes to try out.

so no ppl i dont think high school are bad!!!!11!!!1 :thumbsup: :roll:

Personally, I wish it was like that. I want to get in a fight, but no one's ticked me off enough yet.
You are a total badass
The world would be a whole lot better if little green men in UFO's came down to earth to abduct rednecks.

OMG NO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Trust me, I had the option that is was going to be just like the movies, it's nothing like that. If anything, people are more serious about NOT getting in trouble, becuase this is one of the most important things they will do in their life.

tifsbti6oi.gif

Anyways, unless you live in the inner city or something, don't listen to your dad's stories. Fighting was MUCH more common in high school back when our parents were kids. Eh, at least where my dad went, he had a fight record and everything :lol: . 16-5 I believe.

[if you have ever attempted Alchemy by clapping your hands or

by drawing an array, copy and paste this into your signature.]

Fullmetal Alchemist, you will be missed. A great ending to a great series.

High school was way fun. Don't be scared it's weird at first but then it fits into your routine.

Signature3.gif

With so many trees in the city you could see the spring coming each day until a night of warm wind would bring it suddenly in one morning. Sometimes the heavy cold rains would beat it back so that it would seem that it would never come and that you were losing a season out of your life. But you knew that there would always be the spring as you knew the river would flow again after it was frozen. When the cold rains kept on and killed the spring, it was as though a young person had died for no reason. In those days though the spring always came finally but it was frightening that it had nearly failed.

Highschool isn't scary. The chance of you being physically harmed is almost zero. You're probably at more danger from your fellow 9th graders than 12th graders, too. They're all very unconcerned with new comers.

In my 4 years, there was only a few physical fights, and I was in 2 of them, so there wasn't many in other words. :P Don't fight, suspension sucks.

The popularity of any given religion today depends on the victories of the wars they fought in the past.

- Me!

Anydo you guys all had to fill the courses sheet?

It is taking up space in my brain! :(

Seriously, do you speak English? You must live in an English country if you use the term 'high school'. If you weren't English, I could understand, but you mix up past and present verbs, and all sorts of stuff, it makes it really hard to understand you.

pyroqe6.jpg

Me doing staff.

Just don't act like a nerd

What the hell do you mean by that? :-s

It means, don't swear and stuff just for the sake of it, and don't say other people are "Noobs." Just use common sense.

~

In my 4 years, there was only a few physical fights, and I was in 2 of them, so there wasn't many in other words. :P Don't fight, suspension sucks.

Just out of curiousity, how long does your school suspend for fighting? My school give 9 days.

122 Combat : 99 Hits : 99 Attack : 99 Strength

97/99 Defence : 99 Fletching : 99 Woodcutting

Just don't act like a nerd

What the hell do you mean by that? :-s

It means, don't swear and stuff just for the sake of it, and don't say other people are "Noobs." Just use common sense.

Do you mean, don't act immature?

pyroqe6.jpg

Me doing staff.