close this thread should it ever be bumped

firemakingbanner-1.png

[hide=Introduction/About Me]Hello, my name is Carl. I'm 15 years old and live in the USA. My favorite bands are Dream Theater, Three Days Grace, Breaking Benjamin, and Metallica. My hobbies include reading, math, playing piano, and of course the most addicting game in the world. >_<

I created my account (Aneron) in fall of 2004 (a few months after N0valyfe started!), but didn't play actively (or even at all) until summer of 2005. Unfortunately my parents hate RS (something about it being a waste of time :?: ) and so members is a limited asset for me. Regardless, I try to make the most of all my time and achieve the goals I set as quickly and efficiently as possible.

NOTE TO SELF: Current smileys in use: 4 - 6 remaining

Oh, and here's what I look like irl.[/hide]

[hide=Goals]Aneron.png

Achieved September 23 2007, 4395th to reach 99.

Aneron.png

Achieved January 27th, 2008, 33638th to 99 lol.

aneron.png

aneron.png

aneron.png

aneron.png

aneron.png

Aneron.png

And finally...

aneron.png

This is my naive goal. :P I'll be happy if I finish it before high school. Along the road to the best-looking cape in the game, I'll be able to max attack, strength, defense, hitpoints, and ranged. I'll also make tens of millions (assuming I have average drop luck). I pride myself for an above-average skills page, but there is no denying that my heart lies in combat training, and this goal will bring me much closer to combat perfection.

Fire Cape - Achieved on my lucky 7th try, February 28th 2008.[/hide]

[hide=Barrows]This minigame is an old standby of mine, a favorite way of getting money. Here is my setup, along with a few of the drops I've had.

Torag plate 1 + Ahrims staff 1

Guthans helm 1

Guthans spear 1

Dragon med 3

Dharoks helm 3

Guthans helm 2

Veracs helm 2

Karils skirt 2

Ahrims robeskirt 2

Dharoks platelegs 1

Karils x-bow 2

Veracs helm 3

[hide=Drops Summary]Dharok

Helms: 3

Plates: 2

Legs: 1

Axes: 3

Karil

Coifs: 1

Tops: 1

Skirts: 2

Xbows: 2

Ahrim

Hoods: 1

Tops: 0

Skirts: 2

Staffs: 2

Verac

Helms: 3

Brassards: 0

Skirts: 1

Flails: 1

Torag

Helms: 0

Plates: 1

Legs: 0

Helms: 0

Guthan

Helms: 2

Bodies: 0

Skirts: 0

Spears: 1

D Meds: 3

Total: 33[/hide][/hide]

[hide=Dagannoth Kings]Well, I finally learned to do it! Here's a brief overview of each trip, and what drops I got.

[hide=Trip 1]Not an incredible first trip, Picard had come equipped to kill Prime and Rex (weird I know), but got Supreme on him and had to tele out early. Cheesy and I stayed awhile, hopped when we ran into a crasher with magic in the 90s, and stayed until he messed up and got Prime on him. :P On attempt #2 to lure rex, got of us got hit some and I teleported. Cheesy stayed awhile longer, but no drops.[/hide]

[hide=Trip 2]This was supposed to be another trip with Cheesy, except with him killing prime this time. However, when we got into the lair it was occupied by a solo mager, and not knowing what to do I went back up the ladder and our suicide (Boris5000) died haha. However, he kindly agreed to go back in and suicide a second time. Went beautifully, and after half a dozen world hops I had a place with fairly high player population all to myself. Note that I could easily have crashed anyone I wanted to because I was using claws of guthix (and its so awesome I think I'll use it whenever I go solo). But I didn't. O:)

Just when I thought it would be dry trip, got this:

Dragon axe #1[/hide]

[hide=Trip 3]Well I got a dag task, so I decided the time was right to learn to hybrid. After a few hops we were in, but man I didn't know supreme owns so hard! Well, I suppose he is level 303. The battle went well, and Gremmy got a seers ring. But then, a level 130-some crasher by the name of Sephiroth3 came in and began attempting to steal kills... luckily Gremmy and I have decent stats so we got the majority of them. Shortly before she hopped, I got axe #2 from supreme! And after she hopped, I received a seers ring. Unfortunately, we got a bad Rex spawn and when I came back down the ladder supreme and Prime were waiting for me. Took a ton of damage, and had to leave shortly after. Gremmy stayed awhile longer, but nothing. Sjakie got at least a clue, as I write this he's probably still there lol. Edit: he got an axe yay.

