The Cape Of Music/Adventure!

madthing70

• Replies 244
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Support. Don't think it would trim the quest cape though, as I'm pretty sure Jagex has said that will be done by achievement diaries when more come out.

Still awesome imo.

Also, that cape looks cool, but if it turns out looking like the one on the right... *Shudder*

Hail to The Great Big Penguin in the sky. And Guthix, of course.

Harbringerjm.gif

it probly is the music cape on the banner, i never found a new skill cape looking through the cache, but i did find the music cape so i guess no new skill, but a clear path for the music cape :D

sigwf1yq3.png

~! PM me if you need help with your clans website !~

although im not a memb and cannot get all pieces of music. i still think this is a very good idea so therefore i support. i think the emote should be that since the cape is also about adventure, the person should be floating in the air playing several different instruments while a small faded background behind the person shows pictures of different places in rs.

lucario.jpg

2w30t2a.png

beethovens29.png

I support.

Collecting all the music is one hell of an achievement.

made0f12une.png

^^ClicK^^

"I backed my car into a cop car the other day

Well he just drove off sometimes life's ok

Alright already we'll all float on

Alright don't worry we'll all float on" - Isaac Brock

Days Hunting:4 - Kingly Imps Caught:2

Money Earned: 4.5-5m

• 2 weeks later...

If only 95% of the songs are required to obtain the cape (95% of the current total would approx 530 out of 560 songs) then I fully support it. Obtaining nearly all the songs requires you to do far more than simply beat every single quest, so if quests deserve a cape then music should as well. As it is, unless you spam the Air Guitar emote all the time, nobody will ever know you found nearly all the songs.

The reason I say 95% is because lacking the unobtainable holiday ones, or Champions Challenge one should not hinder you from getting it. It'd also give a slight bit of breathing space so you don't lose it with every single weekly update, but require effort to keep hang onto it every 2-3 weeks (as with the Quest Cape)

blazesigbq9.jpg

i dont support because....

skills you have too level

music you just run too an area and get a new piece of music

and there already is somthing like that...the air guitar!

vcz3sx.png

PSN: Skaterguy1224 Tactical Nukes - 22

2m3fqxx.png

extracted from the jagex cache, what do you think?

If that was from Jagex, then we might be getting it pretty soon :shock:

Then again it could be fake. You never know with the internet nowadays. Regardless, I support this idea.

Requiescat in pace, Shiva "Anarith" Kumar.
dea6a17b9c.png
351 Quest Points|99 Strength|99 Attack|99 Constitution|99 Defence|99 Magic|138 Combat|99 Summoning|99 Slayer|99 Ranged|99 Firemaking|99 Dungeoneering|99 Cooking|99 Prayer|99 Runecrafting|99 Smithing|99 Fletching|99 Construction|99 Farming|99 Fishing|99 Herblore|99 Crafting|99 Agility
True friends are never separated by distance, for they are forever linked by their hearts.

Join the HYT CLAN![qfc]90-91-310-65710712[/qfc]

If only 95% of the songs are required to obtain the cape (95% of the current total would approx 530 out of 560 songs) then I fully support it. Obtaining nearly all the songs requires you to do far more than simply beat every single quest, so if quests deserve a cape then music should as well. As it is, unless you spam the Air Guitar emote all the time, nobody will ever know you found nearly all the songs.

The reason I say 95% is because lacking the unobtainable holiday ones, or Champions Challenge one should not hinder you from getting it. It'd also give a slight bit of breathing space so you don't lose it with every single weekly update, but require effort to keep hang onto it every 2-3 weeks (as with the Quest Cape)

For all of you people who think it should exclude the holiday music, you're incorrect. ALL holiday music is now automatically unlocked, meaning if I create an account TODAY, I can get all 551 tracks. The date I join is of NO concern whatsoever. Jagex fixed this error (yes I considered it an error) along with the music player update, months ago.

And why should you not need "Victory is Mine" for the cape? Shame on you for trying to make it easier. :shame: People like me who have ALL the music certainly deserve recognition our achievement - not people who'd rather do it (excuse my language) half-assed.

Oh yes, and I support, as long as you take off the "it shouldn't require holiday music". It SHOULD. Full music - 551/551, then I support.

• Never trust anyone. You are always alone, and betrayal is inevitable.
  • Nothing is safe from the jaws of the decompiler.

Thanks for your support I didn't know about some of the music isnt availble now.
It could be were you would atimaticly get those pieces of musc if you werent there.

and you got my support \' looks awsome

vcz3sx.png

PSN: Skaterguy1224 Tactical Nukes - 22

2m3fqxx.png

extracted from the jagex cache, what do you think?

If that was from Jagex, then we might be getting it pretty soon :shock:

Then again it could be fake. You never know with the internet nowadays. Regardless, I support this idea.

it is from jagex, i collected the images and resources myself, so theyre 100% legitimate. :P

sigwf1yq3.png

well, atleast we can be sure that its going to have a lyre on it, thanks to jagex's models, but no-one know the colour unfortunatly, except my guess is that it will be the one on the front page banner.

sigwf1yq3.png

wtf!!! i made a post a while ago saying that i supported this idea but my name is not on the list!!! it says the last time u edited it was july 17 wtf!!! (im srry im yelling, i just get impatient).....

lucario.jpg

2w30t2a.png

beethovens29.png