-- Kohe's Blog -- [My Last Achievment]

Im not sure about quitting this blog yet, its just people don't seem to like it because of how slow the lvls come :P

sig4ej9.jpg

no tẻ̮̱̉o boca pa te xupar los cojones

Vold failed spanish class. I love Vold.

• Replies 659
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Nah, it's because there are so many blogs, people don't have enough time to bump this. :D

~Retired 10/17/07~

finalslayerhz3.png

Zombies__eat_flesh__by_DJCandiDout.jpg

"One of the great things about books is sometimes there are some fantastic pictures." - George W. Bush

Que pasa amigo! :D

nice rune loots you got there 8-)

and whats that about 3rd age legs? :P

Oh yeah I should probably update my main page lol. I sold my red hat and got 3rd age plate and legs, I'm not that far off from being able to afford a purple or a yellow, bows should help there, I'm hoping to get at least a green by 99 slayer.

sig4ej9.jpg

07jun09122730gq4.jpg

Thats how my bank looks like atm o.O

Hope to get hat/kite with bows before 99 slayer.

sig4ej9.jpg

wÃÆââ¬Å¡ÃâçÃÆââ¬Å¡Ãâçt nicc 3rd age :D me soo want the legs <3:

I have seen ya at kalphite's :shock:

Didn't know u played in W48 ? :twisted: That is soo my homeworld rofl

Well nice too have met ya and Good luck on 99 slayer =D>

<3:

Well I can't have a firm home world cause slaying always makes me hop around but I do play in world 48 some times.

At first I only wanted the legs as well but to be honest, they look like monkey dookie without the plate, so I went a little berserk and bought the plate too :oops: Now Saving for kite or Yellow/green phat :oops:

sig4ej9.jpg

Hehe I only want one of them not both I'm pretty sure that with the ammount of saddos using pies, bows wont be as expensive as I'd like them to, So I'm Hoping to get a hat OR the kite :P

sig4ej9.jpg

:shame:

I'm not posting anymore, this was the last of my blog I'll post my lvls on the rate this section from now on due to nobody posting at all but 2 people lol.

Z0MG! N000z!

But seriously, I know I've hardly or never posted on this blog, but I've read it a lot. Don't quit it please, I've always liked. (And it's an awsome goal! :thumbsup: )

Congratulations on 3rd age, it looks amazing. Nice bank too, I wish I was that rich.

Last thing to add: Good Luck!

When everything's been said and done, more has been said than done.

All skills 80+

angel2w.gif

Woot 3rd age FREAKING ROCKS! :D

You're gonna own Slayer with the best armour in game, make abyssals bow to you in respect.

G'luck getting that phat back, I'm sure slayer wont disappoint you <3:

bottomsupsiggyori.jpg

Runescaper since June 2005

Blog

Keep up the good work i r was really loving that leet 3rd age and 117mil + barrows pic <3:<3:<3:

(and dont let the bows come out this monday while im gone!!)

Nah, it's because there are so many blogs, people don't have enough time to bump this. :D

Yip ever since the split where a mess load of extra blogs were made becuase they were no longer rate this, its actually almost like the RSOF here :lol:

Its now kinda quite hard to keep your blog on the first page :lol:

CLICK - 770th to 99 SLAYER 2/4/08 - 204th to 99 Summoning 7/1/08 CLICK

tifovsigev3.jpg

Druminator17.png

[Hide=List of Drops That I haven't updated in Years but want to keep in my Sig anyways...]VISAGE DROP - 12/06/07

3 Duo Sara Hilts, 3 Duo Arma Hilts, 2 Trio Arma Hilts.

Dark Bows: (11) Dragon Boots: (50!)

Whip Drops: (42!!!) Dragon Drops: (90+!!!!!) 2 D CHAINS!, 3 D Axe, 8 D meds, 7 left halfs, 7 D legs, 6 skirts, 8 Spears[/hide]

Sweet inventory pic man! Keep up the great work with the slayer and don't you dare

quit on me bro :twisted:

Hope the dark beasts are kind to you with the bows and who nows you may even be

able to afford a white p hat with ur 3rd age :P but thats just a may tehe.

:shame:

I'm not posting anymore, this was the last of my blog I'll post my lvls on the rate this section from now on due to nobody posting at all but 2 people lol.

