-~=Alansson's Blog=~- 22/23 Skills at 70+

blogheaderyp4.png

My Banner represents randomness, thus representing me. (I made it myself, using Paint. I know it isn't great, but I like it.)

I would greatly appreciate it if you post!

Introduction

My name is Matthew, I'm 13 years old, almost 14, although many people seem to think I'm older (By how I act). I live in the Washington DC area, and I just graduated from Middle School. I'm entering 9th grade in the fall. Runescape is currently the only game I play, although In the past I've played: Maplestory, Gunbound, and Flyff. I played these games for a max of a few months, as Runescape is the only game that can hold me. I get good grades in school, usually on the Honor Roll, and I'm in most/all advanced classes. I just finished Geometry in 8th grade, which is 2 years above the normal class. I am taking Algebra II next year. If you haven't already guessed, Math is my favorite subject. I enjoy it a lot , although I'm not sure why. Maybe because my ring finger is longer than my index finger?

I first started playing in September ÃÆââââ¬Å¡Ã¬Ã¢ââ¬Å¾Ã¢05. When I first started, I only knew one person, my real-life friend who showed me this game. He isnÃÆââââ¬Å¡Ã¬Ã¢ââ¬Å¾Ã¢t a very fast trainer, as he still is level 50 with a low total level and no great skills. But I still like him because without him, I wouldnÃÆââââ¬Å¡Ã¬Ã¢ââ¬Å¾Ã¢t be playing Runescape. He showed me how to train all the skills he knew, and helped me with quests. At first I thought that the wilderness was wherever there were 2 crossed swords in the bottom of the screen, so I stayed in single-combat zones. I also didnÃÆââââ¬Å¡Ã¬Ã¢ââ¬Å¾Ã¢t know how to change attack style, I think I got to 15 or 20 attack at 1 strength and 1 defence. I would never spend money on things I didnÃÆââââ¬Å¡Ã¬Ã¢ââ¬Å¾Ã¢t need, and when I was about level 50 or 60, I had amassed a fortune (huge, innit?) of 300k. Even though I was 40 defence, I wouldnÃÆââââ¬Å¡Ã¬Ã¢ââ¬Å¾Ã¢t buy rune. Why? Then I wouldnÃÆââââ¬Å¡Ã¬Ã¢ââ¬Å¾Ã¢t have 300k to not spend on anything! At about that time I quit Runesacpe, in December ÃÆââââ¬Å¡Ã¬Ã¢ââ¬Å¾Ã¢05. I came back in April ÃÆââââ¬Å¡Ã¬Ã¢ââ¬Å¾Ã¢06, and finally started to understand the game. A few months after that, I made my first Million GP. In the middle of June, I joined a group that IÃÆââââ¬Å¡Ã¬Ã¢ââ¬Å¾Ã¢m still with, SODB. I enjoyed it from the beginning, and went on my first trips to KBD, Mole, CE, KQ, and DKs with SODB. People there really helped me out, and by the end of the summer I think I was close to 1400 total. During the ÃÆââââ¬Å¡Ã¬Ã¢ââ¬Å¾Ã¢06-ÃÆââââ¬Å¡Ã¬Ã¢ââ¬Å¾Ã¢07 school year, I didnÃÆââââ¬Å¡Ã¬Ã¢ââ¬Å¾Ã¢t play a lot, since school and sports came first. I managed to get to about 1600 total during February, I think. A little before that is when I bought my Santa Hat. After that, I started focusing a lot less on combat. (Since last September, IÃÆââââ¬Å¡Ã¬Ã¢ââ¬Å¾Ã¢ve grown 9 combat levels, and 350 total levels :P ) I trained things that I liked, and that leads me up until now. I just recently achieved 1700 total.

Starting Stats

These were my stats when I first made this blog.

stats7307ac2.png

(104 Combat)

Current Stats

These are my stats now, when you're reading this.

alansson.png

My Current Goal:

Runecrafting right now, I'm using the Abyss to make Nature Runes.

Alansson.png

My Other Goals

IÃÆââââ¬Å¡Ã¬Ã¢ââ¬Å¾Ã¢m also trying to get all my skills to at least level 70.

Alansson.gif

Alansson.png

Alansson.gif

Alansson.gif

Alansson.gif

Alansson.gif

Alansson.gif

Alansson.gif

Alansson.gif

Alansson.gif

Alansson.gif

Alansson.gif

Alansson.gif

Finished Goals

mm/dd/yy

Alansson.gifAchieved on 7/11/07

Alansson.gifAchieved on 7/6/07

Alansson.gifAchieved on 7/1/07

Alansson.gifAchieved on 6/29/07

Alansson.gifAchieved on 6/25/07

Alansson.gifAchieved on 6/24/07

Alansson.gifAchieved on 6/24/07

Alansson.gifAchieved on 6/17/07

Alansson.gifAchieved on 5/23/07

Alansson.gifAchieved sometime in May (Sorry, no pic or date).

