High school....

lotuslord212

High School is a waste of time.

The only thing it's good for is for when you learn something new.

People in H.S are like in middle school and after high school. Totally clueless about anything so they'll make you feel bad about something they won't understand.

If I could stab people from high school, I would.

Drop out? and stop saying people like me (happened twice as of now) should be killed for stupid reasons -.- you only say this because when you dont agree with someone they should be killed?
Your name is "bet you fail", and you're starting a business with your mom? I'm not even going to touch that.....

• Replies 203
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

YES! oh god Yes! highschool is horrible! on your first day there they tie trackers to your leg, pelt you with cactuses(the plant that grows in warm desert places), chain you to a bus, unleash rabid dogs on you, crack eggs in your gym shorts, glue you to your chair and make hamsters pee on your face.... Naw im just kidding, or am i, highschool is pretty cool actually the only bad thing is you dont see your friends as much as you did in middle school because you all wont choose and have the same classes im pretty sure.

People in H.S are like in middle school and after high school. Totally clueless about anything so they'll make you feel bad about something they won't understand.

Drop out? and stop saying people like me (happened twice as of now) should be killed for stupid reasons -.- you only say this because when you dont agree with someone they should be killed?

Well, you shouldn't take it seriously. I don't want people to die. Who will entertain me with their stupid comments and opinions?

Drop out? Drop out of where? I already graduated...

If you want me to stop wishing your death, then post your opinion and back it up with facts. I have no problem with people with opposing views, that's life, I have a problem with people with opposing views and don't even bother backing them up.

Proud founder of the Myriad

Well, you shouldn't take it seriously. I don't want people to die. Who will entertain me with their stupid comments and opinions?

Drop out? Drop out of where? I already graduated...

If you want me to stop wishing your death, then post your opinion and back it up with facts. I have no problem with people with opposing views, that's life, I have a problem with people with opposing views and don't even bother backing them up.

Yeah but remember on that animal testing thread you said people like me need to be dragged into an alley and shot, and now people like me should be stabbed.... and about the opinion... i got banned for that -.-
Your name is "bet you fail", and you're starting a business with your mom? I'm not even going to touch that.....

YES! oh god Yes! highschool is horrible! on your first day there they tie trackers to your leg, pelt you with cactuses(the plant that grows in warm desert places), chain you to a bus, unleash rabid dogs on you, crack eggs in your gym shorts, glue you to your chair and make hamsters pee on your face.... Naw im just kidding, or am i, highschool is pretty cool actually the only bad thing is you dont see your friends as much as you did in middle school because you all wont choose and have the same classes im pretty sure.

ha ha ha ..............not funny.

????ClAn????wHaT iS iT???

trust me, its not bad. Once you learn where the floor tiles crumble and drop off into a pit of rabid cabbages, you can EASILY dodge them, avoiding a troublesome day. :boohoo:

That "advice" about not being a nerd is rediculous. Just be yourself, and you'll fit into a group of people that you can have a good time with. You shouldn't have to hide anything for people to like you.

Just don't give into peer pressure. Don't smoke. Don't get into any kind of drugs. And above all, don't wear those huge black pants with all the chains on them. You will look like an idiot.

.And above all, don't wear those huge black pants with all the chains on them. You will look like an idiot.

Thats actully 'cool' at my school. :anxious:

Being 'gansta' is the best thing you can do. <.<

"The cry of the poor is not always just, but if you never hear it you'll never know what justice is."

siggy3s.jpg

U think high school is a waste of time?? except you get to learn new thing??

WOW!!

Yeah, like grammar. ;)

You'll also get to listen to people whine and moan about things they want to buy and then whine some more about how they hate to work.

You'll also get to listen to obnoxious [bleep] complaining the guy the screwed never called them.

Hmm, I guess you don't learn new things, you just have that little brain of your pried open and filled with biased information.

simply put, this just depends on the school. If you go to a really great school, there is tons of purpose, if you go to a really bad school, you're wasting your time and maybe even endangering yourself if its that bad... :?

WOW!!

Yeah, like grammar. ;)

You'll also get to listen to people whine and moan about things they want to buy and then whine some more about how they hate to work.

You'll also get to listen to obnoxious [bleep] complaining the guy the screwed never called them.

Hmm, I guess you don't learn new things, you just have that little brain of your pried open and filled with biased information.

simply put, this just depends on the school. If you go to a really great school, there is tons of purpose, if you go to a really bad school, you're wasting your time and maybe even endangering yourself if its that bad... :?

Can I get fries with that?

tipitsignatureyu1.jpg

How many 'scapers does it take to screw in a lightbulb?

1 to screw it in and 49 to complain how better it was before.

Was signed,Kioh Twan

WOW!!

Yeah, like grammar. ;)

You dropped out of school cuz' your smarter than everybody, i got three words for you dumba$$ ding fries ready

~part of dee dee dee song and i am NOT DIRECTING THIS TO ANYONE

WOW!!

Yeah, like grammar. ;)

I am stuck at a school with alot of nerdy science programms. It is only near school from my house. :x

????ClAn????wHaT iS iT???

Yes. Yes you can. Anyway, High School isn't that bad at all. Just pay attention, as it will determine what you do the rest of your mortal life!!! [Kidding, Kidding] Just try to learn something, try not to fall asleep in the classes that drone on and on, and stick with it! Being the p|mp you are, try not to knock up too many girls too... lol. It's a fun experience, and not at all as scary as it's made up to be. :thumbsup:

Tetris is about using the equal force of the working power to build up the glorious people's republic of Russia....

.And above all, don't wear those huge black pants with all the chains on them. You will look like an idiot.

'gangsta' is a big thing at my school too. Its funny as hell, all these guys are like "im a g-ster innit I do drive buys innit", and u just know there just law abiding guys who base themselves on jerks like Tim westwood.

GF TIF.

9 November 2006 - 22 January 2008, when I could no longer stand the painted turd that is the Tip.It community. Only posting in rants.

'gangsta' is a big thing at my school too. Its funny as hell, all these guys are like "im a g-ster innit I do drive buys innit", and u just know there just law abiding guys who base themselves on jerks like Tim westwood.

If ANYONE ever, EVER, bases themselves on Tim Westwood, I will personally hunt them down and kick them in the nuts.

657757fr7.png

SHH HUT YUH MUH. DERKHED.

Gangsta stole my fries :notalk:

Heres a gun =)

Highschools arent bad after you get your locker combo right, if you get it wrong you get a dart shot at you and it knocks you out, when you wake up you'll realize your being chained up with rabid bunnies nibbeling at your toes!

It's fine. They hit you, hit 'em back. Show 'em your place.

Jcfc.jpeg

Thanks everybody for the sigs | 3,956 to 99 fishing | King of BsK 18/09/08 - 18/10/08

Chelsea Supporter | CD Supporter | AfterShock Member

Xbox LIVE Gamertag: Cotton Traders

Now what the hell are you waitin' for? After me, there shall be no more, so for one last time, make some noise.

Just don't act like a nerd

What the hell do you mean by that? :-s

It means, don't swear and stuff just for the sake of it, and don't say other people are "Noobs." Just use common sense.

Do you mean, don't act immature?

It means be confident about yourself and don't let people bully you! If they hit you, hit them back or they will hit you more and high school will be a living hell. Just have alot of friends...

"I am free of all prejudices. I hate every one equally." -W. C. Fields

If you really are worried about getting hurt, then work-out. Become strong, so if a time ever comes where you are in a bad situation, you can defend yourself.

I agree with that 100% =D>

"I am free of all prejudices. I hate every one equally." -W. C. Fields