PS3 Wii or 360 !!!!!!

introuble3

Now that the PS3 is $299, I'm considering that instead of 360. What do you guys think?

I'd say:

Look at the games of both sistems.

Pick your favourite

Buy it

OT: Anyways, for me, the best is the wii, it has some wonderfull colourfull games, contrasting with the usual brownish fps, some variety and a bright future ahead, with many inovators like Muramasa Demon Blade and Red Steel 2, but in the end it's all a matter of choice, I'm the happiest i can ever be with only a wii and a pc.

I have a Wii, a PC and a PS2 and I'm very happy with it. Although I am considering a 360.

• Replies 1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Well all of my friends have 360.. but I don't plan on getting live at all. (I already spend too much time on Runescape, I'd like to ration my videogaming). The main game I want is Assassins Creed, then like FIFA and whatever. So Halo doesn't really sway me to the 360. I'm not sure what other console games there are though..

Nemo vir est qui mundum non reddat meliorem..

Well all of my friends have 360.. but I don't plan on getting live at all. (I already spend too much time on Runescape, I'd like to ration my videogaming). The main game I want is Assassins Creed, then like FIFA and whatever. So Halo doesn't really sway me to the 360. I'm not sure what other console games there are though..

If your interested in single player games more then I suggest PS3.

k9999-crazyarm.gif

If you don't plan on getting live then definately get a PS3.

Or you can get the PS3 and have free internet multiplayer....instead of paying for it....

For me - PS3, durable, no red ring of death, free multiplayer, oh did i meantion the blue ray player :P

vcz3sx.png

PSN: Skaterguy1224 Tactical Nukes - 22

*cough* Wii *cough*

I'm not in extreme action games or anything without hardcore guns, I like games for wii.

Your going to hate COD4 for the Wii then.....

vcz3sx.png

PSN: Skaterguy1224 Tactical Nukes - 22

I own a 360 right now, but since it's disk tray is acting up and is now MIA for awhile, I've seriously considered buying a PS3; especially with the recent $100 price drop + PS3 Slim. But I'm not too sure about the exclusives. There's some games on the Wii I've wanted also, Metroid Prime III, SSMB, Animal Crossing; among others as well. But I don't really want to buy it for less than six games. :|

Time to do some thinking.. ::'

Now that the PS3 is $299, I'm considering that instead of 360. What do you guys think?

I'd say:

Pick your favourite

Buy it

OT: Anyways, for me, the best is the wii, it has some wonderfull colourfull games, contrasting with the usual brownish fps, some variety and a bright future ahead, with many inovators like Muramasa Demon Blade and Red Steel 2, but in the end it's all a matter of choice, I'm the happiest i can ever be with only a wii and a pc.

You act like it's the only console which has colorful games and innovative games. The Wii has plenty of terrible looking games who totally don't get the point of trying to develop for the Wii. It's a tech challenge, and one that you need to beat by going more stylized. Galaxy and Prime 3 are probably the only real good examples of that. You could look at CoD4 for an example of a terrible "brownish fps" for the Wii, which sucks because the actual game was quite good looking and had some good color in it.

I've seriously considered buying a PS3; especially with the recent $100 price drop + PS3 Slim. But I'm not too sure about the exclusives. There's some games on the Wii I've wanted also, Metroid Prime III, SSMB, Animal Crossing; among others as well. But I don't really want to buy it for less than six games.

I'm looking forward to some of the PS3 exclusives coming out. However I don't think they're enough to get me to buy a system. Not because I don't want to play them but I just don't want to buy another console I'll almost never use.

And I'd like to play Galaxy on the Wii but certainly not buying one just for that. I have no interest in Prime 3 (I never got into Prime 1/2), no interest in SSBB and very little interest in any other title for the system save for maybe the new Wii resort, as I've heard it uses Motion+ quite well.

I'd say:

Pick your favourite

Buy it

You act like it's the only console which has colorful games and innovative games. The Wii has plenty of terrible looking games who totally don't get the point of trying to develop for the Wii. It's a tech challenge, and one that you need to beat by going more stylized. Galaxy and Prime 3 are probably the only real good examples of that. You could look at CoD4 for an example of a terrible "brownish fps" for the Wii, which sucks because the actual game was quite good looking and had some good color in it.

