= A Guide To Mining Rune In Heroes = 100 + ores in a day

Kariga

-Introduction-

Hello, this is my guide to how to mine runite ores in heroes guild.

I made this guide since this thing has little notice amidst the runescape players. I have mined runite there for a while and if you know a few tricks it is very very simple to get runite ores, easily and safely ( and fast).

-Items and requirements-

A runite pickaxe

85 mining level and completed hero's quest.

Some timers , like clocks, anything goes, cellphone clock, table clock, watch or anything.

A calculator (this is almost a must) and a good maths head ;)

-How to get there-

Here is a map of the road into there :]

runescapekuva8zc3.png

There are 3 ways to get there:

Use a gaming necklace to teleport to Burthrope and walk from there.

Walk from falador.

Putyour house to Taverley and walking from there (not recommended because putting house to taverley costs money)

My favorite way is the Falador one because it costs nothing and is only a tiny bit slower. Remember to use Burthrope Inn as a bank since it is very near. After getting through the guild door go down down the ladders in the corner. You get to a cave , then walk past the blue dragon and you should soon see 2 ores (most likely grey). Go there and you have found the spot.

-How to do it-

I investigated the respawn times for many days and now i am very certain that i know the exact respawn rates and came up with this: each runite ore respawns in 23 minutes 6 seconds in an empty world.

Each player in the world reduces the amount of time by 0,33 seconds, so here is the table:

0 players ÃÆââââ¬Å¡Ã¬Ã¢ââ¬Ãâ 23 minutes 6 seconds

100 players ÃÆââââ¬Å¡Ã¬Ã¢ââ¬Ãâ22 minutes 33 seconds

200 players ÃÆââââ¬Å¡Ã¬Ã¢ââ¬Ãâ22 minutes

300 players ÃÆââââ¬Å¡Ã¬Ã¢ââ¬Ãâ21 minutes 27 seconds

400 players ÃÆââââ¬Å¡Ã¬Ã¢ââ¬Ãâ20 minutes 54 seconds

500 players ÃÆââââ¬Å¡Ã¬Ã¢ââ¬Ãâ20 minutes 20 seconds

600 players ÃÆââââ¬Å¡Ã¬Ã¢ââ¬Ãâ19 minutes 47 seconds

700 players ÃÆââââ¬Å¡Ã¬Ã¢ââ¬Ãâ19 minutes 14 seconds

800 players ÃÆââââ¬Å¡Ã¬Ã¢ââ¬Ãâ18 minutes 40 seconds

900 players ÃÆââââ¬Å¡Ã¬Ã¢ââ¬Ãâ18 minutes 7 seconds

1000 players ÃÆââââ¬Å¡Ã¬Ã¢ââ¬Ãâ17 minutes 34 seconds

1100 players ÃÆââââ¬Å¡Ã¬Ã¢ââ¬Ãâ17 minutes

1200 players ÃÆââââ¬Å¡Ã¬Ã¢ââ¬Ãâ16 minutes 27 seconds

1300 players ÃÆââââ¬Å¡Ã¬Ã¢ââ¬Ãâ15 minutes 54 seconds

1400 players ÃÆââââ¬Å¡Ã¬Ã¢ââ¬Ãâ15 minutes 20 seconds

1500 players ÃÆââââ¬Å¡Ã¬Ã¢ââ¬Ãâ14 minutes 47 seconds

1600 players ÃÆââââ¬Å¡Ã¬Ã¢ââ¬Ãâ14 minutes 14 seconds

1700 players ÃÆââââ¬Å¡Ã¬Ã¢ââ¬Ãâ13 minutes 40 seconds

1800 players ÃÆââââ¬Å¡Ã¬Ã¢ââ¬Ãâ13 minutes 7 seconds

1900 players ÃÆââââ¬Å¡Ã¬Ã¢ââ¬Ãâ 12 minutes 34 seconds

2000 players ÃÆââââ¬Å¡Ã¬Ã¢ââ¬Ãâ 12 minutes

- Remember each player reduces respawn by 0,33 seconds -

The strategy is this:

Step 1:

When you start mining the runite, open up 2 browsers. ( go to runescape on both) Now you can use the other browser to play and the other to accurately see the amount of players in the world from the world select page and thus calculate the exact moment of respawn.

Step 2:

wait in some world until it respawns. Use the waiting time efficently, mine the coal ores and drop for experience or superheat the runite ores (85 smithing, fire staff or 4 fire runes and 1 nature rune needed) I do not suggest leaving the spot because you may miss the respawn if you go too far.

Step 3:

When you see the blue shine , go mine it quickly , when you get the ore (hopefully both ores) in your inventory go to the 2nd browser (player cheking browser) and quickly refresh.

Step 4:

Check the amount of players in the server you are at using the 2nd browser. Start your timer.

