Rares - Estimate how many are left

The Dark Lord

• Replies 65
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Someone at the near beginning of this year did a illegal hex count, and there are thousands of "active" ones remaining, believe it or not, there are less Purples than Blues that are active (Party Hats).

It's just up to people if they want to believe these counts or not.

If I remember rightly, there was around 8,000 (+) Blues and only 3,000 Purples, I'll try find the exact number, I said it in a text file on my old PC.

There was around 600 Crackers by the way.

Ouch actually 8000 is a very small number. 1 million susbcribers right? So 8000 is less than 1%. No wonder I rarely see phats now.

Bare in mind I did say active players.

IMO, there will be almost the same number of wearable rares as there were when they were dropped, unless people dropped it and let it disappear on the ground. As for the eatable rares, probably a big difference in the amount. There aren't as much Disk of Returning because not many people cared to visit the banned people :P

IMO, there will be almost the same number of wearable rares as there were when they were dropped, unless people dropped it and let it disappear on the ground. As for the eatable rares, probably a big difference in the amount. There aren't as much Disk of Returning because not many people cared to visit the banned people :P

you forgot about people who were banned and had rares in their banks

Scrd_Silence.png

Santas - 6000

Green Halloween Masks - 3500

Blue Halloween Masks - 3500

Red Halloween Masks - 3500

Easter Eggs - 1000

Disks of Returning - 1500

Pumpkins - 1000

Half Wines - 200

Purple P'Hat - 1250

Yellow P'Hat - 1000

Green P'Hat - 1000

Red P'Hat - 1000

White P'Hat - 900

Blue P'Hat - 750

Christmas Crackers - 150

Phats might be a bit higher or closer to the same amounts. Don't really know how to distribute the colors, if at all, and masks should have even less of a difference.

2496 Completionist

you forgot about people who were banned and had rares in their banks

I was waiting for this.

Well the accounts are still there as well as the items, you just can't access them unless you get unbanned.

So literally they're "in the game" unlike dropped items disappearing. \'

Santas - 16000-19000

Green Halloween Masks - 14000

Blue Halloween Masks - 14000

Red Halloween Masks - 14000

Easter Eggs - 19000

Disks of Returning - 11000

Pumpkins - 9000

Half Wines - 6000

Purple P'Hat - 8000

Yellow P'Hat - 8000

Green P'Hat - 8000

Red P'Hat - 8000

White P'Hat - 8000

Blue P'Hat - 8000

Christmas Crackers - 300-700

Completely random guesses. No backup, just my thoughts. (Note- this includes investors, players on breaks, and active players.)

Treasure trail items: 9

Dragon drops: 0

Well, the prices of rares went up a lot since Duke Freedom and Cursed You got banned. They had many rares in their banks....All gone!

Actually the prices of rares hasn't really gone up at all since Cursed You got banned.

When all the rares go BOOM what happens to the economy? I wanna know.

8888kev8888.jpeg

Sigs by: Soa | Gold_Tiger10 | Harrinator1 | Guthix121 | robo | Elmo | Thru | Yaff2

Avatars by: Lit0ua | Unoalexi | Gold Tiger .

Hello friend, Senajitkaushik was epic, Good luck bro.

Santas - 2000

Green Halloween Masks - 2000

Blue Halloween Masks - 2000

Red Halloween Masks - 1000

Easter Eggs - 2000

Disks of Returning - 300

Pumpkins - 800-1000

Half Wines - 100

Purple P'Hat - 400

Yellow P'Hat - 400

Green P'Hat - 400

Red P'Hat - 400

White P'Hat - 350

Blue P'Hat - 200

Christmas Crackers - 50

i only took the actives as there still might be double as much of em but we wont know

I edited your list because i was too lazy to make my own so thanks.

I know for sure that theres more than 30 crackers left in the game. One of my friends (this is way back in the day) had 20 of them, and when they where 100K ea he gave them all to another friend lol. That friend is now quitted, but his acc. is not banned, which means there lays 20 crackers hidden on a acc - how many more might there be? Also, in urballzrmine's gallery of 25B or something he had three crackers - enipeus have one, and i've seen two more with crackers. That makes 6 crackers + 20, and those i havent seen yet.

Also, about masks - It would make no whatsoever sense if red halloween mask costs 80% more than a green one, but there still is the same amount left in game of each, would it?..