Dragon axe #2

Seers ring #1[/hide]

[hide=Trip 4]Interesting trip. When we reached the lair there was a mage but no hybrids in it. As it happened, Wiz had to go. So the hybrids went in to work with a mage we didn't know. Bad idea. He left soon. Luckily we were able to dodge rex until another mage came in. Except he was a ranger. Ranging Rex. He didn't stay long either. After a half-hearted attempt to range Rex ourselves, we left.[/hide]

[hide=Trip 5]Celebration of Sjakie's 100th DK trip. Drops included 2 axes, mud battlestaff, dragon spear, 1 (or 2?) seers rings, and a warrior ring. I got nothing lol.[/hide]

[hide=Trip 6]Silo's first trip. Picard7777 suicided, and after just 1 hop we had Rex to ourselves. A few kills in, Rex gave me a slayer level and a nice red axe! Terrific! A little bit later, Rex gave me a warrior ring. Followed by that, he gave me another dragon axe! Omg! Oh wait, I can't share these with my partner. At this point, mom need to go on ebay so I had to get off for awhile haha. Silo finished up his dry trip. Later on I returned and used my remaining pots up, no further drops. I feel bad things turned out the way they did, but eh. Guess I can't complain too much.

Dragon axe #3

Warrior #1

Dragon axe #4[/hide]

[hide=Trip 7]Unspectacular trip, we spent a long time hopping, and Rex nailed us a few times. I was the only person to get a drop.

Seers rings 2 & 3[/hide]

[hide=Trip 8]They got a few axes and muds, my part of the trip was dry.[/hide]

[hide=Trip 9]In guthans for the first time! We ran into some supreme moochers and made them tele, and went back on our way. We had a bad rex spawn and had to go up, prime was waiting for us when we came back down. My ring of life activated lol. No drops this trip.[/hide]

[hide=Trip 10]In veracs again this time (thank god). Dry.[/hide]

[hide=Trip 11]I got a mud staff but then Bravenob had to leave. I stayed to kill a few primes, but then we got crashers. I didn't have any choice but leave, but my trip was nearly over anyways. Thewizard hopped, where a team lured prime onto him and killed him... he said he lost like 2m.

Mud battlestaff #1[/hide]

[hide=Trip 12]Kool's first trip. It was supposed to be a 4 man trip with 2 hybrids but they didn't last long enough to count. Kool got an axe, I got a clue.[/hide]

[hide=Trip 13]Klk98 got a zerker ring (which I bet almost payed for the ancient runes he used haha). Dry trip for the hybrids[/hide]

[hide=Trip 14]Once again I was supposed to have 2 hybrids, but things got pretty muddled. When we got to our world there was already a solo mager. The hybrids didn't want to hop, so I went in and then logged out for my own world. I found one with a team whose mager had died, and they were glad to have me. Until theirs came back lol. He hopped for me, which was kind. But then, the hybrids I left behind told me the mage in their world had left. So with a sigh and knowledge I was wrecking the hybrids in my world's trip, I ran out of the lair for easy hopping and went back to my world. But when I got there, my hybrids had already teleported and wanted to start over! Not happening! I went back to my other world in hopes of getting back in easily, but they'd already left. Terrific. I hopped to a lootshare world in hopes of finding a team to get in, and then hopping. Well there wasn't a team, but Supreme and Prime were in the center so I was able to run in solo! I stayed there for awhile until a team of 130s ran in. Their mage was 99 magic... but with slayer dart haha. Since I didn't want to get any kings lured on me, I spent 10 minutes trying to log out instead of just taking the Rex kills. The mage didn't thank me. When I finally got into my new world, I got my only drop: a warrior. The clue didn't give anything.

Warrior ring #2[/hide][/hide]

[hide=Screenshots][hide=Levels]

[hide=Agility]73 Agility

74 Agility[/hide]

[hide=Attack]80 Attack

83 Attack

85 Attack[/hide]

[hide=Crafting]70 Crafting[/hide]

[hide=Construction]70 Construction[/hide]

[hide=Cooking]92 Cooking

93 Cooking

94 Cooking

95 Cooking

96 Cooking

97 Cooking

98 Cooking

99 Cooking[/hide]

[hide=Defence]83 Defence

85 Defense[/hide]

[hide=Farming]58 Farming

60 Farming

61 Farming

62 Farming

63 Farming

65 Farming

67 Farming

68 Farming

70 Farming[/hide]

[hide=Firemaking]96 Firemaking

97 Firemaking

98 Firemaking

99 Firemaking

More 99 Firemaking

Noes not more 99 Firemaking! :$

PMG thanks to Xanotex for putting it on vid!!!

is an edited 2 minute version, and here is an unedited, higher quality 16 minute version.

