Ratchet's Top 12 Albums

Harakiri

IN NO PARTICULAR ORDER

195798773_e4ce191608_o.jpg

Stadium Arcadium-Red Hot Chili Peppers

I enjoy this album solely because there are quite a few different types of music found in here, and to be honest, it reminds me somewhat of Pink Floyd. Favorite Track: Dani California

818i3qmw.jpg

Number Ones-Michael Jackson

I'm too smart to put Thriller or Bad on the list, because I personally disliked quite a few tracks on those albums. And I personally think every one of his best songs can be found on this album. Favorite Track: Smooth Criminal

MetallicaCover.jpg

Master of Puppets-Metallica

I like almost every Metallica album (Death Magnetic is crap in my opinion) but I have always enjoyed the song Master of Puppets and think it's one of their best, if not their best, song. Favorite Track: Master of Puppets.

666.x400.ft.duran-duran-rio.jpg?

Rio-Duran Duran

Yes, I like Duran Duran, mostly because I love the eighties. And this album is their best in my opinion. Favorite Track: Hungry Like the Wolf

album-sacrament.jpg

Sacrament-Lamb of God

I enjoy this album and think it's a pretty decent heavy metal album. It has to be listened to in small portions because your going to get a headache, but it's still pretty damn good. Favorite Track: Walk with me in Hell

B000AGTQKO.01._SCLZZZZZZZ_.jpg

Ten Thousand Fists-Disturbed

I love a lot of Disturbs stuff, but due to one song (Ten thousand fists) this is going on the list. I love the vocals mostly, David Draiman (the lead singer) has a neat voice (not live though, live they blow hard balls). Favorite Track: Ten Thousand Fists

PinkFloyd-TheWall.jpg

The Wall-Pink Floyd

I love all the bands albums, but this one is my personal favorite. I just love their style, it's weird but kind of catchy. Favorite Track: The Whole Album

image183.jpg

Collection-Spyro Gyra

Now onto the stuff you could give one flying crap less about. This is a jazz album, and in my personal opinion, the best jazz album ever. It has 14 amazing songs that I personally find quite good. Complain all you want, but who said every top album list needs metal? Favorite Track: Old San Juan

enigma_-_mcmxc_ad_a.jpg

MCMXC a.D-Enigma

OES NOES! Not more obscure albums that are not in any way metal! Enigma was an early 90's band that actually was just experimenting in different fields of music. A lot of it consists of Gregorian Monks chanting during catchy tunes (which may sound boring, but is actually quite relaxing) and there are a lot of parts of the album that are basically about sex. There is no singing beside the Monk Chants, and ultimately it is a very satisfying album. Favorite Track: The whole thing seems to be one track, it melds together so nicely, so the whole thing.

evanescence.jpg

Fallen-Evanescene

Yes, I do like Evanescene. So laugh at me all you want, what ever. For those who haven't heard a song by them, they a rock band that asked the question "What would it be like if our band had an opera singer as the vocalist?". Well, it turns out to be an awesome album. Favorite Track: Wake Me Up

Foo-Fighters-Echoes-Silence-Pa-413875.jpg

Echoes, Silence, Patience and Grace

I like the Foo Fighters, and I like this album. It's got some good songs on it (and some mediocre ones) but the good ones make up for the mediocre ones. Favorite Track: Pretender

Iron-Maiden-Somewhere-Back-In-432199.jpg

Somewhere Back In Time-Iron Maiden

This has most of my favorite Maiden's songs, and because I can't decide on an album, I'll choose the one with the best hits. Favorite Track: Two Minutes to Midnight

hotel_california_200a.jpg

Hotel California-The Eagles

Personally, one of my top three favorite songs is Hotel California so because of that, it makes the list. There are a couple other good songs on here, but Hotel California=Major Win. Favorite Track: Hotel California

DON'T FLAME MY MUSICAL TASTES :x

hatsune-miku-wallpaper-49-1.jpg

Are you trying to do the Tip.It album list?

10postchm2105.png

WONGTONG IS THE BEST AND IS MORE SUPERIOR THAN ME

#1 Wongtong stalker.

Im looking for some No Limit soldiers!

Yeah, posted the link on the thread right now...

Eh, whatever, I'll just post a link anyways...plus I like making lists so whatever.

Yeah, posted the link on the thread right now...

Eh, whatever, I'll just post a link anyways...plus I like making lists so whatever.

You fail. :wall:

10postchm2105.png

WONGTONG IS THE BEST AND IS MORE SUPERIOR THAN ME

#1 Wongtong stalker.

Im looking for some No Limit soldiers!

You're supposed to wait... not to mention that 12 albums is so lazy.

I don't listen to albums as much. I like random bands but not their complete albums. These are the only ones I own and actually think are decent. I like Megadeth, but not all their songs...I don't listen to enough bands specifically to create a huge list. I could do I top 100 songs, but albums I can't.

Anyway, it could have been top 13 albums if I remembered GNR. But I forgot while making this list.

Finally, a list with bands I've actually heard of (and listened to!). I'm tired of the trend of people posting these random unknown bands. And Stadium Arcadium is a great album. It's actually the only album I own :oops:.

It's not a "trend" to like different music. Just because you don't know about a band doesn't make it "random and unknown". It just means you don't have similar music tastes to someone. People listen to more than what's on the radio you know.

And what the hell is with this list? You're supposed to get PM'd and do a list of 30 or more albums. I hope this gets locked.

phpFffu7GPM.jpg

"He could climb to it, if he climbed alone, and once there he could suck on the pap of life, gulp down the incomparable milk of wonder."

Oh and what the hell is up with the "Disturbed sucks balls live" comment? How many times have you seen them? Because I saw them last summer and even though I generally dislike Disturbed, I thought they sounded VERY good.

phpFffu7GPM.jpg

"He could climb to it, if he climbed alone, and once there he could suck on the pap of life, gulp down the incomparable milk of wonder."

Oh and what the hell is up with the "Disturbed sucks balls live" comment? How many times have you seen them? Because I saw them last summer and even though I generally dislike Disturbed, I thought they sounded VERY good.

Vocally they sounded horrible. Everything else was fine, but the vocals were better than some bands, but not as good as a lot.

Me next please.

:roll:

A few things on that list remind me of 'Mainstream' rock heh.

I dont like disturbed so thats where I stopped kinda caring sorry :|

I dont need a siggy no moar.