PS3 Wii or 360 !!!!!!

introuble3

• Replies 1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

You forgot that in KZ2 it also affects your sniping.

Yup, that too. Haven't got the sniper rifle yet on Killzone so I haven't sniped in a while.

So don't let anyone tell you you're not worth the earth,

These streets are your streets, this turf is your turf,

Don't let anyone tell you that you've got to give in,

Cos you can make a difference, you can change everything,

Just let your dreams be your pilot, your imagination your fuel,

Tear up the book and write your own damn rules,

Use all that heart, hope and soul that you've got,

And the love and the rage that you feel in your gut,

And realise that the other world that you're always looking for,

Lies right here in front of us, just outside this door,

And it's up to you to go out there and paint the canvas,

After all, you were put on the earth to do this,

So shine your light so bright that all can see,

Take pride in being whoever the [bleep] you want to be.

3 Reasons how I'm a wii fanboy, not an anti-anti-wii fanboy, and you win

If I bashed the xbox with silly comments and you reply 'lie', etc, it doesnt make you an xbox fanboy. TIF has problems with words.

I have yet to see you produce any rational comments about why the Wii is a superior console to the PS3/Xbox 360.

Are you mentally challenged? Lets get a few things right..

1. Thats not defining a 'Fanboy'.

2. I have given reasons, but you just ignore them, since you told me to do it I have done it 2 times, and neither time have you even replied, so chances are you never even bothered looking.

3. It's obvious if we want to speak about 'superior', overall, its the Wii. Marketing, price, games, third party games. Many more kids WILL be wanting the Mario games than the Fallout games or Bioshock, etc, but that doesnt mean its a kids console, it has been, for a while, for most ages.

But if you want to be a douchebag and wonder, how is the wii superior? Well, I just told you. Graphics are the only thing the Xbox really has over the Wii in sales. So gtfo. And the PS3 has 20x more things over both the Wii and the Xbox, the fact is, it costs too much.

So, just for an end note, Mc, if you dont want to read the stuff I say, and just be an [wagon] and think you're king of tif, actually try reading what I say before making assumptions.

I have yet to see you produce any rational comments about why the Wii is a superior console to the PS3/Xbox 360.

Haha that made me laugh. 2 times man. Just read.

EDIT: Why dont you give me reasons why the Xbox wins? Because it has more shooters? Shooters dont run the market.

I dont need a siggy no moar.

Have you not met any kids? The vast majority will pick any GTA style game over another Mario game.

EDIT: Why dont you give me reasons why the Xbox wins? Because it has more shooters? Shooters dont run the market.

Note that i've never said the Xbox wins, I just prefer it over the PS3 due to console costs and the fact that I have a wii that sits in a corner collecting dust due to a serious lack of appealing games to a young adult male.

Have you not met any kids? The vast majority will pick any GTA style game over another Mario game.

I guess we have a different understanding of kids, or, american/english kids choose differently.

And way to address my points, again.

Note that i've never said the Xbox wins, I just prefer it over the PS3 due to console costs and the fact that I have a wii that sits in a corner collecting dust due to a serious lack of appealing games to a young adult male.

While I do agree that the Wii is more family orientated, I do think it has some decent Mature games. For example, Resident Evil 4, Resident Evil Umbrella Chronicles, The godfather blackhand edition, and soon, The Conduit and Resident Evil: The Darkside Chronicles, and at a stretch, COD5 WaW, although inferior to the PS3 and Xbox 360 ones.

Again I see no rational points made, only personal attacks.

Whatever you say. You just really want a high postcount like mine dont you?

3. It's obvious if we want to speak about 'superior', overall, its the Wii. Marketing, price, games, third party games. Many more kids WILL be wanting the Mario games than the Fallout games or Bioshock, etc, but that doesnt mean its a kids console, it has been, for a while, for most ages.

But if you want to be a douchebag and wonder, how is the wii superior? Well, I just told you. Graphics are the only thing the Xbox really has over the Wii in sales. So gtfo. And the PS3 has 20x more things over both the Wii and the Xbox, the fact is, it costs too much.

This is the last god damn time I am doing this.

1. The wii is the cheapest console

2. It has games that appeal to everyone

3. It also has a completely different style to the other 2.

4. Nintendo, still, yeah still has the 2 highest grossing games - Mario and Pokemon.

5. Free online

Take your choice against people still being sceptical about the Xbox 360, and the fact you have to pay for online, which, may not be much, it still is money.

Or the over-expensive console, PS3.

Hob, I dont think either of them actually care. Most people who are so avid about the Xbox just cry cause the wii has sold more consoles even though the Xbox has sold 2 to the same buyer in some cases. Yes i know you use an xbox but you dont seem to be amazingly avid and fanboy-y

4. Nintendo, still, yeah still has the 2 highest grossing games - Mario and Pokemon.

5. Free online

Take your choice against people still being sceptical about the Xbox 360, and the fact you have to pay for online, which, may not be much, it still is money.

Hob, I dont think either of them actually care. Most people who are so avid about the Xbox just cry cause the wii has sold more consoles even though the Xbox has sold 2 to the same buyer in some cases. Yes i know you use an xbox but you dont seem to be amazingly avid and fanboy-y

Once again personal attacks.

You get what you pay for. Besides, the controllers are expensive as for most games you need a remote and nunchuck.

So do the others.

