Atheist v. God (Real Life Essay)

raven_gaurd0

Dear __________,

Many among us have at least heard of the Iraq war and it's causes. We Americans thrive upon our own freedom, and we are blinded by circumstances across the world. Small boys cry here because they must do homework; while small boys cry in Uganda because they haven't eaten in almost a week. Because their mother died of AIDS. Perhaps it was this blind indifference that has led to such violence across the history of the world. Yet even of late, in the 80s, there were peaceful movements and polite patterns.

Nowadays, 'tis anarchy that rules the public. In return, perhaps we give the government what it wants. Plenty of idle room, as our world becomes as small as the computer I type this upon now. The hypocracy of the American youth is astounding.

But above it's own hypocracy, it's own disgusting ideal's of 'cool' there lay another thing. Something that our world has failed to touch for over two-thousand years. Many, maybe, have heard of recent shootings. Maybe of the tale of a teenage boy and his girlfriend drop-kicking a small 7 year old girl to death. They, of course, had something in common with the same man that rampaged at Virginia Tech, and also with the 11 year-old boy that pulled a fire-alarm and attempted to shoot his classmates as they ran out of the building.

To put it lightly, we will say that it was a matter of religion. Or lack, so to speak, thereof. For you see, all of these people were Atheists above other similiarities, that included being caucasian and male. Is it so that we have slipped into a state of pure arrogance and anarchy, nihilism and otherwise unsavory amounts of apathy.

We American's have become apathetic in our culture. Many have heard of the infamous 'emo' subculture, and ye, many hate them. I would hope to consider myself...indifferent and...unbiased. It is hard, though. I am not as apathetic as they. As many have seen it, the 8 billion people on Earth is a strangling idea. Many wonder what will people care when they die? Such ideas were the spawning pool of emo's and nihilism, for they, indeed, must, simply must find a way to be different. Many men and woman have distuingished themselves forever in Human history for being famous and morale beyong recognition. However, it is clearly easier to sink. Why climb up the mountain, when you can simply slide down it? 'Emo' people dunk themselves into as many unsavory, horrible, unholy and unclean acts as they can manage.

In a desperate scramble for fame, they open windows into their own lives, hoping that other will see some shred of glory in the form of unholy torment of their own souls. Pain and suffering are their allies, and brutal, cold perversion, their brother. Glory and honor have passed far beyond their reach, and they now try to sink lower than any other has other gone before. Bitter and ironic, the 'emo' group are sadly merely masking themselves with the masks that hundreds of millions of other humans are wearing. Desperately they sought their own individual place in history, but ironically, they were only digging themselves deeper into one of the largest and most similiar groups in the world.

Such is what apathy has done to us. And what, of course, do 'emo' people have to do with these raving lunatics that take life with not so much as a blink? Simple. That they are atheist. All emo's must be atheist.

Atheists seem to have acquired the highest level of apathy than any other group of humans on earth across any period of time, ever. Exercising their freedoms to a ridiculous extent, they have become more anti-theistic than atheists. Nihilism spreads bitterly amongst their population, and soon they become wild, rabid, and like emo's, desperate for attention. But unlike emo's, they acquire it in an even more unholy way. By desecrating the LORD's fifth commandment, 'Thou Shalt Not Kill,' even the most hardy of media groups will come flocking to the scene. It just has to be big enough...ridiculous enough. Cruel enough. To take ones life without cause or reason, surely, must be the most black-hearted thing any human being could ever accomplish.

As so, they proceed to turn their hearts as black as night. Taking arms against those who have none for no reason, they slay and kill indiscriminantly, taking an unholy inkwell of blood and carving their names into the hellish tomes of Inhumane Human History. The more life is taken, the deeper the etch, and the brighter the ink.

Yet why does this happen? How does it all start? Is their sense of nihilism so poor that they, indeed, would take life for no reason? Atheists are taught against Theists their entire lives. From their conception to their death, they are taught that the LORD is fake. that the TEN COMMANDMENT's are lies, and that you, as a real human, have priority over both of them. Such waggling tongues destroy the fragile morale laws and barriers set down by both humanity and the LORD. For the LORD, it is true, is the reason for morality in humanity. If they are taught that he does not exist, then why should his laws?

Simply disgusting. No morales, no care, just pure apathetic nihilistic rage is locked up. And so, when they release it, we all suffer. All humans suffer. Many of us die. Hundreds of us unarmed, lawful civilians have been shot in cold blood with no reason other than personal satisfaction.

