Hunting: from 0 to 50 in 12 hours/ updated to lvl 99

howzitboy

Nice guide, could of used this when I started hunting. Just to put some input into the chinchompas vs. salamanders thing, I did orange salamanders 53 to 59, red salamanders 59 to 63, and red chinchompas 63 to my current level of 70...I compared red salamander xp to chinchompa xp at lvl 63+, and chinchompas are definitely better (plus they are a lot easier to set traps for and you can sell them for some nice profit).

he11sangel5oa2.jpg

^Thanks Lil_Atza!

I love the smell of napalm in the morning. ... Smells like...victory.

• 2 weeks later...
  • Replies 131
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I got my hunter to 37.

But i have done alot of quests so i'll come back to your guide.

Good Guide.

You should try to say how to catch some things like larupia.

tyvm

=D> =D> =D> =D> =D> =D> =D> :lol: :D =D> =D> =D> \:D/\:D/\:D/ :thumbsup: :thumbsup:

thankyou so very much for the guide!!!

up to now i really cbf doing hunter simply because i had to get my head around a new skill and how to master it and etc.

now that ive read ur guide, i know a lil bit more about hunter, and how to level it without hassling too much about it :)

saved under my favourites :))

10/10

untitledec3.png

Nice guide. I'll probably get around to actually training (I have 34 hunter from "Tears of Guthix" and from the "Eagle's Peak quest" \' ) hunter after I'm done getting 99 wc and fletching. :P

> SELECT * FROM users WHERE clue > 0;

0 rows returned

There's no place like 127.0.0.1

There are only 10 types of people

in this world: those who understand

binary and those who don't.

This statement is false.

$DO || ! $DO ; try

try: command not found

• 1 month later...

Nice guide. I'm using it now. 9/10

Best guide out there.

That's what it takes to be a hero, a little gem

of innocence inside of you that makes you want

to believe that there still exists a right and wrong,

that decency will somehow triumph in the end.

--Lise Hand

• 1 year later...

I like the guide, very detailed and informative, with a lot of pictures. Just one thing that bothers me, good grammar is very important when writing a guide. It wasn't that bad, but things like 'kewl', 'cuz', and 'u' aren't words. I don't have much of a problem with that in normal conversation, but a guide is one place where it doesn't belong.

tvnet_banner-2.jpg

Pretty nice guide! 7/10.

Only thing I really disagree with is the trap placement for red chins. It is effective for ferrets, but for red chins, it isn't near as fast as many other trap placement options. Traps have a certain "attraction area." This means that chins in this area will have a chance at being attracted to the trap. If the traps are all next to each other, the attraction area is minimized. If the traps are spread, you can increase your total attraction area, while still not having to run very far. I can provide some examples of better trap placement options if you want. I'm not trying to insult you, or start a flame war or anything, just offering a suggestion to improve the guide.

Amaranth_GTO.png

• 1 month later...

It was a good guide. But needs updating.

for one, I can not see any images except for a few leveling and the first. Fix your image host!

Two, If you want to be in the AOW. Those are for the best of the best.

So provide a detailed breakdown

Every hunting monster

Everything you can hunt

Every quest that earns hunter

Best and worst breakdown

Clothing options

Trap options!

All of this can be put in effect to utilize a great guide! =]

Jake5002.png

• 2 weeks later...
I like the guide, very detailed and informative, with a lot of pictures. Just one thing that bothers me, good grammar is very important when writing a guide. It wasn't that bad, but things like 'kewl', 'cuz', and 'u' aren't words. I don't have much of a problem with that in normal conversation, but a guide is one place where it doesn't belong.

haha laughed when i saw this, 'good grammar is very important when writing a guide'. possibly the most pointless pet peeve ive seen. good grammar is useless in a guide, its about the content and clarity you muppet. go back to your perfect spelling and indocrinated school children. oh and btw, kewl and cuz are words, u is a letter.

great guide i caught swamp lizards and orange/red sallys on my way to red chins. red chins are pretty slow from 63 but its only 1.3k red chins to 70 (i think)

macho_munky.png

• 3 weeks later...

haha laughed when i saw this, 'good grammar is very important when writing a guide'. possibly the most pointless pet peeve ive seen. good grammar is useless in a guide, its about the content and clarity you muppet. go back to your perfect spelling and indocrinated school children. oh and btw, kewl and cuz are words, u is a letter.

great guide i caught swamp lizards and orange/red sallys on my way to red chins. red chins are pretty slow from 63 but its only 1.3k red chins to 70 (i think)

Eh, I have to agree that good gammer is in fact key to writing a comprehensive guide. When I say comprehensive, I don't mean use words like onomonopeia, but at least fix the spelling and the grammer. Seriously, it makes the guide much more understandable, and the general image is bossted :thumbup: Content isn't the only thing that matters.

Also, about the content. This guide is horribly unupdated (obviously) and the facts and opinions it gives are flat out wrong.

[Summoning guide (AOW)] [Slayer guide] [Melee & Brawl player]

inuyashakent-2.png

• 2 weeks later...