What car do YOU drive

24SE7EN

This thread is simple:

Tell us what car you drive and post a pic (if you have one).

Notes/Rules:

1. This is not a popularity contest, just post.

2. Yes, I searched for this thread before posting it.

3. Please don't flame, this is for fun.

4. Don't take my sig too serious. (I know there are fast Civic's, Intergra's etc.)

Without further ado:

I drive a 96' Mustang

dsc06709cs4.jpg

1496012354luu2.gif

• Replies 56
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'll bet my life savings (about 20,000) that you have never even seen that car

485th person to ever play RuneScape

Blue107- perm banned 10/12/2007. $300 USD reward if you can get me in contact with someone who will take 5 seconds to look at evidence and get my original character unbanned. 

I'll bet my life savings (about 20,000) that you have never even seen that car

You should probably pay up...That car is worth about $4,000...It isn't that hard to possess one...Why would you even make such a foolish bet?

The popularity of any given religion today depends on the victories of the wars they fought in the past.

- Me!

I've been through high school and I've known many people, like at a social function when you ask what people drive they will almost always say a mustang or some kind of super fast civic

Blue107- perm banned 10/12/2007. $300 USD reward if you can get me in contact with someone who will take 5 seconds to look at evidence and get my original character unbanned. 

I've been through high school and I've known many people, like at a social function when you ask what people drive they will almost always say a mustang or some kind of super fast civic

...So? A lot of kids DO drive mustangs because they look kinda' cool and stuff. Also, their parents usually buy them for them...Nothing wrong with this.

I'll be over-seeing the transfer of this $20,000, right? Do I get 10%? Daddy needs a new computer. And by daddy, I mean me. :lol:

(Please do remember, it was in writing, thus is contractually binding in a court of law! I SAY SUE!)

The popularity of any given religion today depends on the victories of the wars they fought in the past.

- Me!

Not many people in high school drive anything more than a 4 door sedan

Where do you live? Africa?

I drove a 4-door in school...But almost all my friends had coups or trucks.

Like I said, that's an extremely cheap car. Go Blue Book it once, it's probably worth like $5,000 if its in excellent condition.

- Me!

Like I said, that's an extremely cheap car. Go Blue Book it once, it's probably worth like $5,000 if its in excellent condition.

5,000 is a bit hard to come by for a teenager in high school

2 people at my school *roughly 350 students* have mustangs..

I'm one of them :P:P

silver convertible.

the other owner owns a yellow coup, had a red one before but he traded in and upgraded to a newer model.

not if u have a job and make monthly payments... + insurance

Most kids' parents buy them cars, AND...

I don't know if you know this, but a car payment for a $5000 car is, like...$150/month. Minimum wage could get you that. Insurance for a Mustang probably costs more per month. Infact I'm almost positive it does.

Payments are a wonderful thing! I'm in no position to full-out buy a new $40,000 car, but I certainly could if I wanted to finance it!

- Me!

I don't know if you know this, but a car payment for a $5000 car is, like...$150/month. Minimum wage could get you that. Insurance for a Mustang probably costs more per month. Infact I'm almost positive it does.

Payments are a wonderful thing! I'm in no position to full-out buy a new $40,000 car, but I certainly could if I wanted to finance it!

I don't know a single person whos parents flat out bought them a new car and I can almost guarantee you that I come from a better area(I come from one of those old neighborhoods where a 3000 sq ft house cost 700,000). Most kids get their parents old cars

Skyline 96 S II R33 GTS-T \'

I drive this bad boy 06-bugatti-veyron-1_600.jpg

The world would be a whole lot better if little green men in UFO's came down to earth to abduct rednecks.

I don't know a single person whos parents flat out bought them a new car and I can almost guarantee you that I come from a better area(I come from one of those old neighborhoods where a 3000 sq ft house cost 700,000). Most kids get their parents old cars

Did you even read the original post? It's a 1996 Mustang. Last time I checked we are in 2007. That is not new.

fractalsignature2lq4.jpg

Yeah of course you do. I suppose it was you who crashed yours then this week?

_42647261_bugattifront2_416.jpg

612d9da508.png

Mercifull.png

Mercifull <3 Suzi

"We don't want players to be able to buy their way to success in RuneScape. If we let players start doing this, it devalues RuneScape for others. We feel your status in real-life shouldn't affect your ability to be successful in RuneScape" Jagex 01/04/01 - 02/03/12

I think he was posting it as a joke, to imply that Aus_Fighter is lying.

fractalsignature2lq4.jpg

And don't worry, because hand-me-down cars are free, right?

I come from a semi-well off area and most the kids here get brand new cars from mommy and daddy...I personally got a hand-me-down.

- Me!

_42647261_bugattifront2_416.jpg

I got it used

The world would be a whole lot better if little green men in UFO's came down to earth to abduct rednecks.

I wasn't really expecting to generate that much heat over a picture.

Yes that is my car, yes I payed for it ($4200), no it's not my first car.

My first car was a 2000 Lincoln town car with 266,000+ miles on it and had been in a car accident.

Please don't judge so swiftly.

1496012354luu2.gif