Finally I've Done It - Failed XD

:cry: Aww :cry:

You were a great person on the outside and im sure even better on the inside!! :thumbsup:

Goodbye :(

firesigrk8.jpg

Retired as of August 23rd with 91 Firemaking and 6m xp in it.

This is what me and many tifers felt about you.

Here's a clip 8-)

oh now don't over use it!

Like i said before bball, it's sad your leaving....i always thought to myself when i saw like a post of yours "i should add him sometime" but i'm lazy and hve a short attention span as many have come to know, so alas, you have departed without me knowing very well :boohoo:

Gl irl!

Man, it's sad to see another great tipiter leave :(

I didn't know you really well but I saw you on the forums alot and you looked like a nice guy. Good luck in real life, and don't hesitate to stop by RS every once in a while to check in on us :roll:

every great tif member is quiting :(

first zoid, now you.

i dont know you very well but from what i have seen is a great person who gives and gives and gives with no expectation of somthing in return, you are truly a good hearted person and you WILL be missed.

thanks for inproving all these people lives, once again you are a great person.

good luck in real life.

cya later

-Mm

Well, I hope you enjoy RL as much as I soon will. Gl in RL to you man, and you never let me wear the peehat set. :cry:
thank god for him not letting you wear his phat set you friggin nub. :roll:

FFS DUDE :(

You were a good friend, a really ood friend :( Sad to see anyone go, but you had somthing "special" about you. <-- no i am not (man+man)

You were fun to barrow with, fun to chat with, and most of all were allways nice.

Gl irl, hopefully you don't quit though :(

skilsigvz1.png

Click my sig made by Toast for Boom@ Forums!

yes like said above i didnt kno u in rs.. but hey any man/ woman that would leave 3.6m cash to a friend sounds like a realy good person to me, and i seen u around in the forums.. so like said above good luck in Real life u cant just cut down trees, kill cows for fun, light fires, build ur own house (w/o a permit), nemore thats illegal :-( hope the outside world treats u good.. if u ever get lonely u kno u got friends in Rs and in the tip.it forums u can come back to or just stop in to say Hi!! hope to see u around

Only when the last wolf is dead,

The last tree is cut down,

The last river dammed

And the last field is paved over, Will humans realize, that we can't survive on money alone!

Author unknown.

and yet another generous and good player leaveing, the noobs will soon take rs. I joined tip.it too late, everybody seems to have nothing but the upmost respect for you here man, have fun in the real world :boohoo:

~the plumber of pain~

~currently - training range (when i'm online)~

[heres my 99 mage vid!

summoning charm guide: http://forum.tip.it/viewtopic.php?p=5641302#5641302