Timeline During Blog

mm/dd/yy

8/12/07 9:35 P.M: 75 Slayer

7/31/07 12:54PM: 83 Attack

7/25/07 8:00 P.M: 67 Runecrafting

7/24/07 1:33 P.M: 86 Hitpoints

7/23/07 9:29 P.M: 66 Runecrafting

7/20/07 5:28 P.M: 65 Runecrafting

7/19/07 2:39 A.M: 64 Runecrafting

7/14/07 11:54 AM:84 Fletching

7/11/07 9:47 PM : 70 Mining and GOAL ACHIEVED!

7/10/07 7:55 PM : 69 Mining

7/10/07 1:10 PM : 68 Mining

7/8/07 2:47 P.M. : 67 Mining

7/7/07 10:01 PM : 66 Mining

7/7/07 4:36 P.M. : 65 Mining

7/7/07 1:30 P.M. : 64 Mining

7/6/07 9:28 P.M. : 63 Mining

7/6/07 6:03 P.M. : 70 Agility and GOAL ACHIEVED!

7/6/07 12:40 P.M: 69 Agility

7/5/07 5:48 P.M. : 68 Agility

7/3/07 ~No Time : 67 Agility

7/3/07 5:58 P.M. : Blog Created

Level-Ups During Blog

[hide=Clicky for Piccies]

67runecraftaq8.png

66runecraftif5.png

65runecraftkz7.png

64runecrafthu4.png

75slayeree2.png

83attackit2.png

86hitpointswf0.png

84fletchingwj6.png

GOAL ACHIEVED!

70miningtv2.png

69miningmk4.png

68miningpf0.png

67miningac2.png

66miningcd5.png

65miningmn8.png

64miningnh2.png

63miningao2.png

GOAL ACHIEVED!

70agilitycl3.png

69agilitynk4.png

68agilityei7.png

67agilityex2.png[/hide]

Donations

No, I'm not asking for them, just someone gave me one so I figured I should post it here.

[hide=Click Here for Pictures of Donations Given to Me!]From Lilneyerguy, to help with 70 runecrafting.

Saru was quitting, and he gave me this. :cry:

saruman44donationki0.png

lilneyerguydonationeh0.png[/hide]

Daily Journal

July 25th-31st, 2007

This week has been slow for me... Gotten a rcing level, but then I started getting really bored. I've taken a break to do some slayer, just going to get from 74-75 then go back to runecrafting. Just got 83 attack, which is why I'm updating this. Not much else to say

Peace, Alan

[hide=Daily Journal Archive]

[hide=August]

August 1-14, 2007

All vacation and no Runescape makes Alansson happy. =). Been on vacation for the first half of August, and I will go on vacation again from like the 22nd-31st

Peace, Alan

[/hide]

[hide=July]

July 25th-31st, 2007

Got a few levelups then went on vacation towards the end of the month. Be back in mid-August

Peace, Alan

July 24th, 2007

I did the new quest today, I really enjoyed it. I also did the training, unlocking both new prayers. The level 70 one is much better, as it drains prayer at almost the same rate as the level 60, and they are both much better than the 3 15% prayers combined (in terms of prayer point usage). I got 86 hitpoints from the 20k boost to attack, strength, defence, and hitpoints achieved in the Knight Training thing. I also rced for a bit, I'm now 30k from 67 runecrafting. I have 11.5K Nats banked. Hopefully I can get closer to the level tommorow

Peace, Alan

July 23rd, 2007

Today I did some RCing, got to 10k total natures banked! I know that isn't much... doing 2k today seemed like a LOT! 27k left to go. I also got 66 RC, hopefully at my pace I can get 67 in 2 days...

Peace, Alan

July 22nd, 2007

Today I RCed quite a bit, ended the day with over 8k nats in the bank... That means only 29k more! I'm close to 66 Runecraft, I hopefully can get it tommorow.

Peace, Alan

July 21st, 2007

Didn't use the computer today, I read Harry Potter!

July 20th, 2007

I runecrafted a bunch today, got 65 Runecraft and have 5k nats banked at the time of writing this.

July 14th - 19th, 2007

Haven't been playing Runescape much anymore. No, I'm not quitting, just I have some real life stuff happening (not bad stuff, I mean like camp and stuff)

July 13th, 2007

Today I didn't RC at all. Still growing avantoes, probably will be done tomorrow. I bought 17k yew logs, and 37k bowstrings. I will buy the remaining 20k yew logs later. This will get me alchs for 90 mage, which I already will have the nats for. It'll get me 94 fletching, who knows, maybe I might go for 99. That's all for now.

