Tip.It Times: Homeless New Items

oddfaery2

This week's Tip.It Times has been released. Feel free to discuss the article or post any comments. If you have any criticism, please make sure it's constructive! :D

Homeless New Items

The Editor

Many of us, including myself, have succumbed to the dreaded ÃÆââââ¬Å¡Ã¬Ãâ¦Ã¢â¬ÅYou do not have space for this in your bank,ÃÆââââ¬Å¡Ã¬ÃâÃ

tipitcrewex8.jpg

Proud to have gotten 1800 skill total before access to fishing guild

Why make a house when you can rob one?

• Replies 64
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I think there are interesting things to write then bank slots,

but yeah it was again a nice article.

Keep on writing...

Perhaps... but only so much can be said about potatoes and letters... lol. This week's updates didn't give the editor much to work with.

Who knows, maybe Jagex will read it and give us some room ;)

tipitcrewex8.jpg

Proud to have gotten 1800 skill total before access to fishing guild

Why make a house when you can rob one?

i agree. f2pers do need more bank space. i think that 3 or 4 more lines of space would do it.
The question is: Why? :) I mean okay, we have clothes from random events, some of us collect rares, then there's armour and weapons, but once you know how to organize your banks properly you don't need much space at all. :)

i agree. f2pers do need more bank space. i think that 3 or 4 more lines of space would do it.
The question is: Why? :) I mean okay, we have clothes from random events, some of us collect rares, then there's armour and weapons, but once you know how to organize your banks properly you don't need much space at all. :)
Well for those balanced people (like myself), we need room for armor, runes, arrows, staffs, etc., and that takes up a lot of space right there.

Come to think of it... I don't even remember the last big f2p upgrade compaired to the many things done with p2p. But they do have to sell a product. They need to make it tempting somehow. Small bank space means you want members to keep all that stuff. And you will also get all those extra goodies. They need to make a profit to operate. Just think of f2p as a "trial" version with limited access. If you made it almost like p2p why would you buy it?

Come to think of it... I don't even remember the last big f2p upgrade compaired to the many things done with p2p. But they do have to sell a product. They need to make it tempting somehow. Small bank space means you want members to keep all that stuff. And you will also get all those extra goodies. They need to make a profit to operate. Just think of f2p as a "trial" version with limited access. If you made it almost like p2p why would you buy it?

I definetly agree cire...

But, as a member, there is an increasing need for extra bank space, even taking us to 400-500 would be great. Free versions need maybe an extra 30-40 spaces though...

x9whitey9x.jpg

The code in my sig should say 1032 not 0132.

But then what about those who can't become members because our parents won't do it? I think just 3-4 lines would do it.
lol we have gone over this hundreds of times before nonmembers is sort of like a trial to the game, where as members is the full game. There point ended, lets not start a war in a discussion topic. And bye the way very good new Tip It Times :P .

Guide to Everything Fletching XBL: Karmastocracy

li_Karma_il.png

li_Karma_il.png

signature-bar-white.gif

[stumbleupon]

* Sits on a mossy rock with a notebook in hand, observing the behavior of the specimens dubbed "Fanboys"

~

"Even when the odds are against you, even when the chance of victory is bleak and your situation looks hopeless, take a look at the horizon, and think back to what you have learned. You'll be filled with the confidence to take on the world."

But then what about those who can't become members because our parents won't do it? I think just 3-4 lines would do it.

That's a pointless argument. That would me like me going over to Id Software and demanding they give me Doom3 for free because I can't afford the retail version.

banner6jf.jpg

jomali.png

Guest AshKaYu

It is not a pointless arguement, PM me if you care to continue.

Anyway, yes, I have trouble trying to fit all of it :(, I think for every three items that come out, 1 space for p2p, and for every 10 items, 1 for f2p.

I definitely enjoyed this week's article. Informative, showed the problem, offered a solution that is popular and conceivable, and gave examples. Well written through and through. Keep it up. What ever happened to the "Did You Know" section? :roll: