99 mage in a day!

bob151jr

I am currently 83 magic and i was wondering if i could get from 83 to 99 in a day.

You may be saying im crazy but it can work out as long as i get tons, say around 200 people to support me.

I want to do it useing no money at all which would be even more amazing and I only have 1250 spells.

If you want to see or particapate in this amazing accomplishment you can come to world 77 on Saturday Feb. 24, 2007 6:00pm eastern time.

I will be located at the fightpits under Karamja volcano.

After I am done if I have enough people, I will be expected (just an estimate) around 600k tok-kul, yes that is 2 onyxs.

Selling one of the onyxs I will be paying anybody that helped depending on the timeframe that you stayed and if you bring a friend it is 10k a friend and they will also get payed.

Just think, 1 day, 1250 spells, 11mill mage xp.

Just to note I will not be expecting donations but if you bring them I don't think I will turn them down. Remember YOU are getting payed here.

If I hit 99 mage I will have a drop party, I will drop a number of items and one of the onxys! Afterwards expect many pics and a movie of the event =P

-Bob151jr-

Just 2 flaw, the spell only hits like 10 ppl (or like 15 not sure). Doesn't hit 2000 people if they all piled on one spot :-# .

really?

Currently Working on: Basically Quit... Messing up my pure atm though// Hehe

Main Name: Anishr

Join the official Barbarian Assult channel, #ba in irc.

Another of these pointless posts..

Only thing that would get you that lvl in a day would be the old charging method. But Jagex changed it so you can't use charge constantly..

99 ranged | 99 magic | 99 defence | 99 hitpoints

Remember, it's just a game

Feel free to add me on RS. :) Always ready for a chat.

Perhaps what you should do is get Ranging Pedistools in a house and ask 9 people to get into one of them, then you get in the other. Have them all wear highly magic conductive armor and when they die, have them come back in. Then cast the spells and you should get decent xp.

f475e02ecc.png

don't worry, you are going to "hell" anyway. wanna race to see who gets there first?

Officially reached 100 Combat at 1:33PM EST, June 14, 2007

First Dragon Drop: Dragon Chain (Dust Devils) @ 10:48PM EST, July 14, 2008, lv113 combat

I think if it was possible to get 11k xp in one day without losing any money, every single kid in runescape would have a magic skill cape. Sorry, this is IMPOSSIBLE!

Hmm...that isnt impossible sorry...i do it most every day so does everyone else :P

Perhaps you meant 11m :-k :lol:

Ontopic: ya no way in heck your getting any mage lvls past 85 with only 1250 spells...much less 16 lvls :(

CLICK - 770th to 99 SLAYER 2/4/08 - 204th to 99 Summoning 7/1/08 CLICK

tifovsigev3.jpg

Druminator17.png

[Hide=List of Drops That I haven't updated in Years but want to keep in my Sig anyways...]VISAGE DROP - 12/06/07

3 Duo Sara Hilts, 3 Duo Arma Hilts, 2 Trio Arma Hilts.

Dark Bows: (11) Dragon Boots: (50!)

Whip Drops: (42!!!) Dragon Drops: (90+!!!!!) 2 D CHAINS!, 3 D Axe, 8 D meds, 7 left halfs, 7 D legs, 6 skirts, 8 Spears[/hide]

Mmm, you can get it...but not with around 1k spells. Heh, you can get it if you spend millions on spells and getting people to be there...since not many will come for free or such little amound.

99 Fletch~~99 WC~~79/81 Fishing

87/94 Magic~~84 Range

Etha! Saradomin Forever~CW

CB: 107 Total: 1788+

ON BREAK

I believe the only skills that could make 500k xp per hour are herblore and fletching... And those with pretty expensive items.

As everyone said... If it was possible, why don't we all do the same thing?

Uula.png

I think if it was possible to get 11k xp in one day without losing any money, every single kid in runescape would have a magic skill cape. Sorry, this is IMPOSSIBLE!

Hmm...that isnt impossible sorry...i do it most every day so does everyone else :P

Perhaps you meant 11m :-k :lol:

Ontopic: ya no way in heck your getting any mage lvls past 85 with only 1250 spells...much less 16 lvls :(

Oops! haha typo.. Nice catch. :wall: #-o

devotedconstructionkt0.jpg

Only possible way in the game, is to have people give you tons of money in Alching Arena.
Changed that, now you have to earn it yourself. <.<

Ya, I missed the days on World 6 where you could trade stuff in your bank for gp in there (quick experience :mrgreen: ).

[if you have ever attempted Alchemy by clapping your hands or

by drawing an array, copy and paste this into your signature.]

Fullmetal Alchemist, you will be missed. A great ending to a great series.

The only way would be to gain up thousands of pest control points before hand and use them all.... This could actually get you from 1 magic to 99 in a couple minutes :anxious:

you can only have a maximum of 250 pest control points at a time..not thousands :/

masterlance.png

Masterlance.png

Masterlance.png

The Corporeal beast has become wise to your tricks and has gained a stomp attack that hurts players standing underneath him. Watch out!

The only way would be to gain up thousands of pest control points before hand and use them all.... This could actually get you from 1 magic to 99 in a couple minutes :anxious:

you can only have a maximum of 250 pest control points at a time..not thousands :/

but, what if... you could?

but, what if... you could?

what if i just hack rs and get rank 1 in everything :thumbsup:

it used to be possible i think

when charge first came out you could literally get to lvl 99 in a matter of hours from the xp

only jagex changed that once they saw everyone doing this

lost rights to my dark red text >:(

afflictionbanner2jf6.png

12/20/06 - QUEST CAPE OF ACHIEVEMENT

Barrows sets: guthan, verac, dharok, maybe ahrim eventually <- lost to a hacker whole stole everything of worth from my bank