Peace, Alan.

July 12th, 2007

I achieved no levels today, but I prepared for some. I started out woodcutting, got a few nests and such. I am growing avantoes for super energies for runecrafting, so far grew about 150/400. I collected all the mushrooms, and bought all the vials. Hopefully tommorow I can finish, and then Runecraft starting Saturday. I sold about 800k worth of junk for a cannon (believe me it was worth it, it was UNSELLABLE JUNK), now trying to sell some more junk for some cannonballs. PM me if interested, this junk is sellable :) . This will help with my slayer goals, and my ranged goals. That's all for now.

Peace, Alan

July 10th and 11th, 2007

I did only mining both of these days... And got 70 on the 11th! Now on to Runecrafting... Sorry these journals are getting short, I just don't have much to write about.

Peace, Alan

July 9th, 2007

Didn't do barely any mining today. Mined for a half an hour, then went outside/did other stuff for 5/6 hours... When I came back I COMPETELY redid my house, instead of a 3X3 square with a 2nd floor, it's a 5X3 with 1 floor, and vital things are now close to the portal, like altar room and lectern room. Also the dungeon is 7 rooms big now, a curving path from the stairs to the Oubliette. Used all 24 spots that I'm allowed. If anybody wants to see it just post here, I'll show you tommorow 8-) . Tommorow I hopefully get 68 Mining, maybe 69 also.

Peace, Alan

July 8th, 2007

Today was a fun day. I started out by moseying my way to 67 mining, the screenshot is uploaded. I got bored, so worked on my school summer project a bit... Then I went to Azurechaos' drop party, lucky BBQ got the seercull :evil: . I started mining again, but didn't get (anywhere close to) 68, which had been my goal. Hopefully I can get 70 by Tuesday-Wednesday. Runecrafting is going to be HELL... Although I've made a plan involving that. I will keep the 38k nats I make for 70k runecrafting, and buy 38k yew longbow supplies, and craft them. This will give me 94 fletching, and when I alch them all, 90 magic. It'll take a WHILE, but it'll be worth it.

Peace, Alan

July 7th, 2007

Today I got 3 mining levels at the time of this journal, which I feel is pretty good. Nothing really interesting to report, hosted a party at my house (on Runescape) for a friend, then went to KBD 1-iteming with a santa hat. Tomorrow I hopefully get to 68 mining, and maybe get 70 by Tuesday. I'd really appreciate it if people posted on my blog, it makes me feel great when you do!

Signing out, Alansson

July 6, 2007

Today was a productive day on Runescape, unlike the past 2. I got 69 AND 70 agility, as well as 63 mining. All the Pics are up in blog :thumbsup: . Hopefully tommorow I can get 64 mining, possibly 65. I'm aiming for 70 by next Friday, although I might get bored and not make it. The only reason I've gotten far at all with this is from the help of friends! Thanks a bunch guys, you all know who you are, you've given me more motivation then you can imagine, and it's been because of you that I've been getting so much done. Tommorow will likely be another uneventful day, much mining involved.

Peace out everybody.

July 5th, 2007

Didn't do much Runescape again today. I woke up at 11, and went to babysit these kids as a favor for my mom, since she dropped my sister off there too. I stayed there until 3, then came home and played some Gamecube until 5. I went on Runescape then, but at 7 some friends were going off lighting extra firecrackers off, so I joined them. We had a bunch of bottle rockets (They go very far, don't have all like the sparklies though, just the red flame sparks) and we shot them off the slide at the kiddie park and stuff. We also shot them off a bridge into the stream, it was pretty funny.. Went to a friends house with the same people and came home at 10:30, which is when I'm writing this. Gained only 1 agility level today (68), not dissapointed though.

Again, RL > RS. Happy day-after-the-4th, everyone!

July 4th, 2007

I didn't do much today on Runescape. I woke up at 11:30, and used the computer until noon. I went to a cookout at my neighborhood pool, and it was pretty fun. I came home at about 4, and then played outside with friends during a tornado watch. I started getting ready for a friends' party when I came home, and went there at 6. We lit off firecrackers, some legal, some not so much. I came home at 10, went out with some friends until 11. That's when I wrote this, having accomplished nothing on Runescape, yet very much in real life.

Happy 4th, everybody!

