Fantasy Football League

Achilleus

Hiya, I am not sure if This has been done yet, but I thought Why not create a fantasy football team league for all the tifers...

I know its 7 weeks into the Season but oh well

http://fantasy.premierleague.com/

Code to join:- 818874-207045

If you havent already made a team, you can still do so

I ask Mods pleasedo not put this in the advertising section, it would be much appreicated

I joined & I'm winning by quite a margin :wink:

wild_bunch.gif

He who learns must suffer, and, even in our sleep, pain that cannot forget falls drop by drop upon the heart,

and in our own despair, against our will, comes wisdom to us by the awful grace of God.

- Aeschylus (525 BC - 456 BC)

Points start over in new league

Ahh where's the fun in that? I thought I was way out in the lead lol.

wild_bunch.gif

He who learns must suffer, and, even in our sleep, pain that cannot forget falls drop by drop upon the heart,

and in our own despair, against our will, comes wisdom to us by the awful grace of God.

I have absolutely no idea how to play, nor have I ever really followed (non american)football. Nonetheless, I signed up for your league.

Can you tell me how to play? ::'

You don't play, you let your players do the playing for you, you just pick a team that you think will get you the most points

Anyone who joined my league looks like Adeboyar has done some nice things for me

We love you arsenal

I saw that one coming a mile off so I tried to prepare by putting on Van Persie and making him captain. Then what does Wenger do? He drops him...just my luck lol.

wild_bunch.gif