What is your biggest and best fail?

Drazhor

The original thread was to ask why we fail so much ingame :roll:

But then I relaised, whats the point of asking why we fails when we can all have a laugh at each others fails!

So the topic is; What would be your best fail ingame? And what would you say is your bigegst fail?

They may not nesceserily be the same somehow :?

So lets get this startin \'

To be fair, starting with my biggest fail;

Well...I've had far too many big fails :lol: But one I can remember was at edgeville AGES ago, and I'm talkin when I started playing just before Halloween 2005 :ugeek: But yea, i was about level 20 I think it was, and i was wondering about Edgeville, and very scared to go into the Wilderness :lol: But some guys where there and started annoying me, but a passer by stopped and started shouting at them for shouting at me :? Then one of the annoying guys asked to fight me in the wildy, And stupidly I tried to fight him cause the guy who passed by and helped me started attacking me too...I lost full mith and was sad and angry :lol: :lol: It was so stupid looking back :mrgreen:

Draz :twisted:

EAVnEYl.png

Visit my blog! Click the madness for more madness!

• Replies 220
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

A lot of people run out and don't shut the doors. People don't kill spinners, which delays the portals being killed and gives the pests more time to kill the knight. Some people get their 55 damage then do nothing. They leg the ravagers ravage the doors and let everything else in. If a brawler gets in and on the stairs leading up to the knight, if you let it stand there, it blocks some other monsters from getting up there, and people kill it.

As you said, they don't know what they are doing.

35b9enp.jpg

filled with so many peopel who barely knew how to play the game somehow.

You answered your own question. ;)

Hehe, but whats YOUR view on it :P

EAVnEYl.png

It's the target audience. Jagex caters to 12 year olds who, at that age, are rebellious slackers and don't give a rat's [wagon] about anybody but themselves. I don't think it's that these people don't know how to play the game as much as they just don't care. They get their zeal and then allow the "nerdy high-levels" to do the work for them.

Such is the reason that I am adamantly opposed to the creation of any team-based game that does not allow you to select your own teammates (like Barb Assault.) It's inevitable that you will be put on a team with selfish, immature noobs if the game selects your team.

td2sig.jpg

There are many players who choose to ignore advice or research how to play and just jump right in, and there are some lazy, selfish players who are interested in grabbing what they need and don't realize it benefits them as well if they help out the whole team, but there are also a good number of players out there who may be new and are trying to learn. It's just human nature that we learn through trial and error. We aren't programmed at birth to know how to play Runescape.

For the last reason, I would suggest offering advice if you see somebody doing something counterproductive. They may choose to ignore you, but wouldn't it be worth trying if they happen to want to learn and nobody showed them yet? I understand it can be frustrating when you find yourself in a situation where you are relying on someone who is "failing", but don't jump to conclusions and assume the world is full of idiots and you aren't one of them.

Drazhar even said:

where we do some stupid things

We all do stupid things sometimes.

The best fail I can think of is a time when I was trying to help a friend and show him how to beat Desert Treasure and ended up dying myself. Whoops!

rssig2.png

Hehe, similar to one of my many fails :roll:

I got a quest cape so you can probaly understand how many quests i failed while trying to get it 8-)

One i remember was dying at the ice queen :oops:

EAVnEYl.png

If only people know how to read information regarding a mini-game or news, especially rules, Runescape would be a much better place to play (and in some cases "live") in.

vv05c.png

[brought to you by the Cult of the Sacred Crate]

17th to 99 Smithing OSRS

Jagex is numbing our brains into sleep with dull updates. :-#

Very related, good job.

By the way...

"A cynic is a man who, when he smells flowers, looks around for a coffin." -H.L. Mencken

Everyone is smelling flowers over these new updates. I'm looking for the coffin they're gonna bury Runescape in.

Leave it up to a cynic to twist something into something completely irrelevant, just to be cynical.

trains2.png

[spoiler=I LOVE MY STATION]

01001001001001110110110100100000010101000111011101100101011011000111011001100101

00100000011000010110111001100100001000000111011101101000011000010111010000100000

Jagex is numbing our brains into sleep with dull updates. :-#

Very related, good job.

By the way...

