~CLOSED UNTILL FURTHER NOTICE~

Unoalexi

banner.png

Well it seems that I have A LOT of useless time on me hands, so thus I have decided to turn this on going one-request thread into a shop-like thingy. I figure I can get 2 things done a day, so yeah....

Here be the rules.

~You may make Runescape related requests, but only if they are "creative". (i.e No generic bank pictures, pking scenes, ect,) Note- I have done many a Runescape siggy in the past, so I am rather bored with the topic...

~You may make up to three suggestions

~You may ask for a matching avatar, if you wish

~Post count doesn't matter here! I will make siggies even for the most noobish whelps here, as long as your idea be good.

If your brain is just swimming with good ideas, have no fear! Pop in a quarter, and post them here, like this~

Description:

Size:(Tip it max is 450x200)

Subtext:

Now, bear in mind I am not promising anything... I may make one or I may make them all, depending how I be feelin at the time. If you don't get picked, don't feel bad... just come up with something else! Now what are yeh standing around reading this for!? GET POSTIN'!!

Oh, so you say yeh wanna see what I can do, huh? Well, here be examples....

These were the three I did last time.

lampost_sig_stark.png

allyouneedislovefixed.png

pigsonthewing2.png

unoalexi.png

Here be dragons ^

Dragon of the Day

ryZi.gif

• Replies 389
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Description: Two cats walking on a snowy mountain path (Day), one of them being black (male) and the other one being white/gray (female).

Size: 400x150? / 200x75? / 300x100?(Could be changed).

Subtext: "Love" (Could be changed to something similar).

I could make a better/longer description I made a short one because I didn't know if you wanted a detailed or not so detailed description (In case you wanted to use your imagination a bit).

Btw, It's really nice of you spending your time making a pixel signature for a (lucky) person *smile* (These new smilies are awkward).

igsig.png

Description: Rooting through my photography, I found something I'd like to be turned into a pixel signature.

Here's a link too it - http://i261.photobucket.com/albums/ii58 ... 6600-1.jpg

It's of a streetlamp, and I'd really like it too be turned into a pixel signature. I'd like clouds in the background, sort of rolling past the lamp part...Sort of like your Goodbye blue sky.

I'd like real contrast between the light and the signpost.

Its not the best photograph, but I think it'll work wonders for a signature

I'd also like the backdrop of a ctty in the background behind clouds, sort of spiriling into them, and in a gap in the clouds i'd like a kite flying

Size:(Tip it max is 450x175) Around 400x150

Subtext: Mrshinyredplanet: Stark like a Streetlamp.

If your worried about.... :roll: post count.... I didn't have much before the bug though it was nearing 200.

Thankyou if you decide to make this. I'd really love to have a signature done by you.

I might edit this post if i have a better idea.

lampost_sig_stark.png

People must really like my clouds.. I think I'll wait one more day before I pick something.. I might even do more than one, you people have given me many requests that I like..

unoalexi.png

Here be dragons ^

Dragon of the Day

ryZi.gif

Description: Two swords of pure blue fire are stuck in the ground. The ground is black and stained red from death. The sun is setting in the distance and a few clouds cover the sky. Vultures are circling. A young man is standing over the swords and is pulling them free.

Size:(Tip it max is 450x175)Max tip.it

Subtext: Redknighte

Doesn't take chances. Look's cute, but dangerous. So don't mess with me.

TY to Cowboy14 for the awesome Avvy, and Unoalexi for the sig!

Wolf_sig_2.jpg

I'll make one too then:Whatever you like!No,no,just kidding :o (Stupid looking,no?)

Erm...

Description:A demon skull with some sort of weapon embedded in it.Background,similar to a pirate flag(black or red),or if you want I don't mind the clouds lol,they're so nice.

Size:Anything within limits,and in about 3:2 ratio.

Subtext:Yohoho?

devilgod.jpeg

so i herd u liek devarts?

If you look at me and feel offended by my 666-ism,think.I could be just as offended by your "cross".

[hide=This's why I'm hot]

The Eleventh Commandment:Thou Shalst only say "Amen,brother".

