Possible new layout PLEASE VOTE/COMMENT

LadySarafina

Do you want this new layout implimented?  

20 members have voted

1. 1. Do you want this new layout implimented?

• Yes do the new shorter layout
    • No

This look better for the entire clan section? In responce to what feedback has been on changes you would like to see. here is a possible new layout. CTET would go under Clan disscusion as a sub forum.

----------------------------------------------------------------

Clan Recruitment and Market

• Subforums: icon_latest_reply.gifCombat Recruitment, icon_latest_reply.gifSkilling Recruitment, icon_latest_reply.gifClan Marketplace

Clan Discussions

• Subforums: icon_latest_reply.gifClan Archives

----------------------------------------------------------------

The links dont work, but do you like this layout more, or no?

bubbleavvy6xx.jpg

one suggestion, leave battle field book as it is and add a sub forum where people cannot reply for old battles. called archive of wars. or something to that effect. I have never thought they belonged in clan archives or that they should just be deleated. keeping them in there own archives is one of the best things we can do for clans in my oppinion as they can aculy have links to there battles right heer on tipit.

Clan Moderator from December 15th 2006- August 20th 2007

Founder of: Terran Gamers, formerly known as Militos Deci

The best way to get this clan section going (including the clan market) is to have clans come here mainly instead of the other sites...

I started a topic recently asking which clans those were...

Only a handfull came out of that...

You can say a lot of clans use tipit, but believe me when I say that most of them just come here to post a recruitment message...

Set up something of a United Nations, with a charter or set of directives which all clans recognised should abide by.

This in turn gives rise to something of a 2-sided conflict... Those willing to abide by the charter, and those that dont. Tipit staff would not enforce this, but the people of the clans would.

2-(or more)-sided conflicts give reasons to argue. Reasons to argue is reasons to post. Reasons to post is an active forum.

I'm willing to host or help draft such a thing, but I cannot do this alone.

So IF you and your clan is able and willing to help with this, Have some clanleaders meet in a certain spot, or irc channel, and lets see what we can brainstorm...

Former Leader of The Tal Shiar Alliance - An Original Tip.it Clan
Member of the Wilderness Guardians and Founder of the Silent Guardians
Founder of The Conclave - A Tip.it Clan institution
Tip.it Times author (click for all my articles) - When I use the wrong reasons to make the right statement, argue the reason, not the statement.
MSSW4 General - Did we kick your ass too?

Check us out!
wildsig3.gif
clanmotif.png
==> No seriously, if you like FREE GP, XP and Dung tokens, as well as Community, Opportunity and above all FUN... <==
CLICK IT!

The best way to get this clan section going (including the clan market) is to have clans come here mainly instead of the other sites...

I started a topic recently asking which clans those were...

Only a handfull came out of that...

You can say a lot of clans use tipit, but believe me when I say that most of them just come here to post a recruitment message...

Set up something of a United Nations, with a charter or set of directives which all clans recognised should abide by.

This in turn gives rise to something of a 2-sided conflict... Those willing to abide by the charter, and those that dont. Tipit staff would not enforce this, but the people of the clans would.

2-(or more)-sided conflicts give reasons to argue. Reasons to argue is reasons to post. Reasons to post is an active forum.

I'm willing to host or help draft such a thing, but I cannot do this alone.

So IF you and your clan is able and willing to help with this, Have some clanleaders meet in a certain spot, or irc channel, and lets see what we can brainstorm...

I dont know about the rest, but I definately think there needs to be a United Nations (United Clans :oops: )

Also, as somone else said, The Clan Marketplace has no purpose and should be deleted. Unless your actually selling Clans there, I dont see why its needed. Most people would just use the normal Marketplace.

Guest Almorzan

I disagree with the idea of taking the Clan Marketplace away. Where will us skiller clans/communities/guilds sell our products? Also, the United Clans thing is a great idea. An idea for it would be to have skillers and combat sections in it also. Just my thoughts! :D

I disagree with the idea of taking the Clan Marketplace away. Where will us skiller clans/communities/guilds sell our products? Also, the United Clans thing is a great idea. An idea for it would be to have skillers and combat sections in it also. Just my thoughts! :D

Honestly, what's the difference between the normal marketplace and a clan marketplace? Items are the same, no effect is given due to the clan of that member who is currently selling or buying an item.

deadforumslol.png

Honestly, what's the difference between the normal marketplace and a clan marketplace? Items are the same, no effect is given due to the clan of that member who is currently selling or buying an item.

Items the same? Yes. Quantity of the items? No.

Proud founder of the Myriad

Items the same? Yes. Quantity of the items? No.

Not in all cases, but I see what you mean.

Most people sell in bulk anyways, and very few clans actually use it. With the exception of G.U.I.L.D.S. no one uses it. There may as well be a pinned topic for them here or in the Marketplace.

Guest Almorzan

No, but if it is barely used, then I guess so...

No, but if it is barely used, then I guess so...

Ok, I'll leave it in, just wanted to see one person say leave it. It's not harming anything, and we can always re-evaluate it at a later time.

bubbleavvy6xx.jpg

The clan market would be used a lot... IF we had some clans here...

So far ive coutned 3 clans :|

Former Leader of The Tal Shiar Alliance - An Original Tip.it Clan
Member of the Wilderness Guardians and Founder of the Silent Guardians
Founder of The Conclave - A Tip.it Clan institution
Tip.it Times author (click for all my articles) - When I use the wrong reasons to make the right statement, argue the reason, not the statement.
MSSW4 General - Did we kick your ass too?

Check us out!
wildsig3.gif
clanmotif.png
==> No seriously, if you like FREE GP, XP and Dung tokens, as well as Community, Opportunity and above all FUN... <==
CLICK IT!