PS3 Wii or 360 !!!!!!

introuble3

• Replies 1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Well, it might warm up your cat (if you have one), who sits next to it, and it will make it into cat bacon. Whereas the 360, would not. \'

360: Countless points

ps3: 2?

Wii: They aren't old enough to know how to write :lol:

careful that cat might slightly move the 360 and your game will be scratched to oblivion

My brother picked up my 360 and looked at the back while we were playing a game and it made a loud noise, and nothing happened. it didnt scratch at all. It also fell off our 4 foot ledge that it sits on next to our TV and nothing happened. Both were while a game was being played. And my CoD disk remains unscratched.

oh no exaggeration this time? well i never known of any cat's being turned to bacon near a ps3 then

btw knowing numerous reports of their discs scratching due to moving the console, you guys should think twice about picking up a console while playing

First of all, my brother that picked it up was 9. So I don't really think he knew better. And my xbox fell off a ledge onto a carpet. And the cat being turned into bacon was a joke if you didn't catch that. I know, really complicated joke

Ponder00.png

twssmas.gif

Maybe because its all junk when majority of games come out for both?

While one (Xbox360) is around 200 AUD

and the PlayStation 3 is around 600?

ok then they should say i like 360 because it's cheaper, not ps3 has nothing i like so i don't want the system

Since majority of games (not including console-only games, like halo etc) come out on xbox and ps3, you can say it doesnt appeal because you dont care for the graphics, dont care for the price, and dont care for the Sony only games.

And where I live a standard XBOX is around 200.

And a PS3, is like 400-500 or so

I dont need a siggy no moar.

• 2 weeks later...

I just...Like the games on it...

*hides in corner* Dont hurt me sonyfanboys!!!

"Let your anger be as a monkey in a piñata... hiding amongst the candy... hoping the kids don't break through with the stick." - Master Tang

I'm going to a big fanboy and say PC will be best this year, in terms of game releases anyway.

*Runs*

draciontheman.png

"In the beginning, the universe was created. This has made a lot of people very angry and been widely regarded as a bad move."

Xbox has been more expensive since 40gig PS3 came out. Its likely that the next generation of consoles will come out in 2011/2012, so the live costs alone make it more cost effective to get a PS3. Plus you get a Blu-Ray player as well.

But on xbox you can be in a party and talk to your friends and play the game at the same time. On Ps3 you can only be in a party. Or you could play the game and talk with the people in the game. One of my friends said you have to hit a button to talk on the ps3 too.

Ponder00.png

twssmas.gif

I'm going to a big fanboy and say PC will be best this year, in terms of game releases anyway.

*Runs*

Can you give me a piggyback, please?

=D

I think the intentions of the OP was to be that you post the runner up to PC.

Cuz, you know... No PC, No game creating, No games.

image.png image.png

Oh yeah, and I've thought of taking babies and throwing them. For funsies. - Lenticular J

ShamanSniper.gif

ShamanSniper.png

"Isn't it pathetic how everything in our society is built around someone screwing someone else out of their money?" - killerbeer0 on American Society

Rebdragon can't wiz a woz.

Xbox has been more expensive since 40gig PS3 came out. Its likely that the next generation of consoles will come out in 2011/2012, so the live costs alone make it more cost effective to get a PS3. Plus you get a Blu-Ray player as well.

But on xbox you can be in a party and talk to your friends and play the game at the same time. On Ps3 you can only be in a party. Or you could play the game and talk with the people in the game. One of my friends said you have to hit a button to talk on the ps3 too.

Nope, you can talk freely, unless in home.

You can meet up in home, play a bit of pool, maybe some bowling, then for example, if you want to play warhawk, go to the warhawk space, use the interactive maps to work out a battle plan, then launch the game from within home. Or just skip the warhawk space and just launch the game directly.

So don't let anyone tell you you're not worth the earth,

These streets are your streets, this turf is your turf,

Don't let anyone tell you that you've got to give in,

Cos you can make a difference, you can change everything,

Just let your dreams be your pilot, your imagination your fuel,

Tear up the book and write your own damn rules,

Use all that heart, hope and soul that you've got,

And the love and the rage that you feel in your gut,

And realise that the other world that you're always looking for,

Lies right here in front of us, just outside this door,

And it's up to you to go out there and paint the canvas,

After all, you were put on the earth to do this,

So shine your light so bright that all can see,

Take pride in being whoever the [bleep] you want to be.

Nope, you can talk freely, unless in home.

You can meet up in home, play a bit of pool, maybe some bowling, then for example, if you want to play warhawk, go to the warhawk space, use the interactive maps to work out a battle plan, then launch the game from within home. Or just skip the warhawk space and just launch the game directly.

I don't quite understand what you're saying. So you can be in a party with your friends and talk to them while playing a game that they aren't? So if person A wants to play WaW they can and people B and C want to play skate 2, they can all play those games and still talk to one another? Or is that when you have to talk to the people in the game your playing? Sorry if I don't really make any sense lol

Ponder00.png

twssmas.gif

The fight is not PS3 vs 360 but PS3+360 vs the Wii. Currently the Wii is sending out the message that crappy last gen graphics, poor online service, minigames and casual gaming combined with gimmicky controls are the way forward.

As long as Nintendo are kept down hten thigns are fine. The Wii has it's place, but theres a danger of developers just buying into the next-gen Wii and abandoning serious gaming.

Wii shouldn't be in the discussion. Wii is way too different. Not saying the Wii is bad, it's just a huge jump between game styles from 360+ps3 to Wii.

image.png image.png

Oh yeah, and I've thought of taking babies and throwing them. For funsies. - Lenticular J

ShamanSniper.gif

ShamanSniper.png

"Isn't it pathetic how everything in our society is built around someone screwing someone else out of their money?" - killerbeer0 on American Society

Rebdragon can't wiz a woz.

Read this today: http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/technology/7960498.stm

PC 'rules supreme' in games world

The personal computer is king in the world of games, according to a new report by the PC Gaming Alliance.

draciontheman.png

"In the beginning, the universe was created. This has made a lot of people very angry and been widely regarded as a bad move."

The personal computer is king in the world of games, according to a new report by the PC Gaming Alliance.

Yeah... Nothing like an unbiased view with a name like that, eh?

swordfinalqr7.jpg

Denizen of Darkness| PSN= sworddude198

• 3 weeks later...

Yeah... Nothing like an unbiased view with a name like that, eh?

:lol: Yup that is definitely not biased... though PC's do reign supreme. I guess it's kinda like watching a news report on the Republicans by Fox news.

all_forum2.jpg

introuble3.png

introuble3.png

• 2 weeks later...

This is going to probably be flamebait, but to the anti-wii people, why is the wii a crappy console?

So far it's sold more than the xbox 360 and the ps3.

Dont say graphics.

I dont need a siggy no moar.

This is going to probably be flamebait, but to the anti-wii people, why is the wii a crappy console?

So far it's sold more than the xbox 360 and the ps3.

Dont say graphics.

A Nissan Micra sells more per year than a Rolls Royce Phantom, but it doesn't make it a better car.