Amen, brother :lol:

Amen, brudda (referring to the 10th commandment)

amen Bruder! (german ftw)

I'm invulnerable to everything, except Lenin and Dragoonson.

That's impossible.

I love people.[/hide]

Description: A man on a cart coming toward you in the screen. The man with a long brown beard and long brown hair with a red headband. Wearing plain brown robes. ( the guy is sitting down on the front of the cart as if hes controlling the horses infront [horses not seen]) on his shoulder is a orange gecko . Behind the man on the back of the cart is a dwarf holding a pickaxe over its head ready to strike the unsuspecting driver. Background woud be goin between two brown hills either side of the centre piece

Size: tipit standard

Subtext: Armybuilder1 and his geeko

Tis just another lonely journey

2880_s.gif

[spoiler=Clans]Current Events Leader of Tal Shiar Alliance

Current Raid Leader of Wilderness Guardians

Current Old School Power Ranger of Team Power Rangers

Current Member of Clan Europe

Ex Member of Team Dark Legacy (R.I.P)

Ex Paladin of Old Age Militos Deci

Ex Leader of New Age Militos Deci

Ex Early Veteran of Pk Masters (R.I.P)

I got my idea ready now, hopefully you like it :D

rDescription: A man with medium length brown hair standing on a cliff (back to the viewer) over looking a valley. Across the valley there are mountains. The man's hair and clothing are blowing in the breeze. The time of day would be something like sunset or sunrise, so the sky would be redish or whatever. A dragon is flying in the sky.

Size:(Tip it max is 450x175) Whatever works best for you (Tip it max got changed to 450x200 while you were away, by the way.)

Subtext: Lego

Thanks alot for considering it (I hope ;) ).

15cbz0y.jpg
[bleep] the law, they can eat my dick that's word to Pimp

Description: A man in lederhosen hat and army clothes is a sleep next to a willow tree near a river with his rune axe beside him. It is all serene there is a bird on his hat. With birds flying around the sky and its clouds.

Size:(Tip it max is 450x175) 400x155 or what ever

Subtext:Going for 99 Woodcutting.

I Support TET!| If you want bunny PM Me.|Click For My DevArt

musics.png

^ Cowboy is the Best ^

IT'S A TRAP SHINY JUST WANTS TO STALK YOU.

Hell yeah I do. Whats your msn?

That's how it all starts.

Next he's going to ask you what flavor of candy you enjoy and whats your favorite color van.

People must really like my clouds.. I think I'll wait one more day before I pick something.. I might even do more than one, you people have given me many requests that I like..

i absolutely LOVE your clouds.

sotwbar7.png

sig-1.png

1980 Berlinetta with a 350, bored, mild cam, intake carb, headers, exhaust

OKay, peoples! I have narrowed it down to about four entries!

~VjuliusT

~MrShinyredplanet

~Skull_Emblem

~Soa

Now,I might make all of these, or just two, or something else.. You'll only know when I'm done as I'll post th results in the Gallery, or by PM(for those who don't hang here as often as I do.)

Much thankees to all who participated... Don't feel bad if you didn't get picked, I promise you'll see many other topics like this in the future.

unoalexi.png

Here be dragons ^

Dragon of the Day

ryZi.gif

Description: Something like your current, "Goodbye Blue Sky" siggy.

Size: 300x90

Subtext: N/A

I really really like your sig. :P

Nice one. That'll up your chance of getting the sig. Flattery is ftw.

28u7f5g.jpg

danke Schon Sam!^^

"Blood runs thicker, oh were thick as thieves you know"

-Carl Barât

Description:A imguy at castle wars with the flag fighting his way to the post to put down the flag,he is wearingfull rune trim(sara)holding a dragon2h on his back (flag in hands), on the top flor of castle wars trying to put down the flag in the holder.

Size:(Tip it max is 450x175)

Subtext:jrslapshot1

jrslapshot12yu9.gif

Sir Erderik thanks for the avatar.

• 2 weeks later...

All posts after this one will be counted in this little contest of sorts. I felt that it would be bettah to just use this old one rather than to start a new one, so there yah go. Post away, my little whelps!

unoalexi.png

Here be dragons ^

Dragon of the Day

ryZi.gif