"A cynic is a man who, when he smells flowers, looks around for a coffin." -H.L. Mencken

Everyone is smelling flowers over these new updates. I'm looking for the coffin they're gonna bury Runescape in.

Leave it up to a cynic to twist something into something completely irrelevant, just to be cynical.

No, that was why people don't know how to play PC.

On another note, old Jagex gearing their game towards little kids. Cataclysmic fail!

This website and its contents are copyright © 1999 - 2010 Jagex Ltd.

Because people are stupid :P Join a PC clan, they're slightly better ;) Got my full range and melee set in 2 days through one. :) I, however, never fail. :) :lol:

On another note, old Jagex gearing their game towards little kids. Cataclysmic fail!

Gf leave you again? You only seem to come on here once a week or so to [bleep] at Jagex, just leave the game already.

Dork.jpeg

Sig And Avatar by Tripsis - 99 Slayer Blog - My Pyramid Plunder Guide

Owner of Fire Cape since 28-09-2005 - 426th to 99 Strength

During Smoking Kills, I went to the boss fight with an inventory full of monks. I got absolutely destroyed. I came back with 15k worth of sharks, and around 20k worth of pots. I dominated, and didn't use most of it.

I used most of what was left when I did Monkey Madness the other day, which was my second epic fail (besides spending most of the quest trying to escape the prison). I hit a 15 on the Jungle Demon, but couldn't get a hit higher than 4 after that, while he routinely tore me up. I ran away and let my gnome buddies finish him.

LOTRjokesigedition-1.png

Get back here so I can rub your butt.

Because people are stupid :P Join a PC clan, they're slightly better ;) Got my full range and melee set in 2 days through one. :) I, however, never fail. :) :lol:

Gf leave you again? You only seem to come on here once a week or so to [bleep] at Jagex, just leave the game already.

I come on here when I come on here. And I have issues with their actions past and present and forgive me for not falling to my knees like the rest of you over this new guy. And I won't leave the game.

-edit- You'll also notice I never attack anyone personally on here, but yet you have to.

It's the target audience. Jagex caters to 12 year olds who, at that age, are rebellious slackers and don't give a rat's [wagon] about anybody but themselves. I don't think it's that these people don't know how to play the game as much as they just don't care. They get their zeal and then allow the "nerdy high-levels" to do the work for them.

I'm offended. :cry:

Now, being more serious, agility. I failed so much to get to whatever the hell agility level I am now. :wall: Was worth it, though. :thumbup: Helps a lot since I'm going for 99 fishing, I could use the run restoring faster and all.

Probably mine was getting PKed on Red Dragon Isle in wild on classic, but not left licking the gate, hitting some guy, was a whole clan on me btw, but getting skulled, dieing, and losing my drag med, worth about 2.5 mill at the time.

I was sad.

Such is the reason that I am adamantly opposed to the creation of any team-based game that does not allow you to select your own teammates (like Barb Assault.) It's inevitable that you will be put on a team with selfish, immature noobs if the game selects your team.

Oh god, exactly.

bling3.png

[blingkachi50]

Jagex.

We learn form the best. Joking..

My counting skills do go beyond 70.

-

Anyway. I fail at.. Err.. I fail at..! I donno tbh. I dont really fail at anything on this game. Even got my firecape on first attempt. Skills pretty good; erm..

WAit! I fail at fishing. Majority of the time I fish in this game I literally fall asleep. Its quite hard for me to train. Barb fishing is too tedious and monkfishing puts me to sleep. :-#

(Im not joking I have on many occasions fallen asleep; which is quite sad really but its so calming and slow so..)

i was running away from a pking clan in w26 (pvp world) in the wildy agility course and i failed tremendously.

there were 4 people and i clicked on the gate to leave with MAGE prayer on. I was walking across the peak or whatever and the team pulls out crossbows and starts firing bolts into me.

By the time i reach the end i see so many splats and one blue splat. i was left at 4 hp :mrgreen: . my fail turned into a win. but it is still a sort of fail (Because i didn't put the right pray on).

Xzxpvp7xzx.png

xzxpvp7xzx.png

xzxpvp7xzx.png

2nd troll to 840+ post count.