I've seriously considered buying a PS3; especially with the recent $100 price drop + PS3 Slim. But I'm not too sure about the exclusives. There's some games on the Wii I've wanted also, Metroid Prime III, SSMB, Animal Crossing; among others as well. But I don't really want to buy it for less than six games.

I'm looking forward to some of the PS3 exclusives coming out. However I don't think they're enough to get me to buy a system. Not because I don't want to play them but I just don't want to buy another console I'll almost never use.

And I'd like to play Galaxy on the Wii but certainly not buying one just for that. I have no interest in Prime 3 (I never got into Prime 1/2), no interest in SSBB and very little interest in any other title for the system save for maybe the new Wii resort, as I've heard it uses Motion+ quite well.

I'm not saying the wii has only good games, no single system in the past, present or future will have only good games, i just prefer the exclusives it has/will have, it's a matter of opinion as i said, and although i think the pointer+analog method of playing fps is better than dual analogs, i do not support the cod4 port to the wii, wich will be a black mark in the series.

And i never said the wii is the only system with colourfull games, it's just the one with more (even though i would like to try 'Splodeman).

And finally your right, you shouldn't buy a system only fro a few games, hence why i bought a wii rather than a ps3 or 360, because more wii games sparkled my interest than in any other console. Also yes, art is the best way to use wii's potencial, and thankfully the 3rd party developers are finally getting it right.

So don't let anyone tell you you're not worth the earth,

These streets are your streets, this turf is your turf,

Don't let anyone tell you that you've got to give in,

Cos you can make a difference, you can change everything,

Just let your dreams be your pilot, your imagination your fuel,

Tear up the book and write your own damn rules,

Use all that heart, hope and soul that you've got,

And the love and the rage that you feel in your gut,

And realise that the other world that you're always looking for,

Lies right here in front of us, just outside this door,

And it's up to you to go out there and paint the canvas,

After all, you were put on the earth to do this,

So shine your light so bright that all can see,

Take pride in being whoever the [bleep] you want to be.

That was the coolest link I've ever clicked. And thanks. I guess I should have said, what are the significant ones or the most popular though.

Killzone 2, MAG, Uncharted 2, Eyepet, Gran Turismo 5, inFamous, Ratchet & Clank, Burn Zombie Burn, Fat Princess, Flower, Noby Noby Boy, Littlebigplanet, Ragdoll Kung Fu, The agent, FFVXIII, God of War 3, FFIV, Heavy Rain, The Last Guardian (ICO 3), ModNation Racers and The Agency.

Also you should look at the motion tech coming out for both consoles.

PS3 has the PS motion Controller, XBOX has Natal.

IMO, for gaming, the sony offering would be best, due to incredible precision, buttons, and ease of playing near any type of game. Natal on the other hand I beleive will only be good for party type games. How do you think would be better for say, shooting? Holding and moving a controller to aim, or waving your arms in front of a camera in a gun shape.

That was the coolest link I've ever clicked. And thanks. I guess I should have said, what are the significant ones or the most popular though.

Killzone 2, MAG, Uncharted 2, Eyepet, Gran Turismo 5, inFamous, Ratchet & Clank, Burn Zombie Burn, Fat Princess, Flower, Noby Noby Boy, Littlebigplanet, Ragdoll Kung Fu, The agent, FFVXIII, God of War 3, FFIV, Heavy Rain, The Last Guardian (ICO 3), ModNation Racers and The Agency.

IMO, for gaming, the sony offering would be best, due to incredible precision, buttons, and ease of playing near any type of game. Natal on the other hand I beleive will only be good for party type games. How do you think would be better for say, shooting? Holding and moving a controller to aim, or waving your arms in front of a camera in a gun shape.

Yes, teh sony's wand is very interesting in fact, the only doubt i have is if they will place actuall buttons on that thing, as a wii owner i know waggle-only controls plain suck, they need somekind of button to suceed (thats my main problem with natal)

Yes, teh sony's wand is very interesting in fact, the only doubt i have is if they will place actuall buttons on that thing, as a wii owner i know waggle-only controls plain suck, they need somekind of button to suceed (thats my main problem with natal)

Sony stated at E3 (as a little dig at microsoft), that to play any type of serious games, you need buttons. So they put some on.

+ God of War I+II now

http://blog.us.playstation.com/2009/08/31/god-of-war-collection-blu-ray-disc-compilation-available-this-holiday-season/#more-15448

k9999-crazyarm.gif