Mini-Game: Sorceress's Garden

Kiara_Kat

When you pick the herbs in the summer garden, you get a guam leaf and a ranarr. I don't know wether it's the same all the time, but it was like that 3/3 times I picked them.

transcript80.png

Other data was removed when acoount got hacked...

I dont know if the herbs you get from each garden are dependant on the season, but I got some Irit leafs (2) from spring, which seems a bit high lvl if they are dependant. also, all the herbs u get are identified already, just incase anyone didnt know.

~* Sym *~

you might want to emphasize the fact that you should bring beer mugs as it will give you the most xp rather than banking a full inventory of fruit

inventory:

winter = 22 beer mugs, 1 pestle and mortar, 5 slots for fruit

spring = 23 beer mugs, 1 pestle and mortar, 4 slots for fruit

autumn = 24 beer mugs, 1 pestle and mortar, 3 slots for fruit

summer = 25 beer mugs, 1 pestle and mortar, 2 slots for fruit

And Great Guide of course!!!

Tip.it really amazes me with its quick responses to runescape updates.

lost rights to my dark red text >:(

afflictionbanner2jf6.png

12/20/06 - QUEST CAPE OF ACHIEVEMENT

Barrows sets: guthan, verac, dharok, maybe ahrim eventually <- lost to a hacker whole stole everything of worth from my bank

i thought a tour guide through the autumn garden may b helpful

how to go through autumn in 6 (easy?) steps!: [lol]

sourcerersgardenmapguide.png

note: the minimap for some reason was a bit distorted so i had to redraw small sections from it... i hope everyone can understand well...

note 2:

green = YOU (not your friend)

yellow = autumn elemental

dotted_

red = the path you should take beginning IMMEDIATELY at the time the elemental is at the spot it shows on the map

yellow = the path the elemental took

note 3: ALWAYS set your character to run

if you are out of run already, stand still until you're at least about 10-15% of run energy

note 4: energy potions ARE useful, but not reccomended because...

note 5: (see note 7)

... you should carry:

1 pestle and mortar

3 empty spaces (for the fruit)

24 empty beer bugs

wear: boots of lightness; amulet of glory (to teleport to al kharid if you dont feel like walking); LIGHT clothes (no armor!!!)

note 6: after you get 3 fruits, immediately use one of them on the pestle and mortar to get 1 glass of juice

note 7:

this layout in your inventory should make it easier to do what you need to do:

M M M M

M M M M

M M M M

M M M M

M M M M

M M M M

P F F F

M (x24) = empty beer mug

P (x1) = pestle and mortar

F (x3) = fruit slot

[inventory image coming soon-ish/pending]

edit:

note 8: it helps if you try to click as precisely as you can on the MINIMAP as clicking on the HUD may allow for a misclick

note 9: the hardest step is step 3... if you can get through there well, you're as good as having an autumn fruit in your bag.. i personally could get through it 3 out of 5 times, while the rest was 5 ouy of five (except step 1, which was 4 out of 5 average, mostly due to heavy lagging)

note 10: be advised that as of now, the mini game is extremely laggy due to popularity and possibly because of server mishandling... (it's probaly too lazy to host about 1 to 2 thousand people playing one minigame in one world...)

note 11: more minimap images (hopefully) coming soon

note 12: i did the winter map with one click 3 out of 4 times ..... thats how easy it is :P

note 13: after having all the mugs you could possibly want filled up, drop whatever rest you may have if you're done.. dont bank it.. you can get more at the shelves next to the apprentice!

hope it helps.......

if anything's missing, email me at [email protected]

-sig sig-

You also get cooking exp when you squeeze the fruit into the glass -- I got 5 exp per glass of fruit. I was doing summer fruit, might have to check out if it's different for the others.

[inferno_char edit: Good find! I was wondering why they gave no xp, but I was checking herblore!]

lysi2nr.jpg

I will get that little Phoenix chick!!!!!

To get beer mugs, search the shelves in the house :shock: :oops: 8-)

keep on clicking em and it will say "Among all the paraphernalia, you find a beer mug"

10 cents!!!

[inferno_char edit: This is already mentioned in the guide.]

and...IT'S peanut butter jelly time

newbankofrsyq0.gif

I LIEK WAFFLES LOLOLOLOOLOLL

Is he... "g" to the "-ay"?
Me? Sigged? *[bleep]*

I'd append this, but I can't figure out how...

The following link is a PDF document containing a full walkthrough (including pictures) for gardens Winter, Spring and Autumn. I've not got the level yet to do the Summer one.

http://www.selric13.com/Sorceress_Garden.pdf

I assume that someone with more programming-fu than I have can convert this into something useful for the site. :lol:

Regards,

Icereaver

Denizen of the Northern Wastes

Slayer of white rabbits

etc. etc.

Proud scion of the Northern Wastes

ICEREAVER

You also get cooking exp when you squeeze the fruit into the glass -- I got 5 exp per glass of fruit. I was doing summer fruit, might have to check out if it's different for the others.

[inferno_char edit: Good find! I was wondering why they gave no xp, but I was checking herblore!]

Autumn also gives 5 cooking exp a glass.

nh.jpg

• 3 weeks later...

I seem to remember reading while looking at the new Sorcereress's Garden mini-game guide on the website, that links to walkthroughs of each garden would be available in future. I remember reading this about 3 weeks ago, but there is still no walkthroughs? Surely they are overdue?

Mathy70 - Golfer

Keep knives out of children

Faites l'Amour, pas la Guerre

Im sure crew is already working on it, we need to be patient, as making walktroughs, they must be sure that it really is effective and not just some random words with no help

[/url]">i_had_a_deal.png
[4Th in Finland to achieve 99 mining. 3Rd of June 2007]

Pixels make me horny.

You dont see anyone using it? Last time i was there there were like 30 people (2 weeks after the release of the minigame).

And last time i checked it was the best experience from 65+ to 81 thiev in the game

sigqp2bw9.gifIceBlackIce.gif

*** [ END ]: You gained 1,671,000 thieving exp in 9mins 44secs. That's 10,300,684 exp/h.

Dragon Drops - 1 Skirt

Player-written walkthroughs for all four gardens have been stickied in the Player-Made Guides forum http://forum.tip.it/viewforum.php?f=113

They aren't official, but hopefully they will help you out.

gallery_28257_123_2330.jpggallery_28257_123_196.gif

it's a lot easier to get over yourself when you look at intelligence the same way you look at beauty, or height, or eye color: being smart is easy, but being good is hard ... being smart is handed to you, being good is handed to *nobody*.

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.