Return of Zaros Quest - Solution to lack of high level quest

Conorscool

• Replies 62
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

You seriously expected him to pixel his own models? Why don't you try that for all of his pics then come talk to us :roll:

Nice design, but I don't think it will work out. For one, now too many noobs will complain about not being able to wear their precious quest-point cape because they can't beat this. But that's what I like about it, and that most of the fights don't have prayer interfering (sp?) \'

Good design and thought-out, but I don't think it'll come through mostly because of the quest cape. Noobs killed another could-be great update once again <.<

I'm busy pixeling my own "models".

fishing.gif

I'm busy pixeling my own "models".

Well good luck with that, it took me three days to do it just painting over them.

ancientwv8.png

untitled6kv7.gif98% Of teenagers surround their minds with rap music, if you're part of the 2% that stayed with rock, put this in your signature, ROCK IS BETTER!

Well to start of you did a great work on the story the facts the armour and everything. Now on to my post.

I think what you did here was combine the fight caves, desert treasure, pest control and recipie for disaster. This quest would have to be much much much much much longer in order to have all these requirements. I think some of the requirements you have are just way to high and to many. This quest is shorter than recipe for disaster and the requirements are even higher than that.

Dont get me wrong you have a very awsome story line and i know you worked very hard on this. But i think that you need to:

1. Lower some of the requirements

2. Make a extremely long quest line remember this is zaros we are talking about!

Oh and one other thing i think this armour would make barrow the equivelnt of full rune. lol I think it would majorly upset the ballence of our economy. I dont know how long it would take our economy to recover!

:ohnoes: Anyway very good read. Give your self a cookie! :thumbsup:

prospektssigza4.jpg

2. Make a extremely long quest line remember this is zaros we are talking about!

Yeah you should make it much longer and split it into like 5 seperate quests, o.O. The Zaros Collection

isupportclansfm7.png

hiddennoob.jpg

This quest makes it sound as if Zaros was an evil god...

If anything he was just oblivious and powerfull, much liek Guthix, who would wake up and make the world anew if the powers shift this drastically.

Was it not he who commanded each god to no longer interfere on the world?

He was not "evil" as many believe just because he was the leader of the Mahjarret Tribe. He is the "Empty God". He is not biased to either good or evil.

I support this topic 100%. The armour looks amazing. You did an awesome job! The only thing I found wrong with it was that I still don't understand how you get the armour. Is it a drop from the Dragonkin?

a1d50c4e9b.png

269 QP | All Stats 60+ (except Summoning) | Barrows Drops: 8 | Dragon Drops: 1

Yes it is, i need to do a little more on the story line and add a little more in though so it might not be very easy to see that :D

ancientwv8.png

untitled6kv7.gif98% Of teenagers surround their minds with rap music, if you're part of the 2% that stayed with rock, put this in your signature, ROCK IS BETTER!

How would you beat the archer in PVP? I mean, at least the mage only has 33 range defence, but the archer seems unbeatable, all defence catagories in the 100's? That seems over the top.

Other then that, all in all, it looks pretty good.

OhioState.jpg

The GES, the only clan ruled by a Goat.

"How did it start? I mean, did one kid just yell out lets have sex!""

good idea. support

Matt: You want that eh? You want everything good for you. You want everything that's--falls off garbage can

Camera guy: Whoa, haha, are you okay dude?

Matt: You want anything funny that happens, don't you?

Camera guy: still laughing

Matt: You want the funny shit that happens here and there, you think it comes out of your [bleep]ing [wagon] pushes garbage can down, don't you? You think it's funny? It comes out of here! running towards Camera guy

Camera guy: runs away still laughing

Matt: You think the funny comes out of your mother[bleep]ing creativity? Comes out of Satan, mother[bleep]er! nn--ngh! pushes Camera guy down

Camera guy: Hoooholy [bleep]!

Matt: FUNNY ISN'T REAL! FUNNY ISN'T REAL!

i'm sort of annoyed that all you did was slightly alter in game pictures, and then play with some settings to achieve those pictures. eg the ranger bow was made from a seercull, correct?
You try making them then... :|

Anyways very good idea, except I think the acual quest should be a lot longer. I also think that the armor is a bit too bright. Tone it down a little and it would feel more Runescapish. And nice job thinking up all of this! =D>

Guide to Everything Fletching XBL: Karmastocracy

li_Karma_il.png

li_Karma_il.png

signature-bar-white.gif

[stumbleupon]

* Sits on a mossy rock with a notebook in hand, observing the behavior of the specimens dubbed "Fanboys"

~

"Even when the odds are against you, even when the chance of victory is bleak and your situation looks hopeless, take a look at the horizon, and think back to what you have learned. You'll be filled with the confidence to take on the world."

As many of my friends know i care a lot about what my char looks like (yeah a bit sad but oh well), like i don't wear an archer helm cos it looks terrible, i like the idea but the armour looks terrible, i understand you just made them as an example and i think this would be a good quest to do.