Pking -how? where? who? V 2.6 2.9K views achieved =)

Xzavier93

You're wearing 50k in gear and you have tele runes

lol 50k?? sure....lets see here

split top = 60k

bottoms = 60k

runes total to about 40k<160k!!

noob....guide isn't done to all the nubs who think i pry on defenceless people....so just be quiet until it is i dont have time to play 24/7 i actually have a life i dont sit here all day in front of the screen....

Whoever said "nothing is impossible", obviously never tried slamming a revolving door.

• Replies 98
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

1/10

The only pk spots are areas where you prey on people with little or no food as they rc and train in the wilderness. You don't include actually pking at all, such a throwing on some rune armour and going to w22 or w18 edge and fighting people there that are just as prepared as you.

Places such as portals, mage bank, and others are not included, you might aswell title this "Guide to Killing Rcers and Dragon Slayers".

you buddy i aint done with it yet i am doing those spots next....

Whoever said "nothing is impossible", obviously never tried slamming a revolving door.

i myself dont agree with pcing pking and drag killing pking because they are defenceless for they are in the wildy for non aggressive purposes but........ (i better stop there or this topic will explode)

ok onto the improvement bit: try adding more places to fight in more respectable places like portals, w2 edge dms and mage bank. try including bits on melee and range aswel.

Ever wondered what the side affects of abyss PKing was?

Pking rcers=less natures,chaos, death.That means the economy of RS would drop and people would have to buy from stores which is sometimes extra money and takes forever.

Edit:This is actually constructive.If you want this to get anywhere else I'd suggest posting other P2P ways to PK like Mage Bank, Obby PKing, and perhaps one of the easiest-soloing at Edgeville.Plus this guide is very shot V 2.5 and its very short.My F2P pking guide is V 1.2 and its twice as long as this.

lolbx7.png

Main: Snw rifleman - FINISHED DESERT TRESURE 11/5/08 WOO

Just your typical asian who likes to play games =)

why do you have a face mask on? gives no bonus at all - on anything

I'm gonna be walking down an alley in varrock, and walka is going to walk up to me in a trench coat and say "psst.. hey man, wanna buy some sara brew"

walka92- retired with 99 in attack, strength, defence, health, magic, ranged, prayer and herblore and 137 combat. some day i may return to claim 138 combat, but alas, that time has not yet come

wow i go on vacation and everyone comes into this topic i am doing a new idea see how you like it for all those people who have seen this before come back in a few minutes it'll look and be better i hope, or maybe not.

Oh and bye the way....I DONT 3 item I DONT TELLE (unless i am out of food and i am being teamed) and lastly I DONT RC-Pk go onto ANY world go there and guess what 24/7 i WILL NOT BE THERE!!(same with most of the "defenceless training areas" and if i am there its not for the "defenceless people" its for the people killing the "defenceless people".

More Pics Coming

i have been working on skill cape (quest one that is 14 to go 10 of which i can do and 4 of which i just havent gotten like a level up in)

Guest geeman122

hmmm pking at green drags dont work with ancients..they tele.

actully if you go to the grave yard green dragons u can pk ppl there and they cant tele

hmmm pking at green drags dont work with ancients..they tele.

actully if you go to the grave yard green dragons u can pk ppl there and they cant tele

right i just pked a whip there =p

You're wearing 50k in gear and you have tele runes

lol 50k?? sure....lets see here

split top = 60k

bottoms = 60k

runes total to about 40k<160k!!

Woow!! 160k! Liek oh em gee!! Jeez, i pk with more on my lvl 60 rune pure, he wears full rune and without teles. Teles for 160k? :S

ooh eeh ooh ahah, ting tang wallawallabingbang m8

Im not sure if this has been said but couldnt you swap rune boots for addy then climbing boots?

Quest cape got at 25th july 2007! Did grim tales and mouring end 2 to get same day!

99/99 strength got at 30th september 2007

Umm why would you dring Whip+Dds+D skim? Thats just plain dumb -.-

Also a fighter torso should be over a Rune Plate because it has a good strength bonus and if you die, your most likey going to get it back.

Vector1.png

Iiiinteresting, maybe ill join after ill get good enouhg stats :boohoo:

But isnt abby pking like, not so nice? :notalk:

1st, I picking this one randomly out of the pile, sorry vanstrom :P

why is everybody here crying that pking green drag hunters and killing rc pkers is "not nice to do"!?

rcing natures trough the abbyss is great!

but if pking there is "not nice to do" then u could just put the teleport mage next to the dam bank it wont make any diffrence then!!

i see it happen lol, lots and lots of people crafting natures and price drop lower then the air runes in a week -.-

why not kill green drag pkers? al those lvl 80 and lower guys stay away, maybe a big scary lvl 100+ comes around and do tb on me.....

thats why u can ask good prices for ur hides and bones, because they are not that easy to gett!!!

same as the abbys, no pkers arround greens, everybody from lvl 60+ come there with all there friends!!!

1 week and the bones and hides are with 1K+ in stock at every general store because everybody has lots of them, why buy if it is no trouble at all getting them... :S

i see the highscores allready, ur prayer lvl must be lvl 70+ to be in highscores, everybody can buy them for 1gp in general store, why not gett myself 10k d bones? :S