Tip.It Times: Happy Holidays

Eeeeediot

This week's Tip.It Times has been released. Feel free to discuss the article or post any comments. If you have any criticism, please make sure its constructive! :)

Happy Holidays

The Editor

Carrying on in the slightly eccentric nature of last weekÃÆââââ¬Å¡Ã¬Ã¢ââ¬Å¾Ã¢s article (which I would put down to Christmas Spirit), ÃÆââââ¬Å¡Ã¬Ãâ¦Ã¢â¬ÅOh my goodness, have you seen the tree? IÃÆââââ¬Å¡Ã¬Ã¢ââ¬Å¾Ã¢ve never seen a bigger Christmas tree in my whol...

Click here to read the rest of the article

A great read, just one tinsy tiny mistake which I only mention because i'm such a finickity scrooge and like to see you squirm :P. There are 9 new holiday items, all the hats and scarves + the new puppet :wink:. I don't mean to patronize but i thought i'd just mention it. I'm sure nobody else will notice it though, an excellent read nonetheless!

"Da mihi castitatem et continentam, sed noli modo"

A great read, just one tinsy tiny mistake which I only mention because i'm such a finickity scrooge and like to see you squirm :P. There are 9 new holiday items, all the hats and scarves + the new puppet :wink:. I don't mean to patronize but i thought i'd just mention it. I'm sure nobody else will notice it though, an excellent read nonetheless!

lol if ur gonna be that way theres 11 that u can keep 1 marrionette of each color and then 30 baubles so theres 41 but really theres only 11

lol if ur gonna be that way theres 11 that u can keep 1 marrionette of each color and then 30 baubles so theres 41 but really theres only 11

Actually if you want to be that way

4 Hats

4 Scarves

1 Official marionette

3 Puppets

6 Bell colors

6 Tree colors

6 Star colors

6 Box colors

6 (The other ornament) colors

3 Puppet torsos

3 Puppet torsos + head

3 Puppet torsos + head + arms

3 Puppet torsos + head + arms + legs

3 Unstrung puppets

-----------------------

(I think that's it)

smithie3.jpg

I just posted something! ^_^ to the terrorist...er... kirbybeam.

Uncle Khalid must have used the puppet for his kebabs, and they miscounted. ;)

Actually, he was referring the 8 items you get for making the stuff, which is correct. The puppet comes from decorating the tree. But no where in my cutscene did I see Diango put the present under the tree, or say how much he liked it. Special treatment for the editor, I see how it is. Hmph.

A circus in Runescape?? Oh my.

Leesters.png

Leesters.png

REMEMBER RUNESCAPE KARMA! Be a nice player, and nice things will come back to you.

I'm back, add me if you deleted me. :)

• 1 year later...

i was confused 3 times

1. "happy holidays"

2. continuing the eccentric nature of last weeks article

3. leesters being mentioned

way to bump an old topic noob -.-