PS3 Wii or 360 !!!!!!

introuble3

This is a poll of some sorts. Just post what system you think is the best/ what system you think will win the console wars and then join in the discussion.

Below are the results before my topic became a poll :thumbsup: So have fun voting and discussing.

Votes!

Wii:49

360:50

PS3:27

Not Sure:2

wii60:2

all_forum2.jpg

introuble3.png

introuble3.png

• Replies 1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

The console wars are over. Look at the scores.

But all and all I would rather have a bomb [wagon] computer.

But for consoles I would go 360 since I have one and anything dealing with Blu-Ray is dumb as hell.

cyco_1.jpg

I can tell this is going to be a very constructive topic with no flaming whatsoever.

Anyways I think all the consoles are good for different things. I don't know which one will win the console war, it's still to early.

q8tsigindy500fan.jpg

indy500fanan9.jpg

I can tell this is going to be a very constructive topic with no flaming whatsoever.

Anyways I think all the consoles are good for different things. I don't know which one will win the console war, it's still to early.

Yeah like the PS3 was good for Assassins Creed, until they announced it for the 360 :wink: .

cyco_1.jpg

The console wars are over. Look at the scores.

But all and all I would rather have a bomb [wagon] computer.

But for consoles I would go 360 since I have one and anything dealing with Blu-Ray is dumb as hell.

I wouldn't count the Wii out yet so soon. After all, the 360 was released a year ago, at only 10M sold for that time, while the Wii, after being out for 4 months, have sold 4M.

What he said. It is way too early.

Right now the 360 has the lead, simply because there isn't enough games out yet that are a *must have* for the PS3 and Wii...

Everybody will be attracted to different things

Wii: Casual gamers (adults mainly), Kids, Nintendo fans

360: Teen to Adult, hardcore gamers, violence fans

PS3 Ebay fanatics, PS2 fans, Hardcore gamers

My choice: 360, a very well rouned system that already has great games

PS3, kthxbai?

You don't count.

Sony fan boy. :shame:

My current score for getting console discussions closed is 4, do you want me to make it 5?

This can be perceived as a threat

Its weird, especially because I was the one of the only people who even had constructive posts, every other intelligent posted who had an opinion on this topic quit after the first one. Now all I get is is "omg u stoopid fanboy"

485th person to ever play RuneScape

Blue107- perm banned 10/12/2007. $300 USD reward if you can get me in contact with someone who will take 5 seconds to look at evidence and get my original character unbanned. 

PS3, kthxbai?

You don't count.

My current score for getting console discussions closed is 4, do you want me to make it 5?

Blu-Ray is [developmentally delayed]ed as hell.

/end of discussion.

cyco_1.jpg

Its kind of weird, its kind of ironic that I am the only person who even has any constructive posts on this topic anymore, anyone intelligent who had an opinion stopped posting about it a while ago. Now all I get are idiotic responses like "omg u stoopid fanboy shut up"

EDIT:

Blu-Ray is [developmentally delayed] as hell.

/end of discussion.

I rest my case :lol: :lol:

Blue107- perm banned 10/12/2007. $300 USD reward if you can get me in contact with someone who will take 5 seconds to look at evidence and get my original character unbanned. 

You know to put me in as the PS3. :D

Salamoniesunsetsig5.png

8,325th to 99 Firemaking 3/9/08 | 44,811th to 99 Cooking 7/16/08

4,968th to 99 Farming 10/9/09 | Runescaper August 2005-March 2010

Tip.it Mod Feb. 2008-Sep. 2008 | Tip.it Crew Sep. 2008-Nov. 2009

Its kind of weird, its kind of ironic that I am the only person who even has any constructive posts on this topic anymore, anyone intelligent who had an opinion stopped posting about it a while ago. Now all I get are idiotic responses like "omg u stoopid fanboy shut up"

EDIT:

Blu-Ray is [developmentally delayed] as hell.

/end of discussion.

I rest my case :lol: :lol:

Yes I was calling you a fan boy. I like the PS3 to be honest I just think it was a waste to use Blu-Ray and have 7 cores for the processor because it makes it a lot harder on the devs. Right now the PS3 isn't showing anything great although I know it has the potential to be "better" than the 360, its really not showing anything that great.

EDIT: Motorstorm FTW lol. \'

cyco_1.jpg

PS3, kthxbai?

You don't count.

Its weird, especially because I was the one of the only people who even had constructive posts, every other intelligent posted who had an opinion on this topic quit after the first one. Now all I get is is "omg u stoopid fanboy"

Maybe because all you talk about is Blue Ray(Which actually does nothing for game play, just lets it play supposedly higher quality movies.) and 1 supposedly decent game.

Face it, the PS3 is barely any better than a PS2. It has some potential, but so far none of it has really shown, Sony really messed it up and has barely any chance of actually getting this up with the Xbox360 and Wii.

More on topic: I'm definatly getting a Wii, and I've been thinking of getting an Xbox360, though I'm not sure if I'm going to, not that I don't think its a good consol, but I've got other priorities with my money.

crim2ma.jpg

~^v^~Ex-Leader of the Divine Flames of Redemption~^v^~

PS3, kthxbai?

You don't count.

Maybe because all you talk about is Blue Ray(Which actually does nothing for game play, just lets it play supposedly higher quality movies.) and 1 supposedly decent game.

Face it, the PS3 is barely any better than a PS2. It has some potential, but so far none of it has really shown, Sony really messed it up and has barely any chance of actually getting this up with the Xbox360 and Wii.

More on topic: I'm definatly getting a Wii, and I've been thinking of getting an Xbox360, though I'm not sure if I'm going to, not that I don't think its a good consol, but I've got other priorities with my money.

1. learn to spell it right

2.It cant enhance game play, except that it can hold more than 5x more game content. MGS has already planned to use the full 50gb

3.name one thing the ps3 cannot do that a 360 can do. It has so much potential that developers will never be able to harness it. The cell processor is so powerful that developers have no way of even pushing its limits

At least people on the old topics knew what they were talking about

PS3, kthxbai?

You don't count.

1. learn to spell it right

2.It cant enhance game play, except that it can hold more than 5x more game content. MGS has already planned to use the full 50gb

3.name one thing the ps3 cannot do that a 360 can do. It has so much potential that developers will never be able to harness it. The cell processor is so powerful that developers have no way of even pushing its limits

At least people on the old topics knew what they were talking about

1. You can understand whats being said can't you? Give me an fing break I just got home from a very long day at work.

2. If they actually have the money to fund it, their games so far arn't very special, you could more than likely find games of same quality or better on the PS2. The new MGS may help out a lot, but its just one good game, only the hard core MGS fans are stupid enough to buy a $600 consol for just 1 game.

3. PS3s barely sell, thus funding for getting game developers making good games is low, meaning not much is to come, Xbox360 on the other hand sells like crazy, thus it has more funding for better games and hardware.

Just for the record, I have nothing against Sony, I loved the PS2, and I'm pretty sure I'll probably still like it better than the Wii or the Xbox360, but I really don't have much hope for the PS3.

crim2ma.jpg

~^v^~Ex-Leader of the Divine Flames of Redemption~^v^~

One question- How many good games did the 360 have at launch? almost none and its future looks horrible. You are basing a consoles future only 4 months after its release . ITS NOT EVEN SHIPPED WORLDWIDE YET