July 3rd, 2007

Today was a fun day. When I first came on, I immediately left the Ape Atoll agility course to try out the new update. I finished all the mini-parts, except for the pyre-building. Couldn't find any derned chewed bones, turns out that only blue (possibly brutal green) dragons drop them... And I'm not wasting whole inventories of supplies to kill 1-4 dragons with only a possible chance of a chewed bone... After that, I went back to the Ape Atoll agility course, and got 67 agility. I guess that the Draynor.net signatures only update 1 time per day, because it still says 66. Met with Da_Latios, said hyt, and asked if he could post on my blog. He did. I bugged some friends to post also, to get some posts on here. Logged out at Agility Course, looking forward to another fun day training agility! (semi-serious, it isn't too boring)

Agilitize me Cap'n![/hide][/hide]

Friends Blogs

Please also add me to your lists of friends' blogs! =) Tell me if I forgot you, some pages of BlogScape were down when I created this list!

Tripsis' Blog

Oreo's Blog

Sir Hartlar's Blog

Freshwacka's Blog

Wakka's Blog

Saruman44's Blog

Blink182 f55's Blog

Toast647's Blog

FastForce's Blog

Sworddude198's Blog

I_S_K_1_L_I's Blog

Joeyskoten's Blog

Dusty's Blog

Robert_Rdam's Blog

Unbeaten1's Blog

Tylersk8shop's Blog

Metal_Heart6's Blog

Necrologica's Blog

Jesselitton's Blog

Azurechaos' Blog

Candymann's Blog

Bpk_Wolfen's Blog

Rooney's Blog

Skully's Blog

Hyt Bbq's Blog

WolfhunterXZ's Blog

Campy's Blog

JimmyD's Blog

Socc_Masta's Blog

Dalcyte's Blog

Mirror's Blog

Phaper's Blog

Iwatake's Blog

SaidinWoT's Blog

In Soviet Russia, glass eats OTers.

Alansson Alansson, woo woo woo!

Pink owns yes, just like you!

GOOOOOOOOOO ALAN! WOO!

• Replies 122
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Woo nice! Organized and all. :)

Good luck on 70+ all skills coming up soon...remember, tell me when you do RC and I'll do it along with you!

Runescape Name: "unbug07"

sunsig6yg.png

Expand your mind.

Holy crap, Alan. I didn't know your stats were so high. :shock:

Goodluck :D

+1, I think he hacked Jagex TBVH.

Good luck on all those goals! And post a bank pl0x.

<3:

~Saru

I have all the 99s, and have been playing since 2001. Comped 4/30/15 

My Araxxi Kills: 459::Araxxi Drops(KC):

Araxxi Hilts: 4x Eye (14/126/149/459), Web - (100) Fang (193)

Araxxi Legs Completed: 5 ---Top (69/206/234/292/361), Middle (163/176/278/343/395), Bottom (135/256/350/359/397)
Boss Pets: Supreme - 848 KC

If you play Xbox One - Add me! GT: Urtehnoes - Currently on a Destiny binge 

Good luck with agility! (My favourite skill \' )

And all the others too :P

TIF-SIG-PREVAIL.jpg

IRC Nick: Hiroki | 99 Agility | Max Quest Points | 138 Combat

Bandos drops: 20 Hilt | 22 Chestplate | 21 Tassets | 14 Boots

GlÃÆÃâÃâück Alan. Your skill total pwns mine so bad ::' ............ <.<

Love the smilies here \'

Well now it's time for me to do stupid stuff, then create my own (belated) fishing and cooking blog. I'll tell ya if I ever get that up :-w

Why don't I have a sig? This thing hates me :D

Sig coming soon <.<

Rawr I have a blog and you dont use it as a friend's blog. <.<

Eh, give me special recognition and I will be fine. <3:

A reflection is just a distorted reality held by glass and your mind.

optimizedbrokenmirrorpn.jpg

Cool Blog! I've gotten to know you in the game here a lot recently, but it 's nice to know a little bit about the person behind the character. Good luck on all 70's. It won't be easy but you can do it. If I'm not at 70 RC when you get to RCing, I'll do it with you. :D

Show that bank picture and make everyone jealous of your ridiculous amount of free bank spaces :XD:

Berrakus.png

Dragon Drops - 10 Meds, 9 Legs, 5 Skirts, 2 Left Half

PM me to have any potions made or crafting done

oooh nice,

g'luck with 70 rc thats gona take long, but ur gona make uber $$$

~~~GaTuZ~~~

Team Brutality = One more reason not for me to step into wildy with anything valuable. O:)

Bump, haven't been on at all save 15 minutes today, pool party + playing outside in a tornado watch.

In Soviet Russia, glass eats OTers.

Alansson Alansson, woo woo woo!

Pink owns yes, just like you!

GOOOOOOOOOO ALAN! WOO!