Z0MG! N000z!

But seriously, I know I've hardly or never posted on this blog, but I've read it a lot. Don't quit it please, I've always liked. (And it's an awsome goal! )

Congratulations on 3rd age, it looks amazing. Nice bank too, I wish I was that rich.

Last thing to add: Good Luck!

Hehe Its always nice to see some new people posting :D Especially if they've been reading from the beginning, thanks for the support, I really apreciate it and dude being rich isn't always cool sometimes it takes away the fun from the game, thats why I sold my hat

3rd age is hot; 3rd age on Kohe's body = hotter.

Haha Indeed my friend Slagathor, people with blue hair and red eyes are just extreamly hawt

Wow nice bank and nice expensive stuff...

amazing :D

Hehe thanks, took me quite a while to get it all together, sometimes I wish I hadnt bought some of the lvls I bought, I could have a white and 3rd age if I hadnt wasted 72m on prayer

Woot 3rd age FREAKING ROCKS!

You're gonna own Slayer with the best armour in game, make abyssals bow to you in respect.

G'luck getting that phat back, I'm sure slayer wont disappoint you

Hell yeah man, it looks so sweet I'll let you keep it when I go to SPAIN :D Cant wait for that ffs hehe, Can't wait to get my hat back either, my bank looks so weird without one, I mean how long ago did I buy my first? :-k

Keep up the good work i r was really loving that leet 3rd age and 117mil + barrows pic

(and dont let the bows come out this monday while im gone!!)

Nah, it's because there are so many blogs, people don't have enough time to bump this.

Yip ever since the split where a mess load of extra blogs were made becuase they were no longer rate this, its actually almost like the RSOF here

Its now kinda quite hard to keep your blog on the first page :lol:

Hehe thanks I loved it too but having so much cash left me lost, I think I'm gonna go nuts without a party hat, had one forever, its like a standard thing for me :oops: (as I quoted your post I got a d med)

Yeah I hated the melt-together forum thing, it really ruined my weak and rather new blog cause of having to survive with the big boys :

"]Nice 3rd age mate :shock: ,Keep at it

Hehe doing my best, slacking off a bit latley but all these posts made me want to go crazy and get 96 as fast as I can :twisted:

leet bank narb And I say yellow, not kite :P

And you showed me just legs last night. YUCK!

Hehe Ap, I was thinking exactly the same I'd never use the kite, plus I need something to wear on my head, and thats not a 3rd age helm! I need to find a hat that matches Slayer cape, prayer cape, my 3rd age and some boots, so It'll be a while till I decide what I do. And yea, the legs without the plate just look horrible

Sweet inventory pic man! Keep up the great work with the slayer and don't you dare

quit on me bro

Hope the dark beasts are kind to you with the bows and who nows you may even be

able to afford a white p hat with ur 3rd age but thats just a may tehe.

Hehe even though I'd wish to get all that I think its gonna be tough unless I'm one of the very first to get a bow and manage to sell it just as fast =p

Nice 3rd Age

Keep up the slayer

hehe thanks I think I did a good move, maybe not cash wise but it did work to give me motivation to keep playing, at least now I can think about aiming for something else than getting a new hat, now I need to get a hat!

Well that was a lot of posts for one evening I was gone, had my fun irl today, sucks I aint 18 you get chucked out of everywhere if you aren't 18+. Oh well tomorrow is gonna be AWESOME I'm going to see one of my favourite bands live, Velvet Revolver! Hell yeah it's gonna be amazing. But that means I won't be on a lot either, I'm hoping to get 96 in 2 weeks or so, gonna keep working it tough =D

As I wrote this I got this, hadn't had one since February, so still nice =D

No clue how many I've had probably 16 or so

07jun10010708ll7.png

sig4ej9.jpg

:shock: Nice bank. Third age ftw?

Nice goals and GL on 99 Slayer! :D

halo2sigcj2.png

Thanks Jason321 for the sig!^

Proud to have served the Tip.it Crew

Drops: 2x D Chain, 1x D Legs, 2x D Left Half, 1x D spear, 2x D med (monsters), 5x D Med (Barrows), 4x D Axe, 2x Zerker, Abyssal whip x1, 7x D Boots

Barrows items: 55 (not counting the meds)