Login Pin + Screenshot Logger Protection -New RSOF Thread-

well ive never had to deal with the frustration of losing an acc.

but just dont be stupid, if sum1 sends u a link to rs, dont click on it, just type in rs urself

and if sum1 asks for ur password? uhh dont tell them

the only way to get hacked is cuz u did sumthing dumb to allow sum1 to get ur pass, professional hackers who can actually hack wont be searching some game for accounts, just dont do anything dumb

ironmdefault,demon%20x%20lord.gif

pure:demon_x_king

well ive never had to deal with the frustration of losing an acc.

but just dont be stupid, if sum1 sends u a link to rs, dont click on it, just type in rs urself

and if sum1 asks for ur password? uhh dont tell them

the only way to get hacked is cuz u did sumthing dumb to allow sum1 to get ur pass, professional hackers who can actually hack wont be searching some game for accounts, just dont do anything dumb

That isn't true. I've been hacked without telling anyone my pass or clickin some dumb RuneScape link. OK, to the point, I like the idea but it shouldn't be 4 numbers long like a Bank Pin but instead be like a password and be much longer. Other than that, I support.

untitledtipitcq2.png

Really like this idea

but i dont play rs anymore cause the game WAS fun but they are making it for children with their stupid easyquest like tower of life and so, bleeh won't take long before i hate jagex