Oilertay's Quitting!

oilertay

It's time for me to move on :)

I don't feel like details, but I sold most of my stuff and bought a santa to sit in my bank in case I ever come back :P

Thanks a whole bunch to my friends. If it wasn't for you, this game wouldn't have kept me for so long. I can't list them all, there's so many.

A general thanks goes out to all those who manage and post on these forms, you guys make it a great place to be.

I'll probably visit from time to time to talk to you guys, so keep me on your friendslists! :P

I might have a drop party with the rest of my stuff when I know for sure that I can have comp access so I can warn you in advance.

If this is the last time I see some of you, have lots of fun. Don't take the game too seriously, make lots of friends, and keep your stick on the ice.

Cya guys, you own =D>

oilertaych6.gif

[Admin Edit: Religious text Not permitted]

~108 combat~

5.9k dusties killed / dragon chain :D

Aww, shame to see you go. I haven't been keeping up with your blog, but did you get 70+ in all stats? :cry:

I didn't. sorry. you didn't keep up with my blog?!? shame on you! :P

oilertaych6.gif

~108 combat~

say in the future u have a son and he gets on rs and u show him your account one day and he sees that santa he'll scream thats 100 bill!!!

Haha! That'd be cool.

oilertaych6.gif

~108 combat~

I never knew you, but you seemed very nice and its always a shame to see a good player go. Good luck to you with wherever your life leads you :mrgreen:

~Oreo9870, Runescape's Favorite Cookie

Expecting a good life because you're a good person is like expecting a bull not to charge because you're a vegetarian.

Bai! I had fun on the kbd trip we went on... other than that I really didn't interact with you much. I spent enough time with you to know that you're a nice guy though. ;) Have fun irl, and remember, speaking is for noobs. If you have something to say, remember to say it with numbers and all the internet abbreviations.

Peace. :P

He never said he was going to real life.

Don't go...don't go into the light, ahh it buuurrrnnnsss *melts*

*after a few minutes of taking a soild form again*

Never knew you but you will still be missed.

We knew you well Oilertay, I met you at Toast647's 99 cooking party and we've been friends since, I wonder where you got that 'Oilertay ftw!!' from :D Yours truly ftw :XD:

Good Luck! We'll miss you!

calciumpixelsigil3.png

Click my signature for my blog!