Put a level cap on F2p

Wozza

I cant understand why so many people play F2p. Its only about 3 pounds for a months worth of membership.

imo i think they should put a level cap on lvl 40 for all skills. This way, the freebies will have to pay, and more servers could be changed from F2p to P2p, which is needed.

• Replies 317
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I cant understand why so many people play F2p. Its only about 3 pounds for a months worth of membership.

imo i think they should put a level cap on lvl 40 for all skills. This way, the freebies will have to pay, and more servers could be changed from F2p to P2p, which is needed.

prepare to get flamed

It's not the cost that stops people from trying to become a member, there has been a poll in the past on the runescape site and it showed that most people just didn't have the access to someway of paying. So don't think that f2p players are cheap, they just can't find a way to pay.

Domovoi123-Level 80 f2p

Noxious 0ne-Level 46 f2p

Guest fog_drake
It's not the cost that stops people from trying to become a member, there has been a poll in the past on the runescape site and it showed that most people just didn't have the access to someway of paying. So don't think that f2p players are cheap, they just can't find a way to pay.

Ya! Like me :evil:

prepare to get flamed

That is the dumbest idea I've heard.

WHat about people that only pay for members in periods when they have lots of time to play, they wouldn't be able to play at all for the other month (wel not gain any exp). I think they woould forget all about runescape then and move on toward some other game.

And what about some member whit lots of f2p friends, and most of his friends couldn't play the game anymore. I don't think he would like it when all his friends play some game and only he plays another.

Not to mension it would increase the amount of scamming hacking for items in f2p, so the f2per that does that has something to brag about.

Also it would decrease the amount of people that become new members because, the can't realy look know what they are to look forward for.

f2p skilltotal 1050+

Get 5 bucks, put it in an enveloppe and send it in the mail.

the statement about the money aint right...

i'm f2p and i dont become members because:

- my parents prolly dont allow me

- its too much effort to pay, if i am allowed

- i'm fine here in f2p

- i'm scared that i will be playing too much if i become members, because i already play alot now. and in p2p, there is soo much to do...

lol all the f2p's are saying its a rubbish idea. Tbh anyone who cant pay cos their parents wont let them is absolutely pathetic..im sorry but ÃÆââ¬Å¡Ãâã3.29 a month LOL

There are plenty of ways to pay, without ur parents even having to agree

ok i got two things

1. F2p is the good way that new people can test out it i doubt they would get as many members if they have to pay imediatly to try it

2. i dont play much rs often nothing a day maybe i play a couple of hours a month why should i pay for what i dont even ahve time to use i simply jsut dont like p2p

v49y88.png

ok i got two things

1. F2p is the good way that new people can test out it i doubt they would get as many members if they have to pay imediatly to try it

2. i dont play much rs often nothing a day maybe i play a couple of hours a month why should i pay for what i dont even ahve time to use i simply jsut dont like p2p

ok i said add a lvl cap..say at lvl 40. Why would this mean ppl have to pay immediatly?

also if u dont play much, u wouldnt have a skill above 40 anyway

ok sorry 1 my mistake i read wrong

ok two that is even stupider when i read wrong couse of many reasons

yes i dont play much Anymore so must i quit entirely or pay beacouse of that?

i hate p2p pkin its all [bleep]ed up and that would mean i couldent pk f2p anymore? well that sucks :roll:

v49y88.png

lol all the f2p's are saying its a rubbish idea. Tbh anyone who cant pay cos their parents wont let them is absolutely pathetic..im sorry but ÃÆââ¬Å¡Ãâã3.29 a month LOL

There are plenty of ways to pay, without ur parents even having to agree

i'm sorry but not everyone lives where you live and pays that amount :roll:

What about the people that mabey played alot over the summer or something and got there skills up high and had P2P and everything, Then school or what ever starts up agien and they can only play on the weekens 2-3 hours. Not worth P2P but if they couldnt advance their lvl any higher they would get borded with the game and stop playing it and play something else, but then when summer rolls around agien they would have stoped playing RS all togeather

Some people dont have the money to pay for it so its perfectly fair , infact i think members has way to many things compared to f2p . Everyday theres a new members item update almost while f2p hasnt gotten any new items for some time now.

ok i said add a lvl cap..say at lvl 40. Why would this mean ppl have to pay immediatly?

rofl

it takes like a day - 2 days to get to lvl 40

i think that would make people have to pay for runescape 'immediatly'

leave it as it is

if jagex changes it

im sure they'll lose many players both f2p and p2p

what would happen if u lost ur p2p for a month?

would ur skills revert back to 40?

no...

so its a stupid idea

Awful. It's not because of financial problems that people don't get p2p, it's the accessibility and stuff that people have mentioned above. Plus, level cap of forty would be HELL. Even more boring than it is. :P

Some f2p's just like getting the respect of being a high level there, and maybe sometime they might change to p2p if they completed a goal or something. Don't always presume something is automatically better because people pay. ;\