14M exp[/hide]

[hide=Fishing]76 Fishing

77 Fishing

78 Fishing

79 Fishing

80 Fishing[/hide]

[hide=Herblore]61 Herblore

66 Herblore

69 Herblore

70 Herblore[/hide]

[hide=Hitpoints]86 Hitpoints[/hide]

[hide=Magic]84 Magic

85 Magic[/hide]

[hide=Mining]75 Mining

76 Mining

77 Mining

78 Mining

80 Mining[/hide]

[hide=Prayer]71 Prayer

72 Prayer

73 Prayer

75 Prayer[/hide]

[hide=Ranged]81 Ranged

82 Ranged

84 Ranged[/hide]

[hide=Runecrafting]64 Runecrafting

65 Runecrafting

66 Runecrafting

67 Runecrafting

68 Runecrafting

70 Runecrafting[/hide]

[hide=Slayer]65 Slayer

71 Slayer

72 Slayer

73 Slayer

74 Slayer

77 Slayer[/hide]

[hide=Smithing]70 Smithing[/hide]

[hide=Strength]83 Strength

85 Strength[/hide]

[hide=Woodcutting]78 Woodcutting

79 Woodcutting

80 Woodcutting[/hide][/hide]

[hide=Items]Left half

Sceptre

Left half 2

Godsword shards 1

Fire cape[/hide]

[hide=Other]Syzygy z0mg

What are those rock crabs up to? o.O

My first pk! XD

My first 42 lol

Rick Turpentine being helpful O.O

156 Tears of Guthix![/hide][/hide]

[hide=Bank Picture]bank.png[/hide]

[hide=Friends Blogs]3 Point Man

Azurechaos

Chocslice

Colossus110

De Rich Hobo

Dooms Potato

Hephaistos50

Nac Fan

Peterrabbi66 (please give me the link lol)

Shadowking72

Sir Hartlar

Silo37

Sjakie 1 1 3

Thiesje2

Xanotex[/hide]

[hide=Closing]Thanks for reading my blog, I really hope it wasn't too boring :uhh: . If you're too lazy to come up with a real response, here's a generic one for you to use :P.

Hi Aneron! You're really cool! I wish you good luck with all your RS goal(s), and will never ever ever ever RC PK you. Best of wishes, and may your blog never reach page 3.
[/hide]

• Replies 299
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

gl on your goals :D

Whats with the hammer?

I don't see a hammer :anxious:

omg lmao what are those rock crabs up to o.O lol Great blog ill be sure to check on it and keep up with your goals 8-)

In terms of your banner. I could help you, though im not really good at paint or GIMP and etc. Ill give it shot just tell me sizes and what you want on it :wink:

About the size of my current banner would be, thanks :thumbsup:

Hi Aneron! You're really cool! I wish you good luck with all your RS goal(s), and will never ever ever ever RC PK you. Best of wishes. bump :-$

:twisted:

Good luck with your goals, that 99 fm should be fast :P, post on my blog when you have time please :thumbsup:

Okai :). I'm guessing it'll be about another 2 weeks until party time, a lot depends on how much homework I get though.

Hmmm not bad... only second page after being abandoned by me for 10 hours... now to find some regular bumpers...

Oh noes, other bumpers :o. Better get on my horse... lol \'

I hate labour day... Last day of the year as far as I'm concerned. :P

4455.jpg

Always forgive your enemies; nothing annoys them so much.

Oscar Wilde

I just got back come, decided to hop on and check out your blog. Also, i did a little bit of work on your banner.

2wflqc5.jpg

Basic Background of it, i wasn't sure what you want for text :wink:

I hope you like itt :pray: 8-)

I found a wicked cool font that i could use for your banner

6fkfblk.gif

I have it downloaded and intergated into my computer already, although i dont think it'll match the basic background :-k

5yuquzn.jpg

Hows that? :XD:

Love the font & background. I think the final banner should be a bit shorter height-wise, however. "Hello, I am Aneron's Banner" is what I want for text, I'm pretty sure.

And maybe a fire at either end of it :thumbsup:

Thanks a ton by the way. My banner-making abilities are limited :(

Nice goals and im gonna solo mage soon so i need a suicide <3

p.s. did your 3 year old brother draw your banner ?!?!

I did <3: :XD:

@Sjakie, thanks \'

@money, looking really good. Here's what I really have in mind:

banner2.png

If you can think of something cooler than a very fancy looking underline, please put it instead, maybe my imagination isn't working today :(.

By the way, where can I learn to use photoshop/GIMP?

wow! good luck with getting fire cape and all those nats! i cant even try for fire cape im so noob! and good luck with 99 fming! i tried for that cape but quit at 85fm, still have 6.3k willows sitting in my bank. awesome drops from barrows! i dont barrow much but out of the times i have i never got anything good :? check my blog sometime? <3:

ÃÆââ¬Å¡ÃâûÃÆââââ¬Å¡Ã¬ÃâàÃÆââ¬Å¡ÃâämÃÆÃâÃâ¦Ã¸ÃÆÃâÃâøÃÆââ¬Å¡ÃâÃÂ¥ÃÆââ¬Å¡Ãâë ~Fisher for Life~

head3final.jpg

Accomplished September 20, 2007

Sorry man i'm having a lil bit of trouble with yourr request, i don't see any underlines in GIMP i could use, and its kind of ridicious i can't paste more than one pic, when i try to paste another fire it just pastes it over the previous one :wall: Though, do you still like my previous one i submitted? ::'