Nature Spirit

2 - Inventory And Armour

4y00bh4.jpg

Sharks* < Monkfish < Lobsters

Super Restore Potions* < Prayer Potions

Karils Crossbow* < Magic Shortbow

Abyssal Whip* < Dragon Scimitar < Dragon Longsword

Dharock/Torags/Veracs Plate and legs* < Rune Platelegs

Karils Armour* < Black Dragonhide < Red Dragonhide < Blue Dragonhide < Green Dragonhide

One food is also exchangable for a druids pouch.

One Food is also exchangable for varrock teleport tabs (read section 3)

You may also leave your range equipment in your bank, but you still need your range armour.

Ahrims Hood < Farseers Helm* < Mystic Hat

Mystic Mud Battle Staff < Water Staff*

Mystic Robe Top* < Splitbark Body < Ghostly Robe Top

Mystic Robe Bottom* < Splitbark Legs < Ghostly Robe Bottoms

Mystic Boots* < Splitbark Boots < Rune Boots

Fury Amulet < Glory Amulet* < Power Amulet

Magic Skill Cape < Obsidian Cape < Legends Cape* < God Cape < Normal Cape

Ring Of Life* < Seers Ring < Ring Of Dueling

Rune Gloves < Mystic Gloves < Splitbark Gauntlets

Rune Arrows** < Bolt Racks **

** = Dependant on Bow

* = Suggested Item

Ring of Life is replacable, but it is Not Suggested!

3 - The Routes

There are 2 different routes

They are both shown in this map:

6asoy0j.jpg

4 - The Brothers and Technique

Here are the locations of the brothers:

barrows_map.png

ALWAYS start on Dharok.

Dharok -

Dharok%20the%20Wretched.gif

Just Protect melee and ice burst him, you shouldnt run out of prayer, but make sure your always above 15. you may want to use a low level magic prayer to help you hit. NEVER TURN YOUR PRAYER OFF! Dharok can hit up to 58!!!

Next we will visit Karil.

Karil -

Karil_the_Tainted.gif

Here you have a choice, you can melee him and use no ice bursts, or you can simply continue ice bursting him. Use the remaining prayer from dharock on him, same again, never drop below 15.

Thirdly, we make a trip to Ahrim.

Ahrim -

Ahrim_the_Blighted.gif

Simply Range him, if your prayer runs out, dont bother potting up, just use a bit of food if you need to. switch to your dragon hide now.

From this point onwards prayer will be disregarded, use it if you wish, but it is considered a waste if you use this guide.

Guthan -

Guthan%20the%20Infested.gif

Sidestepping will be what saves you your prayer potions for the 3 final brothers. simply open the crypt, ice burst Guthan, and then run to where he is trapped on the otherside of the crypt. click the ice burst option, and use it 3 times on him, then run behind the crypt again. repeat until he is dead.

Torag -

Torag_the_Corrupted.gif

Sidestepping will be what saves you your prayer potions for the 3 final brothers. simply open the crypt, ice burst Torag, and then run to where he is trapped on the otherside of the crypt. click the ice burst option, and use it 3 times on him, then run behind the crypt again. repeat until he is dead.

Verac -

Verac_the_defiled.gif

Sidestepping will be what saves you your prayer potions for the 3 final brothers. simply open the crypt, ice burst Verac, and then run to where he is trapped on the otherside of the crypt. click the ice burst option, and use it 3 times on him, then run behind the crypt again. repeat until he is dead.

5 - The Tunnels

4xksjg6.jpg

I like to do what i call door spawning when i get a melee brother. make your way to the north east room, then open and close the door leading to the long tunnel area, there is a safespot on both sides of the door.

Make your way throughout the tunnel getting the kill coun that you want, then find your door leading to the chest.

Enjoy your reward, rate my guide and use it lots =]

~Gudi

If your going to use ancients you don't need prayer on dharok and that way you will have enough prayer left to use it on ahrim.

you would think that, but you use more wasting time sidestepping...

Nice guide, but I must say you should post pics of you showing the sidestepping for all of the tombs as they are different.

I presonaly don't think its a good idea to use ancients at barrows, as it is equal to fire blasting using (on average) 7 p pots a trip. It would be much safer to Pray on all of them, and potentially save cash if slayer darting waring rune. This way you also LOSE money on an average trip then using slayer dart and rune.

Good start though

Owned_Nex.png

Dungeoneering isn't a skill.

I'm faster than bots at Sorceress Garden.

PM me if you want to chat. My PM is always off.

My keyboard is on fire. Want some?

