Omegawytch

Iantiger

Does anybody remember Omegawytch - the def pure of 56warrior.

Anyway I was just wondering because I stumbled across the complete chronicles of Omegawytch when browsing RSinn - it's really fascinating to read the adventures of Omega as she grows from a lowly newb to a powerful character. I know her tales bought many people that were around in those days great enthusiasm and interest and I just thought it would be nice to honour 56warrior by linking these on Tip It for all to read

HERE.

Finding this yesterday, I remembered my own def pure and logged onto him. Still going strong, wearing rune armour (chain instead of plate though) at level 17 combat, and already in the mining guild, it's a great laugh. In fact, I think a long time ago (on the old tip it forums) I posted my own journal of my def pure (Omegawrayth). So for a short space of time in the future, I will be logged onto Omegawrayth instead of my main.

Happy reading,

~Ian

newsig4ty.jpg

Retired Tip It Moderator | Zybez Radio DJ - Listen Here

And I wish I had saved mine to my Hard-drive :(

Hey I may make another journal - it was in a similar style to 56warrior's.

Right now I'm mining 100k coal and 50k iron.. to get 93 mining and 85 smithing, then I'm going to make cannonballs and buy full dragon... then get 60 defence and:

BAM!

Full dragon at 27 combat (approx.) - should be a laugh, will start journal writing if I can.

~Ian

newsig4ty.jpg

Retired Tip It Moderator | Zybez Radio DJ - Listen Here

man ian i hope you complete this, its so hard mining 100k coal and 50k iron, but you just go ahead and make my day.

owh and by the way 56 OWNS!

^^Yeah, and im writing a book about it!^^

Bounty Hunter is nothing more than a lame ass excuse not to say there is no PKing.

I HATE JAGEX!

Right now I'm mining 100k coal and 50k iron.. to get 93 mining and 85 smithing, then I'm going to make cannonballs and buy full dragon... then get 60 defence and:

BAM!

Full dragon at 27 combat (approx.) - should be a laugh, will start journal writing if I can.

~Ian

not full dragon

you cant wield the shield without ledgends quest

BAM!

~Ian

not full dragon

you cant wield the shield without ledgends quest

Take a spear instead.

I only read the first three but these are cool.

Pm me if you need anything proof-read, I may not be very good, but I am always willing to help.

A Seal Clubber is me!

A Oxygenarin is me!

6*9=42

I finished them up. I love his converstaions with his character "We all know whose wearing the runite pants in this outfit". Appaerntly I started playing rs one month after he stopped writing these.

Pm me if you need anything proof-read, I may not be very good, but I am always willing to help.

A Seal Clubber is me!

A Oxygenarin is me!

6*9=42

• 2 weeks later...

Gone but not forgotten, by the way, if any of his old friends *kicks Cyde (what's with the Side anyway??) and Mystique* happen to know how to get ahold of that particular gent, I'd greatly appreciate a PM.

I would re-read the chronicles of Omega, but living them the first time was so much fun, the stories (as very entertaining and well written as they are) just don't do justice.

*sigh*

Love you all be home soon

~Swiss

34ns944.gif

~I'm not ignoring you, I rarely play and when I do I barely pay attention.

OMG, those stories are written in proper english, unlike the leetspeak rubbish and misspelling and grammatical errors seen all too often. Its................glorious!!! :shock:

Awesome stories, so entertaining and readable :lol:

99/99 Fletching, 99/99 Cooking, 96/99 Strength

Hobgoblin11.jpeg

Wonderful stories =)

It's players like Omegawytch that really makes this game so good (occasionally). I also remember that at that time there were several other players coming out with some extremely good pkers/stakers.

Wonderful times =)

OMG, those stories are written in proper english, unlike the leetspeak rubbish and misspelling and grammatical errors seen all too often. Its................glorious!!! :shock:

Awesome stories, so entertaining and readable :lol:

Yeah, they are truly wonderful, and well written from every aspect :D

Please think before you ask a question. If you ask the right question, its much more likely you get the answer you are looking for :)

Gugge.png

Moly.png

• 2 years later...

These are such incredible stories that I don't feel that there time has come yet to be killed from a lack of notice. Many player have not read these tales, and really should, and so this post should revive these stories back to the first page. \'

--Edit--

Looks like I forgot to make sure the link still worked before I re-upped it in the forums. Sorry, guess you can let it go, unless someone else has a link to these story's.

lightningsig-1.jpg