Atheists are the common factor of all these attacks. Atheism, breeding nihilism and apathy has caused more problems for mankind than any theistic war ever fought. The Crusades, even had a point. The Iraq war, even, has a point. But the senseless school shootings, beating a small girl to death without even blinking, that is not a theistic war with the goal of conversion. No, that is cold, brutal, and disgusting blood that should lower you to a standard that makes you inhuman. Makes you unfit to live. All atheists, aye, are not like this, but all ideas are the same, whether they choose to ignore them or not. It has no purpose, it has no idea, it is merely death, and death it should be.

I do not know, personally, what atheists should do. I, of all people, understand the importance of individuality, of being yourself. But not at the cost of others. Not individuality at the cost of being yourself and at the cost of others. But somethings needs to happen. I believe that we can change much, if we were all religious. If we all believe in the LORD, maybe these things would not happen. Certainly, they would not.

So much hatred is wrought, and it is all from apathetic nihilistic beings. No religion teaches to give suffering unto others. I personally, have read all major religion holy documents, and none preach to inflict pain, especially not without reason.

I pray that we may all come together, and that atheists will either see the light or at least become who they really say they are, as oppose to anti-theists. Because for now, all of your anit-LORD hatred, and anti-religion isn't atheism, it's pure Satan-worship coming out. Instead of taking the LORD's hand, you spit in HIS face rather than admit that he, at least, has dominance over you.

God Bless America.

Dustfinger

Written by my alias on Gather.

Calvin.jpg

Complete and utter [cabbage].

That has seriously got to be the most ignorant thing I have ever read on these forums, and that is saying something. Just because you attempt to use eloquent language does not make that any less a pile of steaming crap.

A majority of users here are atheist or agnostic. You are basically saying that more than half of this forum are satanistic psychopaths to be compared with the real ones that have committed terrible crimes. Atheists are not the root of all evil. Atheists do not choose to reject the possibilty of a God solely to become the dregs of society and commit despicable crimes. They find that the teachings of theists are simply not credible enough to warrant belief in a higher being, and reject them. THAT DOES NOT MAKE THEM MORAL-DEPRIVED BEINGS.

Lack of faith in a higher being is not what spawns evil acts. The 9/11 terrorists strikes were commited by theists. The Crusades killed thousands of times more people than a few school shootings have, and for what? A dispute over religion. Religion has caused more pain and death than any lack of it can ever possibly achieve.

This is all coming from someone who has been raised in a Catholic family.

Pull your head out of your [wagon]. Atheism is not disgusting, you are.

p2gq.jpg

That's not an essay, that's a letter.

Also, provide citations for your claims.

Hypocrisy is not spelt hypocracy. The neuter-gender possessive "its" does not have an apostrophe in it. An apostrophe should never be used to indicate a pluralisation. "'tis" is anachronistic language and should not be used in academic writing. Contracted words should be avoided in essays. Your use of the ellipsis is astonishingly inappropriate. The plural of "woman" is "women".

Also, your argument fails on logic, and lacks evidence to support it.

That's a lot of effort to put into a joke/troll thread :-s . Bored much?

[if you have ever attempted Alchemy by clapping your hands or

by drawing an array, copy and paste this into your signature.]

Fullmetal Alchemist, you will be missed. A great ending to a great series.

Guys, lets not write 50-page replys here. The amount of logic we can give this guy is like giving a baby all of Shakespear and expect it to read it.

No, the author is a total hyprocrite, posting this to get attention. :lol:

"The cry of the poor is not always just, but if you never hear it you'll never know what justice is."

siggy3s.jpg

That's a lot of effort to put into a joke/troll thread :-s . Bored much?

Pretty sure this isn't a troll post. It was originally posted in the Library, where it was when I posted.

Then again, people do strange things.

p2gq.jpg

I pray that we may all come together, and that atheists will either see the light or at least become who they really say they are, as oppose to anti-theists. Because for now, all of your anit-LORD hatred, and anti-religion isn't atheism, it's pure Satan-worship coming out. Instead of taking the LORD's hand, you spit in HIS face rather than admit that he, at least, has dominance over you.
so if i don't like religion, that must mean i worship the devil? That pretty much makes no sense at all.

But seriously, you are not funny, your jokes fail.

