Not tutorial island again! 25+ Supporters! Support Siggies!

subtle_rune

The point about manual control by the controller of the autoer was simply to answer your proposed solution in your first post.

Again, this isn't that much of a hassle unless you're making a new account every day, in which case that's the price you should pay for making frivolous accounts and taking up server space.

If you think 10 minutes of monotony is a bad thing, you need to seriously rethink why you're playing Runescape.

• Replies 98
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Also, what I have said, is that the random event happens in the first 15-20 minutes, so the person would have to control the autoer for that period of time until it can be left to it's own accord, as opposed to making the autoer go through tutorial island.

tankmz6.jpg

:shame: You said yourself that it takes 15 minutes to do Tutorial Island, personally I would rather see Jagex fixing real issues and adding new things to the game than saving 15 minutes of your time.. <.<

Polnar.png

it is against the rules though because it says that you are only alowed to have 1 account

so they will never make it

but u cud try :pray:

jagex will be like =; speak to the hand

good idea thoguh

my online game(rs) username is: velvet ears0

woodcuttersguildxm7.png

reportsigvj6.png

newscape450x35fa3.gif[/ur

it is against the rules though because it says that you are only alowed to have 1 account

so they will never make it

but u cud try :pray:

jagex will be like =; speak to the hand

good idea thoguh

Wrong. Jagex clearly states in the RuneScape Terms and Conditions:

You may have more than one account, as long as they do not interact.

The TaC were given to you when you created your account, so someone didn't read it all...... :-k

tankmz6.jpg

Chams10, please do not come back to this thread until you have read the whole of the first post. I have already quoted myself about 4 flippin' times due to ignorant people like you who read the title and then come up with some random flame. The next person to say something along those lines will be reported. Instantly.

I read the entire thing the first time though. please do not ask for constructive criticism if your going to get mad when someone doesn't agreeing with you. I wasn't flaming, just saying why I didn't like it. If you cant handle the fact that everyone doesn't share your views then I suggest that you don't make any further suggestions.

Chams10, please do not come back to this thread until you have read the whole of the first post. I have already quoted myself about 4 flippin' times due to ignorant people like you who read the title and then come up with some random flame. The next person to say something along those lines will be reported. Instantly.

I read the entire thing the first time though. please do not ask for constructive criticism if your going to get mad when someone doesn't agreeing with you. I wasn't flaming, just saying why I didn't like it. If you cant handle the fact that everyone doesn't share your views then I suggest that you don't make any further suggestions.

Another issue with this is the fact that first time players will also skip Tutorial Island when given the choice. We need more clueless people running around saying "ZoMg guyZ wHaTz dOez ths SpEEl book DU?" right??

First off,subtle_rune, if he was flaming why didn't you report him. I didn't see anything wrong with his initial statement.

To clear things up, this option is only available to people who log in as one of their older accounts. So this means that new players still have to go through tutorial island!

Just because I'm posting this in your defense doesn't mean i like this topic. I didn't find anything against posting this topic in the stickies so i did not report it.

On topic: Also the whole random event thing could be done by the person then they could turn their macroer loose.

wailord.png

If you choose your beliefs/lifestyle simply based on what your parents want, then you are a weak minded individual and are not even worthy of calling yourself a person.

• 3 weeks later...

This could be a nice idea, I also thought about it, before I saw this idea. It's easy, type your main his name and password and skip turtorial island. If the main get banned than the noob account will also be banned, ofcourse they can't ever log in at the same time and that sort of stuff. This way JAGEX can fast see how many accounts you got, it saves a lot of time. Only one thing, if a hacker hacks you, makes a new account and use your pass and account and breaks rules with his account JAGEX will ban all your accounts, that's a thing that musn't been forgotten :(. One latest thing is that it should be way to easy to get 50 free bronze arrows, 25 gp and another more noob stuff. :roll: Just fill in a name and code and another 50 free arrows for your friend, see :wink: :)

i support..

but isnt it illegal to make more than 1 account...

O_o

Nope, JaGEx clearly states in the RuneScape Terms and Conditions:

You may have more than one account, as long as they do not interact.

It's only illegal to have more than one account online at the same time.

Thanks for everybody's support recently!

tankmz6.jpg

Hmmm, you could made a whole new way to make macroing easier, or you could spend the 4 minutes it takes to go through it -.-

Or, I could carry on with my suggestion and ask you to read the whole post instead of ranting about other people's suggestions. [/anger]

That aside, please don't comment on the length of Tutorial Island. It is the monotony I am thinking about, not the length. I can practically memorise Tutorial Island word for word.

If you want to make a statement on macroers, please discuss it in a non-flame way. Otherwise, I will look down on you and have no respect.

tankmz6.jpg

meh, i support, 'cause with marcoers, there's TONS of "ti autoes" that get you thorough in like 10 minutes, and you do nothing.

[/support]

FRONTPAGE.png

{DeviantART}{Last.Fm}{Join Sublime GFX, great community for artists!}

Back to RuneScape, Again.Avatar by Brian The Great

:thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup: F-R-E-A-K-I-N A-W-E-S-O-M-E!!!!!

you mess with me, ill shove my wand... wait for it...... up yo nose! trolls, i swear.

S U P P O R T E D 8-) 8-)

like the idea. helps me get straight in there with my random and erratic account creation!! :twisted: :twisted:

although i do like tut island because i can get my basic skills up to level 3 easily with no risk and no annoying macroers stealing my stepping stones to victory!!! :evil: :evil:

When did I realise i was God? I was praying and found that i was talking to myself

runemrune,hyponome.gif

hyponome.gifhyponome.gif

I just have to say...

Macroers can DO things in real life. (Wow, isn't that amazing?) They can enter the code in personally. Then let the macro program take over, and then destroy the world. And we'll all die. Yay. How fun. Macroers are still the only flaw to this.

Hit the nail square on its head. There's no reason the macro-owner can't just type in the code and let it rip.

No support.

Agreed, i don't support. Having this prevents people from creating multiple accounts which save spave for storage (if you don't know already, each account is saved in a file which contains all data such as levels, items in your bank etc).

It would make it to easy and would overload the storage facilities.

Pgkhqob.jpg

Proud Tip.It Moderator December 07 - October 2009
Proud TETAU Member 2006 - 2007 <3
"I had a standing agreement with god. I'd agree to believe in him, barely, so long as he let me sleep in on Sundays." - Rose Hathaway
[ Posting & You ] [ Forum Rules ] [ Next Tetau Event ]

I just have to say...

Macroers can DO things in real life. (Wow, isn't that amazing?) They can enter the code in personally. Then let the macro program take over, and then destroy the world. And we'll all die. Yay. How fun. Macroers are still the only flaw to this.

Hit the nail square on its head. There's no reason the macro-owner can't just type in the code and let it rip.

No support.

Agreed, i don't support. Having this prevents people from creating multiple accounts which save spave for storage (if you don't know already, each account is saved in a file which contains all data such as levels, items in your bank etc).

It would make it to easy and would overload the storage facilities.

People can still create accounts without logging onto them, so this will not affect it. However, I see you point about being able to jump straight into the game. But, this would still take up as much space as doing Tutorial Island as well. So, when you look at it, it all balances out (I hope).

And, if penguingeek3's quote misleads you, I have since modified my suggestion.

tankmz6.jpg

• 2 weeks later...