Mud battlestaff drop

Heisenberg

• Replies 150
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Ugly like none else, pointless like lava.

Wow...

What's next ?

Already whine about new item?! Before said it. It might useful for Bind/Snare/Entangle. :roll:

Yes I'm whine because people always whine for every times new updates release. :roll:

Wow...

What's next ?

entangles take only nats, curse spells only take body runes...soul spells only take souls...pointless? no.

Wow then let's all go *drool* cause we can hold an ugly stick that makes you save 1 inventory slot and some of your savings for basic runes...

All the spells it helps with are for support mage pking and a support mage won't die for some low lvl runes lost or 1 less shark in stack. Ancient mages do the trick nowadays...

I still think it's pretty pointless, other than ugly.

Its uglyness is out of discussion from that pic, maybe from another angle it looks better.

Sorry if as a lvl 122 i expected some more interesting stuff from a such announced update...

Wow...

What's next ?

entangles take only nats, curse spells only take body runes...soul spells only take souls...pointless? no.

Wow then let's all go *drool* cause we can hold an ugly stick that makes you save 1 inventory slot and some of your savings for basic runes...

All the spells it helps with are for support mage pking and a support mage won't die for some low lvl runes lost or 1 less shark in stack. Ancient mages do the trick nowadays...

Its uglyness is out of discussion from that pic, maybe from another angle it looks better.

Sorry if as a lvl 122 i expected some more interesting stuff from a such announced update...

so please, what did you expect?

Wow...

What's next ?

Everything is not about pking -.-

Wow...

What's next ?

so please, what did you expect?

generaly speaking something with higher reqs than past items. This game has noob-sided equipment. I was expecting some lvl 80 reqs equipment, getting the quality "jump" we had from dragon to barrows, from scimmy to whip...Not this kind of stuff. High levels need something to actualy make the hours spent getting those high90s worth something more than 1 more damage for hit...

so you wanted a staff that acted similar to chaos guants sorta... that raises damage? fair enough

Well something like this. As an high level i have more money than i usualy need so, from my own point of view it would be way better to hit more, rather than save some $ for strike. I think that's a common opinion once you train enought to get bored of low lvl items you'r forced to use. I like this game but i find that after barrows it turned pretty low stimulating for high-lvls. At the moment all you need to wear anything is 70 in all stats, and i find it very low considering how easy it is, today, to get lvl 70s in combat stats and how many ppl with 80, if not 90s is waiting for something to make their effort worth something. i have 2 lvl 99s in combat, soon will have all. This way how long am i supposed to wait to get to a very high - end kind of equipment ? Hope you see my point now.

On the other hand. MAges got this staff...

Rangers got the new Bow...as far as i know it's worse than Crystal

Melee got hatchet ? :? , no need to say it's pretty pointless to melee with, just useful (maybe) for pking with special.

So the whole 3 items seem pretty weak to me....

Then there's rings.

They are supposed to be giving tiny bonuses...

Still better than nothing i say...

Those are better, at least they go the right directions even if they should have been maybe more powerful to actualy make the fight more worth it

(or maybe being able to wear 2 rings could be good with these new ones).

Hope you get my point here too...

I get your piont... but if you think about it todays update was for the mid lvl players really.

I think that they do need to release more items for peeps with lvl 80+ att n def

But they need to quickly complete the other armour sets first (e.g dragon + crystal)

Next year shold be a good year for high lvl peeps.

bunyip.png

Well, Mr. Jeppoz. Allow the rest of us to enjoy our update, and you can making silly-looking signatures.

As a level 122, you are in a minority, and the majority of players have around 60's and 70's in combat skills. It makes sense that the majority of updates will be for them.

I will be happy if the bow is for level 60 or 70 range. Rangers need a normal bow for the upper ranks.

Untitled.png

My heart is broken by the terrible loss I have sustained in my old friends and companions and my poor soldiers. Believe me, nothing except a battle lost can be half so melancholy as a battle won. -Sir Arthur Wellesley

i totally agree, but i'm moderately pleased with barrows because it made it so theres not 1 best set of armour. if they were to release to armour, they'd have to release a whole slew of it because having 1 best set doesn't give much variety....

I myself love barrows also cause they'r a great way to spend my money with a smile (*loves Guthan*)...Anyway i still use dragon, actualy i use both at same time, so , for example, dragon gauntlets or dragon boots could have been better choices for the new "dragon item". On the weapon side i was expecting a new bow, obviously, but stronger. A new staff, but maybe with some special spell related, like iban's. A new weapon like a dragon 2h,wh, or whatever, if they wanted to keep it on lvl 60, or a totaly new lvl 80 one.

I didn't expect whole sets cause we already knew there were "some" new items and 3 different sets would have been sponsorized with "many".

OMFG I want one so bad right now... you can cast as many curse spells as you want as long as you have cheap body runes with that staff, and when combined with full armour + d vampz, that means really really easy mage training :D