We need an Official PC WORLD

highlanders

Gee everyone flammed me. Maybe I was wrong to some point, but calm down dammit. They should fix Pc, make it lvl 90+. And to all the people who insulted me: I did made an error, but I didn't fall to making plain insults like you fools did. Also, to all people saying I was a dumb lvl 50, I'm lvl 107 and I've been playing the game for far longer than the vast majority of you.

2480+ total

high lvls arnt the only lvls on tip it also with only 1 official world many people will find out and we would probably have to create a world changing system

Mojo477 has had to quit members so i need friends to talk to on my pure Lived4devil so please add her

"The elves having helped create the crystal saw is like Greenpeace having helped create a nuclear seal skinner"

The reason you have to change is lower levels find out the world and it becomes populated with them and thus you start losing more games so you have to switch to lose them.

A PC world defeats the point.

PC is crap anyway.

Dont care about the low lvls. Usually all the high lvls that come make up for it. And nubs are usually badly informed, they would need to find the official world, not sure theyre clever enough for that.

And Pc unfortunately isn't crap, among the best combat exp in the game.

2480+ total

Lets see, it gives the best combat experience in the game. There is no risk and you don't even need to bring anything with you? You get about 1k a game + a lot of experience. Yep, that makes a whole load of sense.

It's ruining the game, it's as simple as that. Before you had to work for everything but Jagex is slowly killing the game off. Cook-x, Fletch-x, Smith-x, pest control. Might aswell have "Alch-X" next...

Low levels aren't badly informed. They can manage to find a great world and slow it down within 20 minutes. And you can't just play through them, they ruin a world.

Try having a world kept on a site where only 100+s can see it, yet in 1/2 hour it is swamped by level 50s. :evil:

In Soviet Russia, glass eats OTers.

Alansson Alansson, woo woo woo!

Pink owns yes, just like you!

GOOOOOOOOOO ALAN! WOO!

join a clan? you'll win a lot more and it is not that hard to get accepted

+1.

I have all the 99s, and have been playing since 2001. Comped 4/30/15 

My Araxxi Kills: 459::Araxxi Drops(KC):

Araxxi Hilts: 4x Eye (14/126/149/459), Web - (100) Fang (193)

Araxxi Legs Completed: 5 ---Top (69/206/234/292/361), Middle (163/176/278/343/395), Bottom (135/256/350/359/397)
Boss Pets: Supreme - 848 KC

If you play Xbox One - Add me! GT: Urtehnoes - Currently on a Destiny binge 

Yeah dark ur right, but this is not really the point. This is about choosing an official pc world and sticking with it. If Jagex decided to spoil us, then lets go get spoiled. What can we say? If you wanna do sumthing hard long boring and really speical, then get 99 farm (only around 115 lvl 99 farmers) or 99 construction (only around 70 people with lvl 99).

2480+ total

Uve probably been in those very crowded worlds, intense pc worlds, and the low lvls aren't a problem. Usually its when people lose 1 time, then theres a bunch of nubs saying 'omg this world stinks' then everyone logs out and tries another world :roll: I see why it doesnt work now, but it has nothing to do with the reasons some people stated.

2480+ total

Uve probably been in those very crowded worlds, intense pc worlds, and the low lvls aren't a problem. Usually its when people lose 1 time, then theres a bunch of nubs saying 'omg this world stinks' then everyone logs out and tries another world :roll: I see why it doesnt work now, but it has nothing to do with the reasons some people stated.

You obviously don't understand how a PC clan works. They find a world that is fairly empty and start playing there. THAT'S what you're talking about when you say an intense world where noobs aren't a problem. After about an hour or so, it slowly gets discovered and within an hour and a half, it's so full of low levels that it's useless. THAT'S why everyone leaves when they start losing a game or two. That's when it goes downhill.

Trust me. As everyone said, it's tried and failed. PC clans win MUCH faster.. no high-level is going to come to a world known by low levels if they have an alternative.

78 failed, learn from the past

Exactly. In the first few weeks after Pest Control was released, World 78 was nearly impossible to get into due to it being the official Pest Control World. Then the high level players realized that this (having an official world) allowed low level players and pures to enter the game, who did not make any contribution to destroying the portals for fast wins, but rather attacked monsters for their own xp. They also attacked monsters so they could gain the 50 zeal points needed to get the Pest Control point, even though they did not help with attacking the portals in anyway.

Because of this, the high level players formed the world switching and clans to ditch the low levels and pures. Official world for Pest Control won't work, it has been tried before, and failed. Theres your proof.

Expecting a good life because you're a good person is like expecting a bull not to charge because you're a vegetarian.

To munchkinmage: No, its u that doesn't understand that a single lvl 120 can make up in a team for a ton of nubs. If theres an official pc world, all high lvls will go there, and can make up for the nubs.

Example, right now world 64 is ruling, because high lvls know its the place to go to win, theres lots of nubs, but we still win everytime.

2480+ total

To munchkinmage: No, its u that doesn't understand that a single lvl 120 can make up in a team for a ton of nubs.

But why would he want to do that when he could easily go to his pc group's current world and pc with a team of lvl 110+, finishing games in 30-45 seconds?

single_skill1165709744.png