Nice, but a very good tactic I found was, to teleport to lassar I think ( the monestary) to recharge pray, then tele canafis. but decent guide altogether.

I have all the 99s, and have been playing since 2001. Comped 4/30/15 

My Araxxi Kills: 459::Araxxi Drops(KC):

Araxxi Hilts: 4x Eye (14/126/149/459), Web - (100) Fang (193)

Araxxi Legs Completed: 5 ---Top (69/206/234/292/361), Middle (163/176/278/343/395), Bottom (135/256/350/359/397)
Boss Pets: Supreme - 848 KC

If you play Xbox One - Add me! GT: Urtehnoes - Currently on a Destiny binge 

Do you make money doing it this way? I have the levels to do it this way, but not to do it any other method I've seen.

Also how well would using a god cape work instead of what you have?

Its about 3X slayer dart methods.

Anoter way you shoulkd add is making a hour portal to kyril(sp?) And a oak alter, which needs 43 CON((Crystal saw(3 lvl) tea from houe(1 lvl) and evil stew(mostly random + or -.) This way, i tele to house, recharge prayer, then tele to canifis bar, all on slayer darts.

Owned_Nex.png

• 3 weeks later...
its an alright guide, but usually people would choose not to use ancients at Barrows, simply because the cost of runes turns almost no profit. Good guide, bad method

Good method, i made 5m+ in the time i spent at barrows, which was about 3-4 days, and i spent about 700k out of that.

people forget you can get a certain kill count to get certain runes.

i found out this...

30+ you can get all runes and quite a few of each

20+ normally blood runes, or a large number of death runes

10+ normally chaos runes or death runes if you get 18 or 19

10- mind runes, and a few others if ur lucky

so, if you're running low on a rune you can simply get a certain kill count every time you go, to make it more likely to get that rune.

• 3 weeks later...
Nice guide, but I must say you should post pics of you showing the sidestepping for all of the tombs as they are different.

I presonaly don't think its a good idea to use ancients at barrows, as it is equal to fire blasting using (on average) 7 p pots a trip. It would be much safer to Pray on all of them, and potentially save cash if slayer darting waring rune. This way you also LOSE money on an average trip then using slayer dart and rune.

Good start though

:ohnoes: i only use 2 doses per trip with slayer dart.. im gonna try with ice bursts.. a got a few k chaos and 800 deaths waiting from barrows..

wii_wheaton.png

[software Engineer] -

[Ability Bar Suggestion] - [Gaming Enthusiast]

Good start though

:ohnoes: i only use 2 doses per trip with slayer dart.. im gonna try with ice bursts.. a got a few k chaos and 800 deaths waiting from barrows..

Im not saying I actully use 7 p pots, Im comparing the price. I use 0 doses, only 1 if its an emergency.(Lagg/Dharok beinh a noob)

Owned_Nex.png

All your "greater than" signs are backwards and you dont even have the best set up there. Best setup is full guthans + karils + anc staff and mages book. I can easily get 10+ runs in per trip with that gear, and I use 1-2 doses of ppot per run depending on tunnel.

- Rune crossbow is better than karils xbow.

- Your "suggested gear" is just the welfare gear which isnt right.

- Ancient staff is the best staff by far.

- Ahrims is better than mystic.

- You dont include 99 capes in there, they are the second best cape.

It's more recommended to have 70+ ranged for blk d'hide and killing ahrim faster

EDIT: OMG dude you putted obby cape instead of god cape!!! God cape is a lot better than obby while ice bursting, I mean +10 magic atk dude, that's too much for low mages and something for high ones

_p3_minato_arisato_signature__by_x0sandylicious0x-d3hnk6v.png

1/10 just beacuse u wrote it...

how come u have the blue path going through boat...and the red doesnt when they are the same, and u can go through the shortcut under canifis..

u didnt put that u can also bring ancient staff if u do not wanna click mage book > screen > mage book > screen and it gives +5 mage atk bonus more..

You can also wear full ahrims instead of mystic which is better in atk mage bonus if u wanna buy it..

you do not have a shield on.... I would bring a rune kite at least to prevent first hits that u get when u make the brother spawn....

also i would recommend only brining one p pot cuz u only need to waste 1 p pot dose and that is right when u start killing dharock then u can just run...

Also torag + obby shield with dds + whip works better for for karil

Buy full karils and u use that on ahrim and u wont waste any prayer and minimal food, and you also get the racks back + more

Also i would bring a rune def so u hit more often on karil.... and with torags u do not need to pray in tunnels...

i dont even wanna continue eve though i could make like 100 corrections on this guide <.<

m_x_mouse.png

• 11 months later...