Step 5:

Use the table here to calculate the respawn rate and remember that each player is 0,33 seconds so remember that if your server has for example 564 players, check the table for the time for 500 players and then count how many seconds the 64 players add ( 0,33 x 64 )

Step 6:

Write down the time needed for the next respawn.

Step 7:

Hop to another world and wait for the runite respawn, when it spawns, mine it. Refresh the other browser and check players.

-Now if you have multiple timers then set them, if you got only 1, then write down the time the timer was showing and use it to help count the time for the next world's respawn-

continue repeating these steps.

You should be able to control a few worlds easily and get ther ores from them pretty surely.

-Frequently asked questions-

Q: Why not use the respawns in wilderness?

A: There are lots of player killers there and this is very safe method of doing this.

Q:Don't other players get your ores?

A: You can count the respawn very accurately and you can log in the instant the ores respawn so they are all yours.

Q: Why you wait at the ore instead of going to do something else?

A: Because you won't be able to use multiple worlds if you do that and we all want to be able to mine in few worlds knowing the exact respawn moment right?

-Rewards-

If you can do it well you can get over 100 runite ores in few hours which is very good money in world of runescape.

Please tell me if this guide needs any fixing, i love to hone things :3>

6221st to 85 Slayer. ( Yippee)

Wouldn't it be easier to just:

1. Check the amount of people in the world you log in to.

2. Go to the runite rocks and wait for them to respawn.

3. mine them and the set the timer

4. do something else (train another skill, do whatever)

5. When the runite rocks are about 1-1,5 minutes from respawning, get back there and mine them?

It would definately be slower if you are just after the runite ores but you can use the time between the respawning process to do other things.

Running to the runite rocks and mining them won't take very long, right?

Got fire cape at the 17th of June 2006

Abyssal whip drops: 6

That's a pretty good guide. Lol, I can see how much time you've put into finding all the times for the respawns.

I'm just wondering how many rune ores you've mined via this way? Oh, and how long a day is. :lol:

I'm sure in several months time when my members runs out I'll go hide on some desolate f2p iron mine and fly at 'er. ::'

Slack_Tide.png

First guide I've ever seen with the respwan times. Good guide for mining rune. My freind does the same thing, he goes and mines the ore, walks over to the blue dragon cage, kills about 20 of them, comes back and mines, etc.

runemmagecape,e89456.gif

e89456.gif

e89456.gif

The respawn depends on the amount of players in the world when the ore is mined, and it may vary a lot.

(to Wozfe) I stay at the rocks until they spawn, because it can happen anytime so if you go to train somewhere they might spawn while you are there and someone else gets them. Besides this was about mining runite, not about doing other things :P And on top of that, finding other worlds with ore is more cash than killing blue dragons or something.( I repeat myself but i must say "I went there to mine rune from several worlds not to go to do something else " )

I did not show the burthrope way because i *think* it is very much unnecessary when the mining itself takes the most time, and hey its only a few ten seconds in about 30 minutes but of course, thanks for suggestions, i will soon update this.

*updated* thanks for feedback :3>

6221st to 85 Slayer. ( Yippee)

n ice guide :P im gona try the time trick in the wildy... (my noob is the master in rr pker pking... hes lvl 90 :))

runeminermb1.gif

^^ click my sig for my lesser ranging guide ^^

jwrm22: 4816th > 99 cooking 100% f2p !1172 total! + 140mil in items.

i dont play anymore... i think rs is ruined

good idea, but i would think its much more effecient to just hop, mine, repeat.

no it wouldnt because u will probably forget and waste like 3mins, or 20+ mins if some1 gets to the ores first

Good guide Kariga :o

Excellent guide. Could not have been more thoroughly researched. I expect more guides soon? :twisted:

Does anyone happen to know death_siren? She stole a green mask from me, and I think I found my way into her ignore list. If you know anything, please, don't hesitate to give me a pm.

• 4 weeks later...
Guest sc4ttered

not to be rude about this or anything, but wouldnt it be just so much more of a gain to just mine in the wildy using the same formulas? Even if you die half the time (probably very low chance of that) you will still be making the same amount of cash... minus walking there and back, so it's probably much more of a gamble. But, i bet you would come out on top more often then not.

Awesome guide, thanks for writing it, I am becoming a member so that i can make alot of money from mining :D

So the heroes guild isn't very popular for mining?

heartogoldcopy1oo5cv.jpg

A big shout-out to o0samurai0o for the awesome sig!!!

Members is hawt

101 Combat

{Live Fast. Die Young. Leave A Good Looking Corpse}

You know.. there is a bank upstairs in the heroes guild..

are you sure?

Is the guilds info out of date?

http://tip.it/runescape/?page=heros_guild.htm

probemly legends...

runeminermb1.gif

^^ click my sig for my lesser ranging guide ^^

jwrm22: 4816th > 99 cooking 100% f2p !1172 total! + 140mil in items.

i dont play anymore... i think rs is ruined