Clone a Member

Dbzruler72

Me because i like talking to myself ;) jokes

I would clone one of VVV's leaders so we can have two awsome leaders <3:

Proud Warlord of Dragonwood

If it's natural to kill, how come men have to go into training to learn how? ~ Joan Baez

Rest in Peace 3xtermination

Tipitsignature.gif

Probably lukas1400 cos he's a flipping beastly tank. Head-to-head I think he can outtank anybody in runescape, and he's a hilarious guy to cap it off.

enzock.gif

Proud Leader of the Corruption Clan. PM me to set up a fight or for any queries relating to my clan.

Any old member of MD, like Nighthawk890 or Coty530, because they have a lot more experience then me on how Militos Deci used to be run. :thumbsup: .

That's why they all have a say in our clan ;)

22031_s.gif

I am fairly happy with the people we have now... so why would I need to clone anyone?

Unable to come up with who I want to clone, let's consider who I would not want more of, and for what reasons.

First I would not want a second Bufoman. One is all we need, really. If their where two of us, we would probably be at each others throats all the time... unless we agreed on everything, which we probably would on account of being clones. But then it's kind of scary having another you around, so scratch that.

Second... well let's take my successor Armybuilder for example. He is a good leader overall, and being British can host events better for those members we have in Europe. That said however I am not too sure I want to clone another one... we fight sometimes about stuff, and I don't want to loose an argument on account of being outnumbered.

Then their is Yeah Right, and Poplers... both of whome have very high combat levels (over 100 I believe), and are loyal to the order. Although it may seem like a good idea at first, cloning one of them would upset the delicate balance they have achieved. The two of them are in a constant struggle to prove who is the best all round member of the order. Or at least that's how I see it.

At last we come to Nighthawk, the man who I put in charge when I took a 2 or so month break from runescape. Of all the people I may want to clone, it would probably be him. The reason: due to real life commitments he does not seem to have much time for the order, if he had a clone, they could take turns filling in for each other, and boost his activity considerably.

So their you have it, the winner is Nighthawk, but not for any of the reasons one would think.

Also we have allot of other fine members who did not get mentioned, and I believe I should give mention to every one in our members list, which you can find in my profile. I should especially give mention to Decebalus6, who recently did something quite above and beyond the call of duty. Something that has, so some extent, placed me in his debt.

Clan Moderator from December 15th 2006- August 20th 2007

Founder of: Terran Gamers, formerly known as Militos Deci

I won't give you his full name, but I call him sw. He isn't that high of a level, but he is flippin smart. He always seems to know what to do in most situations, execept for combat. He is a very good diplomat, in terms of making alliances, solving in clan problems etc..

If there was more of him, there would never be a problem.

Sir_Redhead.png

Gained first quest cape on 3/22/09! Gained 99 fishing 5/22/09!

I forgot when I got 99 cooking!

Proud member of Jovial Rovers