Corruption vs Violent Resolution

Enzock

Corruption approached VR earlier today for a 2 hour capped fight. VR agreed and the fight started at 5pm EST. Both clans had a great starting, good performances throughout and an awesome ending.

The fight was basically even, we had our strong points - VR had theirs. It was 50/50 throughout the 2 hours and a real winner couldn't really be determined. As the fight ended and both clans hopped for ending options, it soon became apparent that the numbers we're even. Each pile had a few randoms in I'm sure, but as far as both clans (Officials anyway) are concerned it was an even fight and even ending.

Corruption Starting: 225

X608.png

Violent Resolution Starting: 240

090219165729mz9.jpg

Corruption Ending: 300

Violent Resolution Ending: 300

Good fight VR, thanks for the fight. Was fun and enjoyable.

I think its safe to say no flaming is needed here from either clan. Both did great and it was truly a close fight.

I don't fully agree with my leader that there is no reason to flame... VR blatently broke the rule of 15 snipers maximum and several members were meleeing in hides with 1 rune item and not even dropping 25k on death. Was fun to prove that they really aren't anywhere near as dominant as they think they are though ;).

enzock.gif

Proud Leader of the Corruption Clan. PM me to set up a fight or for any queries relating to my clan.

Hi, Tom. There has been evidence brought up by VR for CoR having people who fight who aren't in the clan though so it's a pretty bad fight in terms of rule breaking as far as I see it. :oops:

Good job both clans.

gladz.png

Proud Retired Council of The Gladiatiorz

Click here for our website - 110+ F2P Combat Requirements

Good job both, if VR really has evidence, shame on Cor. :|

VR does that all the time, though. I have seen the evidence, and I am disappointed in Corr. Although as Enzock said VR was welfaring and they had some randoms in their pile as well.

polvCwJ.gif
"It's not a rest for me, it's a rest for the weights." - Dom Mazzetti

We had intros fighting (we invited them along, there was no rule against it)

Vr had DK as always. They can't really complain about rules when they break the sniper rule (was supposed to be a cap of 15, they had 30+) and had people 1 iteming in hides.

The people in the pic a vr member posted were in our fall in but they didn't actually fight with us that I'm aware of.

enzock.gif

Proud Leader of the Corruption Clan. PM me to set up a fight or for any queries relating to my clan.

Vr had DK as always. They can't really complain about rules when they break the sniper rule (was supposed to be a cap of 15, they had 30+) and had people 1 iteming in hides.

The people in the pic a vr member posted were in our fall in but they didn't actually fight with us that I'm aware of.

At the same time, with that number of people, Corr has a responsibility to try to at least kill off some of them. I can understand if it was just one or two, but there were 12 in the pic I saw.

polvCwJ.gif

At the same time, with that number of people, Corr has a responsibility to try to at least kill off some of them. I can understand if it was just one or two, but there were 12 in the pic I saw.

We have a clan policy that we don't kill crashers, even if they're causing a big problem for us we carry on and let the AC do it.

enzock.gif

We have a clan policy that we don't kill crashers, even if they're causing a big problem for us we carry on and let the AC do it.

Then that begs the question: Where was the ac? ;)

polvCwJ.gif

Then that begs the question: Where was the ac? ;)

In our pile attacking vr probably lol. The entire clan worlds hates VR and wanted them to lose tbh.

If I was acing I'd not have touched anybody hitting vr lol.

enzock.gif

I think this is pretty funny...

Even though we dominated 75% of that fight (you guys began to turn it over in the last 30 mins...)

& Had you guys regrouping with less then 70 opts

You suddenly end with 300?

Corr breaking rules: (THERE OWN WARLORD BREAKING BOUNDARIES)

67173702.jpg

w767.png

Lmao @ All the randomers in ur ending opts

screenshot305hk3.png

supux8.jpg

Ni Fighting for Corr (Dont even need to lie about this, they're always with you.)

josejrbh6.png

crazymanwb9.png

We have welfare gear? Our rangers had more rune then yours (Compare VR vs Corr)

090219174610rj2.png

090219181423vz8.png

090219183704ys0.png

090219164933lb9.png

Out of rune so soon?

090219182427rl8.png

Picture005-42.png

MITHRIL Arrows + No rune LMFAO!

Your real ending opts pic before all those randoms got in your fall in:

Picture024-4.png

FAIL TO SEE ANY PICTURE OF MORE THEN 15 SNIPERS, PERSONALLY WE DIDNT EVEN HAVE MORE THEN 12 SNIPERS IN OUR TS

Funny you think you can post on Tip it and hide the truth? :shame:

Big mess there for Corr, judging by sangeet's post.

