PS3 Wii or 360 !!!!!!

introuble3

Nice defence ... :roll:

Lets see, that car is like, much much MUCH cheaper than the other, and the amount of people can afford the first (barely) while a very low amount can afford the second, whereas the Wii is nearly as much as the xbox, seperated by about 50 dollars here, and the ps3 is 400 dollars more.

I'm kinda gonna have to say that the 2 best sellings things, just being 50 dollars apart, your defence makes literally no sense.

Btw, something can be less money and be better than the more expensive thing.

I dont need a siggy no moar.

• Replies 1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

My point was you that the fact that its sold more means absolutely nothing.

Lol yes it does.. If something has been out on the market for the same amount of time roughly, then Im kinda sure 50 dollars wont seperate the 'this is cheaper' especially when all the games are different.

The Wii is a child's console, yes there are adult games but not many and thats not what it caters too.

Whilst I enjoy my Wii for some Wii sports or Geometry Wars from time to time, presenting an argument that it is the best console for those aged older than 12 is laughable.

The wii isnt a kids console, Nintendo just milk kids with Mario and Pokemon, not many other 'kid' games than those.

It's not aimed at people over 12, its aimed at all ages over 3.

Last time I checked, you find more kids playing competitive Xbox games than Wii ones too. (Halo complaining, and cod4 too.)

Granted the Wii doesnt have many 'competitive' games.

Super smash brothers, mario kart, CoD5..

Dont get me started on people buying a second xbox because of hardware difficulties taking a while to get fixed...

EDIT: this last part was just a joke dont be serious :|

The wii isnt a kids console, Nintendo just milk kids with Mario and Pokemon, not many other 'kid' games than those.

It's not aimed at people over 12, its aimed at all ages over 3.

Last time I checked, you find more kids playing competitive Xbox games than Wii ones too. (Halo complaining, and cod4 too.)

Granted the Wii doesnt have many 'competitive' games.

Super smash brothers, mario kart, CoD5..

Dont get me started on people buying a second xbox because of hardware difficulties taking a while to get fixed...

You've already had the penis of the superior PS3+360 stuffed up your [wagon] again and again whilst your defence rests solely on "BUTZ THE WII HA5 S0LD M0R3 AND MOTION CONTROLS R TEH W1N".

I suggest you stop pointlessly arguing that the Wii is superior if you dont want to be once forced down and metaphorically anal raped.

mgssteelwarol7.png

About motion control, the PS3 has that slightly with the six-axis, fun to use, but difficult at times.

(But you pretty much need it for Heavenly Sword)

And rag doll kung fu. It's awesome that game.

May be a joke, but it's true.

That's why PS3 is FTW.

So don't let anyone tell you you're not worth the earth,

These streets are your streets, this turf is your turf,

Don't let anyone tell you that you've got to give in,

Cos you can make a difference, you can change everything,

Just let your dreams be your pilot, your imagination your fuel,

Tear up the book and write your own damn rules,

Use all that heart, hope and soul that you've got,

And the love and the rage that you feel in your gut,

And realise that the other world that you're always looking for,

Lies right here in front of us, just outside this door,

And it's up to you to go out there and paint the canvas,

After all, you were put on the earth to do this,

So shine your light so bright that all can see,

Take pride in being whoever the [bleep] you want to be.

May be a joke, but it's true.

My friend bought a second for that reason.

I still say Wii is best... for my gaming preferences

You've already had the penis of the superior PS3+360 stuffed up your [wagon] again and again whilst your defence rests solely on "BUTZ THE WII HA5 S0LD M0R3 AND MOTION CONTROLS R TEH W1N".

I suggest you stop pointlessly arguing that the Wii is superior if you dont want to be once forced down and metaphorically anal raped.

May I say, I dont really see anything other than how the Xbox is better than the wii based on opinions, so its not very rape.

I do rather the Xbox, I bought the wii because of Super smash brothers in the first place, got a few more games going and there ya go. Although, if I was to pick any, it would be the PS3. My game preferences go PS3>Xbox>Wii, but my Console preferences go Wii>PS3>Xbox.

So, you, whoever you are :lol: explain how im being raped when everyones xbox defence is the same thing aswell?

EDIT: And by the way, doing the 'this guy isnt making much of an argument so lets just make a crappy relation to his typing by using caps and leetspeak' doesnt make you awesome, doesnt make you look 'cooler', doesnt make you seem smart, it just makes you look like a complete douche.

This is going to probably be flamebait, but to the anti-wii people, why is the wii a crappy console?

So far it's sold more than the xbox 360 and the ps3.

Dont say graphics.

It sold more because it's cheap and marketed better than the other two.

McDonald's sells more burgers than every other restaurant, does it mean they're really good? No, it's just cheap and marketed well.

This is going to probably be flamebait, but to the anti-wii people, why is the wii a crappy console?

Dont say graphics.

McDonald's sells more burgers than every other restaurant, does it mean they're really good? No, it's just cheap and marketed well.

True, true

Ever since I got my 360 I kinda turned my back on Nintendo (Not including DS!)

GG.gif

Dont say graphics.

I already told Valeyard the same thing. Something more expensive (wow 50 dollars the xbox is more expensive by, I wonder why. maintenance *COUGH*) isnt better either. Something less marketed isnt better or worse either.

Although Mcdonalds suck I agree >_>

Dont say graphics.

I already told Valeyard the same thing. Something more expensive (wow 50 dollars the xbox is more expensive by, I wonder why. maintenance *COUGH*) isnt better either. Something less marketed isnt better or worse either.

Although Mcdonalds suck I agree >_>

The point is the sales figures do not reflect the quality of the console.

That's a lie :P

The PS3 was just overpriced and was kinda a bit like the Xbox, so thats obvious, but, the Xbox hasnt made Microsoft lose anything.

Ah well, just shows nintendo dont depend on other companies. hehe.

Im over this thread now anyway, I guess we can just say every console has its cons and pros.

That's a lie :P

The PS3 was just overpriced and was kinda a bit like the Xbox, so thats obvious, but, the Xbox hasnt made Microsoft lose anything.

Respect. At least we know that their hardware has just as many bugs as their software ;)

draciontheman.png

"In the beginning, the universe was created. This has made a lot of people very angry and been widely regarded as a bad move."