It doesn't make any sense at all. If you have "morals" then why don't you just accept atheists for what they are, and be kind to them, instead of making closed-minded judgements upon them?

Its not complicated. Jesus said peace and love, then just do it.

2480+ total

Who could have guessed that the unique 'lil anime Christian kid would agree to such a thing.

Chances are, this post is a troll. If so -- too much work as its not funny at all.

If not -- the OP is an idiot. I honestly can not even start to debate what he is saying here because it is so far away from the truth. Certainly its much easier on me to just say that the OP is ignorant, and the fact that considering most of the world (IIRC) that has some sort of power are run by those who are religious a lot of his comments about the war are completely off base as well.

Whatever though, probably just some troll. This post is simply too ignorant to not bed.

Did you not read it?

It basically amounted to an attack on atheism based on the unfounded assumption that all atheists worship Satan in order to spite Christians. None of his statements were backed by admissible evidence. It's a blatant criticism of people's beliefs simply because they are not Christian, and, by extension, is an attack on every other belief system in the world, not just atheism.

It's a disgusting piece of hypocritical writing, claiming to be supportive of peace and tolerance while at the same time spreading lies and misinformation about those who do not share his beliefs.

Anyone who can honestly say that they accept this travesty, this abortion of intelligence, as a sound argument for anything other than that all belief systems have their own intolerant, fundamentalist idiots seriously requires an overhaul of their cognitive centres.

I might be known for my volatile views, but I rarely get accepted by atheists. Especially after I tell them what I believe, after listening to what they believe. I've noticed this in this forum as well. Nom Anor is an example. (his first post here)

Perhaps you are not excepted because of your views, not because you are Christian? And in such case (Which is the case of the other thread you made), its not an Atheist vs. Christian debate, but a majority versus your minority view point debate.

Nom Anor did the proper thing of pointing out the flaws in the 'essay' (Which isn't even an essay to begin with), nothing more.

mergedliongr0xe9.gif

Sig by Ikurai

Your Guide to Posting! Behave or I will send my Moose mounted Beaver launchers at you!

wow, more people who do not believe in God, but are accepting in word to all religions and belief systems, being mean and horrible towards Christianity.

I don't say something is disgusting and ignorant just because I don't believe the same you do. Yet... you just did. Not very accepting at all.

Do you not understand. It's not a matter of us accepting [cabbage] all. We accept Christianity, and all other religions. I don't know a single atheist here that doesn't.

This writing, this disgusting piece is the trouble here, not us. All it talks about is how us atheist are disgusting creatures which are not equatable to other religious humans. This writing is anti atheist just like a Nazi is anti-Jewish (I can't spell the proper word for it).

mergedliongr0xe9.gif

Sig by Ikurai

Your Guide to Posting! Behave or I will send my Moose mounted Beaver launchers at you!

:|

I could bold the entire OP on those grounds.

And I'm not an atheist. Right now I'm still classed as a theist, perhaps Christian. The reason I wrote that post was because I had strong objections to what was written, and I expressed them. The simple fact is that he has a gross misconception of atheists. He tried to say that all atheists are inherently evil and out to destroy society, making that claim on the basis of the scattered school shootings. Those aren't the only atheists out there. That is a gross generalization. I could say that all Muslims are terrorists, or all Christians are pushy, zealous bigots, and you would most likely have strong objections to those claims, because they simply aren't true.

And sorry, but I'm not going to omit an important fact because some people might be offended. Religion has caused more conflict than any other cause in history. The Inquisition, the Crusades, Jesus Christ himself for crying out loud, albeit on a smaller scale.

p2gq.jpg

wow, more people who do not believe in God, but are accepting in word to all religions and belief systems, being mean and horrible towards Christianity.

I don't say something is disgusting and ignorant just because I don't believe the same you do. Yet... you just did. Not very accepting at all.

Go on, then, point out to me where I attacked Christianity.

Oh, wait. I didn't.

Wow, and I started reading that as satire :shock:

*faceplam*

EDIT: I've written my own letter here XD

*WARNING, PLEASE TAKE IN GOOD HUMOR, IF YOU ARE OFFENDED BY THIS, PLEASE REFRAIN FROM GOING OUTSIDE. EVER.*

Dear __________,

I write this so called ÃÆââââ¬Å¡Ã¬Ãâ¦Ã¢â¬ÅessayÃÆââââ¬Å¡Ã¬ÃâÃ