Was hoping that I could just ignore the topic but some people are falling for vr's rubbish :(

kilboy: cor

pondtail: cor

x trite: cor

eztocrypt: cor

marth86: cor

a lot of the people in pics about "gear" are either not corr (therefore we can't control them) or ranging so obviously they're going to be wearing dragonhides lol. Considering that some of the pics even show that the vr members taking them are in our capes you don't have much room to complain.

Also I hope you had fun crashing 3 different clan fights this weekend VR, will be interesting to see how your next fight plays out.

enzock.gif

Looked like a fun fight. Shame Vr had to create beef on that Rsc topic, afterall capped fights are for fun.

they were so bitter over a draw, I can't wait for our next win over them lmao

enzock.gif

The funny part about the pics that VR posted is that one of their members is wearing adamant instead of rune and all the inventory pics are of the same person who is supposedly in VR. The other funny part is they are trying to claim mith arrows are being used when the pic shows adamant arrows, so how do we know that VR wasn't using the mith arrows instead? Third, they claim NI helps Corr but for those who don't know NI died a long time ago and any ex-NI members who attack VR should be easily killed off you would think with even a small % of their members. Of course I not being in a clan as mighty as VR would not know how tough it is to kill someone in adamant or hides.

65495229.png

With love to one, friendship to many, and good will to all.

Seems like alot of excuses, well thats all corr has anyways.

We proved your lil 300 opt pile wasnt even all corr, even video footage, but whatever floats your boat.

Ohwell its not about who ends with most, its about who dominated most. And clearly VR did.

I am laughing though cause you think corr is a 'perfect honor' clan? Lmao fight them. As in TT's fight, they have multiple boundary breakers, and [cabbage] loads of welfare gear.

You cant argue that, just look at the pics and posts.

VR is no pristine angel deity themselves. So...I don't know why you're laughing.

And, well...It IS about who ends with the most in a pkri isn't it? Isn't it all about outlasting the other clan when titans like VR and Corr fight?

I've seen so many excuses from VR AND Corr that I can't have the fortune to know so clearly who dominated as you did, but I'm sure both clans fought hard.

hzvjpwS.gif

We proved your lil 300 opt pile wasnt even all corr, even video footage, but whatever floats your boat.

Ohwell its not about who ends with most, its about who dominated most. And clearly VR did.

I am laughing though cause you think corr is a 'perfect honor' clan? Lmao fight them. As in TT's fight, they have multiple boundary breakers, and [cabbage] loads of welfare gear.

We punished members for going out of bounds and bringing sub-standard gear at that fight.

Remind me again what VR have done to members who have scammed millions of gp, hacked forums or rl flamed people? Oh yeah - nothing, apart from giving some hackers Member of the Month!

If it were up to me we'd 1 item you every time you stepped in the wilderness, so rather than crying think about how you're lucky it isn't :).

enzock.gif

Rolig Rolig isnt VR.

To be honest i don't see whats the point of flaming each over a draw ,BOTH your warlords accepted it so really their should be no flaming.

Gratz Corr from starting below them in options and getting a draw. :thumbup:

Proud Warlord of Dragonwood

If it's natural to kill, how come men have to go into training to learn how? ~ Joan Baez

Rest in Peace 3xtermination

Tipitsignature.gif

Judging by your little NH tactics with your fight with TT, looks like your 'respect' has dropped?

If i was a member of VR i would lay low with spreading NH around.

Seeing VR is as NH as any clan can get at this time, or how does the crashing 6 fights that were all preplanned the last weekend make your clan to call anyone NH? And don't claim you didn't know, you followed our fight for example to 3 locations and last one was FRENCH server which clearly shows that you wanted to crash really bad.

The only fight VR didn't dare to crash was Corr vs. TT. :lol:

Whoever appeals to the law against his fellow man is either

a fool or a coward.

Whoever cannot take care of himself without that law

is both.

For a wounded man shall say to his assailant:

"If I live, I will kill you, If I Die, you are forgiven."

Such is the Rule of Honor.

We punished members for going out of bounds and bringing sub-standard gear at that fight.

Remind me again what VR have done to members who have scammed millions of gp, hacked forums or rl flamed people? Oh yeah - nothing, apart from giving some hackers Member of the Month!

If it were up to me we'd 1 item you every time you stepped in the wilderness, so rather than crying think about how you're lucky it isn't :).

Remind me again what Corr has done for hacking forums, dude you cant even go that path, your clan has been involved in so much [cabbage] its just hidden. Its just like saying the same thing to you.

And to be honest, fighting you was, like fighting 1 itemers, so it makes no difference, your clan is no threat either way.

If it were up to you? Hmm the corr mentality is that "dont give VR fights and theyll lose power.." No... Thats just getting us more involved. You ended 120 opts vs our 60 opts so fast today, the only time you do attack us is when were in a fight. Like [kitties], you are.