It also has a completely different style to the other 2.
That makes it different not better.

Nintendo, still, yeah still has the 2 highest grossing games - Mario and Pokemon.
That doesn't really mean anything.

Free online
Free for a reason, because nobody would pay for it.

And by the way I dont have an Xbox.

I own a Wii, My twin brother owns an Xbox 360. I like my play, and play on it regularly, and I have played my Brother's Xbox 360 a few months ago (was trying to do COD4 single player in Veteran, got to the part where you need to get to the bunker to deactivate the missiles, but I can never get there before the timer finishes).

You get what you pay for. Besides, the controllers are expensive as for most games you need a remote and nunchuck.

So do the others.

Nintendo, still, yeah still has the 2 highest grossing games - Mario and Pokemon.

Free online

1- You do get what you payed for. Thats why the Xbox dropped double the amount the Wii did in half the time the Wii did in Australia.

2- Fine, it has MORE games that appeal to everyone.

3- Different is better in some ways.

4- How does that not mean anything? If something grosses alot of money it means it gets alot of sales.

5- Why do you pay for XBL? Is it a better connection? It wouldnt be that much better in reality.

Free online

Yeah, because why should I have to pay extra to play online considering I have to pay my provider too?

I'd rather just pay one and get the same online reliability.

swordfinalqr7.jpg

Denizen of Darkness| PSN= sworddude198

Free online

Yeah, because why should I have to pay extra to play online considering I have to pay my provider too?

Yet how many good online games does the PS3 really have that Xbox doesn't have?

Metal Gear and Killzone, thats about it.

Fanboyism: Come to PC. Thou shalt see the light.

So it is written that on the fourth day, we shall look to the east and observe the white wizard as he and his holy army descend on the cosnole wars. The armies shall look upon him in awe he removes from his bag of infinity a PC. He shall cast it into the sky for all to see. The armies shall then follow the white wizard back to Valhalla, to play on their new PC's for the rest of eternity.

LOTRjokesigedition-1.png

Get back here so I can rub your butt.

Free online

Don't ask that question when you paid membership for Runescape.

Not to mention that RS membership is more expensive than Xbox Live...

Free online

Don't ask that question when you paid membership for Runescape.

Not to mention that RS membership is more expensive than Xbox Live...

Good point.

However, there is a small difference in that you can get the same, if not, similar games for the PS3 and 360.

Using RuneScape as an example, I payed for an extension to the game. However, if I can play CoD4 online for free, or pay for it, I choose free, since there is little difference.

swordfinalqr7.jpg

Denizen of Darkness| PSN= sworddude198

So do the others.

Free online

1- You do get what you payed for. Thats why the Xbox dropped double the amount the Wii did in half the time the Wii did in Australia.

2- Fine, it has MORE games that appeal to everyone.

3- Different is better in some ways.

4- How does that not mean anything? If something grosses alot of money it means it gets alot of sales.

5- Why do you pay for XBL? Is it a better connection? It wouldnt be that much better in reality.

1. The 360 has been out for longer.

2._

3. Then the other consoles are better in different ways and therefore equal.

4. Just because people will buy something does not mean it's great.

5. I dont pay for Xbox Live, I have a PS3. But if it was a choice between the pathetic online service of the Wii or paying for Xbox Live I would choose Xbox live every time.

5. Free online

Once again personal attacks.

So do the others.

Free online

I think the making of this thread is like tatooing flame-fest on your forehead. It is obvious everyone has different opinions, and we've been arguing about one anothers for like 50 pages. It is obvious this will go on for a long time, since most of you guys think your right.

Just had to say that.

GG.gif

You know, the best thing ani wii fanboys can come up with is

'Selling more doesnt make it better' - Yes it does - it makes it overall better, and the Xbox has been out longer and still not close to wii's sales. OLOLOL.

'Wii has bad online' - Its not extra money.

'Xbox has better graphics' - Which in total isnt even important. Only people who run out of options use this as a point. Above average graphics is not mandatory.

It is obvious this will go on for a long time, since most of you guys think your right.

Of course it will. Theres only one reason this is going on and thats because anti-wii fanboys wont admit to being jealous its better than their console overall.

It is obvious this will go on for a long time, since most of you guys think your right.

Of course it will. Theres only one reason this is going on and thats because anti-wii fanboys wont admit to being jealous its better than their console overall.

Way to make fun of fanboys only to immediately make a fanboy statement yourself.

LOTRjokesigedition-1.png

Get back here so I can rub your butt.

Way to make fun of fanboys only to immediately make a fanboy statement yourself.

So true. Why can't everybody just shake hands and say all 3 consoles are good in their own way, and to each their own? :thumbsup:

GG.gif

I like the 360. It has all the games I like, I like the controller set up over the ps3. I also have a wii, but 90% of the games just seem so kiddy they have no appeal to me. And xbox live is like 4 bucks a month? I don't even notice that I pay for it, it's nothing.

flobotst.jpg

Hegemony-Spain

So true. Why can't everybody just shake hands and say all 3 consoles are good in their own way, and to each their own? :thumbsup:

What, saying something is better because it has the strongest overall sale makes me a fanboy? Jesus. People are DUMB.

If the Xbox had a better sales pitch than the Wii, then I would freely say the Xbox is superior. Thus, meaning I am not a fanboy.

It will never stop simply because people will not admit the facts.